Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need some advice

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Any number of viral or bacterial infections. If they've got a cold it's yours now. Tonsilitis, glandular fever, tooth decay and gum disease, meningitis, hpv, flu, respiratory viruses etc. Of course some of these are extremely rare.

But it also has benefits of metabolic boost, stress reduction and of course emotional bonding.

If you're not sure of their hygiene don't partake. It helps to make sure your own oral hygiene is on point as well. Flossing regularly is key. I also dip a pikster in Listerine and use it, really gets in those gaps and kills germs.
    I read you should avoid flossing the day before your punt to avoid blood transfusion from open wound. Is this a myth or do you do that?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by 00Eibwen View Post
    I read you should avoid flossing the day before your punt to avoid blood transfusion from open wound. Is this a myth or do you do that?
    I use pikster in the morningnpre-punt. I never get cut from them and with the Listerine on it it makes sure those nasties that you miss from regular mouthwashing get zapped.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 00Eibwen View Post
    Hi,

I have done several punts with both WL and ML and all have been disappointing since they couldn't take me to the finish line unless I took over. I am a regular masturbator so it might be the problem.

I want to ask what are your advice on what is wrong with me or any secret that may get me that satisfaction from someone other than my left hand.
    Cheers.
    Might be good to show the ml/wl just how exactly you like it. I.e. speed, pressure Etc.

Also, try abstaining from masturbating for a week or two, it can help with just the quick change in sensitivity.
    But if you plan to see ml/wl consistently, it might be a good idea i not masturbate altogether. So you can get used to how it feels when youre not doing it by yourself.

Also, try to not grip it too much. Haha. Theres a death grip condition.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Remember The biggest sex organ in the human body is the brain, probably ain't your dick

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    try something different? try to find something that excited you. eg threesome?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by the_boss_king View Post
    try something different? try to find something that excited you. eg threesome?
    As I mention before, threesome is a bucket list. Just need to make sure I enjoy normal sex before upgrading the fun.
    I need to take a break from the left hand and other distraction.
    Hopefully when lockdown is over, I will be ready for another try.
    Thanks to everyone with the advice.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Stop masturbating lol pretty sure you ll get to that finish line if you dont masturbate for a week lol

Or…maybe you dont find it exciting anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12