Thread: Ginza Top Service

Senior Member(無間使者)

Ginza Top Service

I've only been to n5m and after lockdown looking to go to Ginza. Seems like it's legit. Looking on the threads there's an overwhelming amount of info. Currently after doing some research T Rose is a must see and K Rebecca. Unfortunately that won't happen bc I'm Korean haha.

To you vets, anyone you recommend to see after lockdown. I'm def more of all big booty over big titties but if service isn't good doesn't matter.

Thanks in advance and hope to help everyone else in this wonderful community. Stay safe guys.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    venus or jayla I'd say.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by asianstud8 View Post
    venus or jayla I'd say.
    Thanks any reviews on them?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Use the search function

Senior Member(無間使者) massage addict's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rand8144 View Post
    I've only been to n5m and after lockdown looking to go to Ginza. Seems like it's legit. Looking on the threads there's an overwhelming amount of info. Currently after doing some research T Rose is a must see and K Rebecca. Unfortunately that won't happen bc I'm Korean haha.

To you vets, anyone you recommend to see after lockdown. I'm def more of all big booty over big titties but if service isn't good doesn't matter.

Thanks in advance and hope to help everyone else in this wonderful community. Stay safe guys.
    I tried to book Rebeca once and the guy on the phone laughed at me and said she booked out for long time. So I went there (first time) and went with a girl the guy the desk recommended bassed on an incredible service she offered as well as rimming. I was not very impressed it was pretty average very mechanical. I had no desire to go back at all. I still have a slight interest to book Rebecca just to see what all the fuss in this forum is about but after this Lockdown I think she's going to be even more impossible to book

I seen C Sia and M Sayang just before lockdown, great chemistry with both of them and top punts. Sayang is absolutely gorgeous in my eyes.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I find some of the Chinese, Korean girls a decent punt but are the thai girls there like all the others, kind of stuck up and only after your money??

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    I find some of the Chinese, Korean girls a decent punt but are the thai girls there like all the others, kind of stuck up and only after your money??
    It depends if you're just gonna lie there like a starfish and let the girl do her thing, or are you gonna take the opportunity of that $250 you just paid and literally eat every inch of that hot and sexy girl? I'm in the latter group.... I hate lying down and waiting for the girl to do her "routine". Feels like I'm going to the dentist!
    If you like to just lie there, go with all the girls reviewed here with "great service", you can't go wrong.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    It depends if you're just gonna lie there like a starfish and let the girl do her thing, or are you gonna take the opportunity of that $250 you just paid and literally eat every inch of that hot and sexy girl? I'm in the latter group.... I hate lying down and waiting for the girl to do her "routine". Feels like I'm going to the dentist!
    If you like to just lie there, go with all the girls reviewed here with "great service", you can't go wrong.
    I never lie down and use the opportunity and have had some great punts, some thai girls are the ones who lie there and make you feel like you wasted your money

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    I seen C Sia and M Sayang just before lockdown, great chemistry with both of them and top punts. Sayang is absolutely gorgeous in my eyes.
    Thanks I'll check them out. M Sayang sounds familiar. Does she go by another name in another shop?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I do my part and let the grl relax as well. I'm sure they get alot of guys who just lie there. I'm assuming if u change it up for them they will appreciate it and work a bit harder too.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I had a bad experience with T Emily, found her to be snobbish, could of just been me compared to other punters