Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why some punters keep looking for their old ML or WL?

Banned

Why some punters keep looking for their old ML or WL?

Couldn't they learn to move on?

Okay you're enjoyed your share of fun with her over such and such a time in such a such a joint.

Can't you work out she has gone back to her country or has found a boyfriend or has married or has changed profession or has made enough money etc. etc.?

And never to be seen again by you or any other punter.

So please stop asking us where is this WL or that ML.

We are too busy looking for the next punt in this trying time where there are so few lioness in the jungle. There are so many thirsty lions prowling around.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You can ignore if you don’t like. Sometimes it’s like looking for lost old friend so I don’t see what’s wrong with that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Maybe they have higher standards and only find a small percentage of girls attractive enough with the service to match.

Believe it or not. Not every girl has gone back to their own country, got married or found a boyfriend. Some have simply moved shop

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    It's just normal human behaviour

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There is nothing wrong to keep track of a good ML or WL. You won't forget the good ones.

It is just another version of AR, so have a look at it and then search the AR. It might surprise you

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Agreed with the above. Gotta read between the lines here. It's a treasure trove of hidden gems in that thread.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    It's just normal human behaviour
    The word to describe this is 'obsession'. Some guys find themselves unable to stop thinking or unable to stop obsessing about a WL or ML. This could be a sign that they're developing a fixation on the girl. That's not a good thing. It's a girl's job to satisfy the client and hope that he returns again to see her again. More importantly, it's all about the money for the girl. For guys, its best to let these girls go and find someone who is not seeing many guys during their sessions. Get a life as they say or you will suffer miserably in the end.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Disagree. Stick to one for guaranteed service is one of reasons. Not just growing obsession.
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    The word to describe this is 'obsession'. Some guys find themselves unable to stop thinking or unable to stop obsessing about a WL or ML. This could be a sign that they're developing a fixation on the girl. That's not a good thing. It's a girl's job to satisfy the client and hope that he returns again to see her again. More importantly, it's all about the money for the girl. For guys, its best to let these girls go and find someone who is not seeing many guys during their sessions. Get a life as they say or you will suffer miserably in the end.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by carmen farquis View Post
    Believe it or not. Not every girl has gone back to their own country, got married or found a boyfriend. Some have simply moved shop
    They then change their name, making it harder to track them down.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    That's why if you have a good relationship with her, get her number and she will let you know where she goes

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Couple of minor key thoughts

Why didn’t the guy get the contact details, if the service /connection to them felt so right .

Did they get the contact and subsequently blocked - and there’s plenty of reasons for this .

Some as simple as the service provider may have just moved on ..and out of the industry

The other as mentioned … stalker/obsessed

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by zoozilla View Post
    Couldn't they learn to move on?

Okay you're enjoyed your share of fun with her over such and such a time in such a such a joint.

Can't you work out she has gone back to her country or has found a boyfriend or has married or has changed profession or has made enough money etc. etc.?

And never to be seen again by you or any other punter.

We are too busy looking for the next punt in this trying time where there are so few lioness in the jungle. There are so many thirsty lions prowling around.
    Some Punters keep looking for their old ML AND WL's because they are not the creepy cunt who made them change shops and/or names to avoid the creepy cunts who start threads like this one

Quote Originally Posted by zoozilla View Post

Mate, you are thinking too much, pretty sure No One is asking YOU !

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cumquat View Post

Why didn’t the guy get the contact details, if the service /connection to them felt so right .

Did they get the contact and subsequently blocked - and there’s plenty of reasons for this .

Some as simple as the service provider may have just moved on ..and out of the industry

Some girls make it a rule never to give out their contacts on the job. Sometimes I just forget to get the girls contact too, thinking I'll get it the next time, then bam they're gone.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Not everyone wants to keep contact with customers. They don’t want to receive dick pic at 2am, or pervert messages.

For me its always service and looks. Sometimes I might crave a WL who has a nice ass so would want to see her. Sometimes if I prefer really good CIM, I'll see another one.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I don’t see a problem in trying to find a girl you had a good time with. Im sure there’s plenty of guys get a bit weird and start stalking or developed an unhealthy obsession.But once you realise they’re gone for good you get over it. It does hurt when they just vanish like that. I’ve probably got a top 5 I’d love to see again but it will never happen. Pretty much given up on punting now because of lack of talent because of covid.I will always have great memories though.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by storry_teller View Post
    Not everyone wants to keep contact with customers. They don’t want to receive dick pic at 2am, or pervert messages.
    Goes without saying. Again the reasons for why are many varied, as much as they may just be very selective to the who, they give it to. So just cause you may have asked and not given, same for the level of service offered when they are working

Personally never thought of sending someone a dic pic at 2am or 2pm for that matter. That is just xxxxxxxx

As for the OP seems he may have got a little tetchy, about something.

@zoozilla care to share the angst ?

Banned
    As for the OP seems he may have got a little tetchy, about something.

@zoozilla care to share the angst ?
    There is no angst. I'm new there being about a month.

But I have chalked up an impressive 78 posts.

It's just an innocent question about obsession which I don't quite understand.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by storry_teller View Post
    I relly wonder how many send dick pics ?

Actually, I wonder how many who receive would play the EXIF game ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast