Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who takes their own linen ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Who takes their own linen ?

Have been seeing a lovely Taiwanese woman over about 18 months though this year with regularity. However despite the heavy GFE feels, is OCD , which can be disconcerting and I’ve often wondered how she’s able to manage the close Contact work. One way is she’ can be very limited at times and or limits the extent of extras offered.

When working she ‘owns the room’ and only she has bookings and does all her own shop laundry. Sleeping elsewhere

It’s caused a few significant time delays in sessions previously as she’s swapped sheets multiple times , gone for towels etc. And TBH despite knowing she’s washed the sheets herself and changed them between clients , they are pretty horrible things as is the top cover they throw on. Curiously she’s not one for lots of tissues and happy for bodies to get warm and sex slick

So she likes clean surfaces. And I do as well

So the last Most recent booking (multi hour) grabbed a set of heavy linen sheets and bought them , with usual champagne , toys and other .

To say she was lit up and appreciative is understatement and was one of the best sessions I’d had with her.

I know plenty here may bring champagne other stimulants , toys and gifts to their favoured of the monent anyone else bring their own sheets ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sheets is a bit extreme for but it's tempting to bring a towel to some places. I try to steer clear of places where using the towel after the punt is a guaranteed way to smell strongly of stale pussy juice, BO and mildew for a few hours afterwards.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I bring my own mouthy wash and body wash which has has tea tree oil in it, acts as a natural disinfectant for the meat and two vegetables! Your welcome for the tip, don’t all thank me at once.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Linen? I bring my own bed!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    I bring my own mouthy wash and body wash which has has tea tree oil in it, acts as a natural disinfectant for the meat and two vegetables! Your welcome for the tip, don’t all thank me at once.
    How about condom? Does the ML or WL provide it or we have to bring our own?

Banned
    Bringing your own linen must be a first. Don't see a problem bringing your own essential toiletries to freshen up after a good workout.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by zoozilla View Post
    How about condom? Does the ML or WL provide it or we have to bring our own?
    They always provide but I like to bring my own

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    Me too have been taking own mouth wash. It started when one ML lady would give a mint before the session. Made me think of the times I move back when I can smell garlic pizza they might had in lunch. Then I enjoy kissing and it was one way to coerce them to allow. I have thought of taking my own towel but never tried. But the sheets is a new one and why not. Specially I have seen some WL turn the sheet over while I was dressing up.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Out of curiosity, do anyone bring their own towel instead of using hotel towel?

Since it touches your private part, that is why some people being their own towel instead of using the hotels towel.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Linen? I bring my own bed!
    Own bed? I bring my own girl!

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by 00Eibwen View Post
    Out of curiosity, do anyone bring their own towel instead of using hotel towel?

Since it touches your private part, that is why some people being their own towel instead of using the hotels towel.
    I bring a small micro-fibre towel to put over the head pillow if the shop doesn't cover it properly. A couple of loose tissues doesn't cut it for me in the current situation.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Dang she sounds awesome. I love someone who take cares of hygiene and cleanliness this much

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I just bring my own penis. It’s easier that way.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I did not know this is a thing, how do you explain the extra linen in the wash at home?

I bring my jimmy jams and my favourite Dr Seuss book along so the girls can tuck me in and read me a bed time story.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I bring my jimmy jams and my favourite Dr Seuss book along so the girls can tuck me in and read me a story.
    ROFL, too funny. I'm still scratching my head why anyone that is so pedantic to bring their own linen would even risk it going to a brothel.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmansam View Post
    I did not know this is a thing, how do you explain the extra linen in the wash at home?
    They don't bring it home. They find a spot in the bushes, bury the gear there, then draw a treasure map and mark the spot with an X.

Or they could be single... Which then begs the question why make it an outcall and do it at home?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have taken thongs before, to wear in the shower. The only thing I have ever caught from a shop is tinea.

I once got the worst case of tinea in my life after a shower at shop. It took me almost 2 months to get rid of it. Some kind of fucking super fungus. Gross!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I always thought of brining my thongs to shower with, those floors as usually sticky

I usually bring my butler Jeeves or valet Nigel along just to make sure everything is to my liking and up to my standards.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast