Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you care whether the ML or WL you visit has vaccinated for Corvid-19 or not?

Banned

Do you care whether the ML or WL you visit has vaccinated for Corvid-19 or not?

I had my first jab of Astrazenaca in early June. I bit the bullet despite the blood clot scare because I started to visit a ML on a weekly basis for two months.

I have spoken to her during lockdown and under the impression she cares little about vaccination.

We've all heard about the Singapore karaoke bars incident.

So do you care whether the ML or WL you visit has vaccinated for Corvid-19 or not?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    That should depend on your perception of the vaccines.

I personally don't care if they get it, but I do care that I'm vaccinated when I visit them.
    My rationale is based on what is being discovered about the vaccines. That they do not really protect you from getting the virus and also do not prevent you from transmitting it to others after you get it. What they do appear to do is prevent serious disease once you get the virus.

So it boils down to what is the best protection you can get from the virus right now and for that, it is the vaccines. I can accept that, but I sure as hell cannot overcome my desire to punt again!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    There is no way of knowing if they are vaccinated anyway, so it is a moot point.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I agree, I had my first AZ only because at my age I don't want to end up in ICU if I do get covid, same as the flu shot I had in May. I'm fully aware that as with most vaccinations there is no 100% protection.
    I made my decision based purely on what was best for me.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    There is no way of knowing if they are vaccinated anyway, so it is a moot point.
    Ask them to show you their COVID-19 vaccination certificates.

Quote Originally Posted by zoozilla View Post
    Ask them to show you their COVID-19 vaccination certificates.
    Yes there's even a PDF with your vaccinations, even non residents get this.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You could ask to see their digital certificate

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    You could ask to see their digital certificate
    And what would you do if:-

a) they refuse,
    b) ask to see yours.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by adahar View Post
    And what would you do if:-

a) they refuse,
    b) ask to see yours.
    I am not worried about seeing theirs and I am happy to show them mine.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    They do issue you a digital certificate when your fully vaccinated, depends if the girl wants to show you it or not because it has their real name on it

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    They do issue you a digital certificate when your fully vaccinated, depends if the girl wants to show you it or not because it has their real name on it
    And their age and when and kind of vax

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Getting vaccinated is a personal choice. As long as they had the option. All good. They other chose to vaccinate or not

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What’s the possibility of sharing a digital certificate?

That’s like some people with digital check-in. had previously taken a screenshot and just flashed that whenever asked .

Quote Originally Posted by cumquat View Post
    What’s the possibility of sharing a digital certificate?

That’s like some people with digital check-in. had previously taken a screenshot and just flashed that whenever asked .
    Nah, they caught on to that pretty quick at sports bars.

You had to open and check in with the app in front of staff, they asked for second form of ID from people they didn't like or looked too young.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Even if they get vaccinated, it does not mean they won't get infected. If just mean they won't get the horrible symptoms from covid. Therefore, it would not matter if they were vaccinated because you are already taking a risk visiting them.

I would be more concern of you and your family member getting vaccinated. If they are not, is it worth the risk to give them covid for a punt.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It's nobody else's business, in the past have you asked WLs about other vaccinations they have may have had and proof of blood tests for other viral and bacterial infections?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Most of the ML/WL are under 40 & are on international visas. The chances of them getting vaccination are very low. Close contact & exchanging body fluids will make them super spreaders. It's gonna be like Russian roulette after lockdown!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer View Post
    Most of the ML/WL are under 40 & are on international visas. The chances of them getting vaccination are very low. Close contact & exchanging body fluids will make them super spreaders. It's gonna be like Russian roulette after lockdown!
    Vaccinated or not ,It’ll always remain an issue . Extent of issue individually may vary . .but it doesn’t just go away

You may still acquire it , you may still be infectious and active in the community and transmit
    It

not really roulette

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer View Post
    Stay at home, don't visit parlours ever again.. Stay safe

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Wouldn’t bother me what there status, they like they say it vaccination will not stop transmission or testing positive she just worry about yourself if you are concerned.

This is also why vaccine passports are a flawed idea. The only people really at risk are the unvaccinated and if they have made that choice they should be a able to live there life as as they wish. Of course it is all moot until everybody who wants a vaccine is offered one.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast