Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you care whether the ML or WL you visit has vaccinated for Corvid-19 or not?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i don’t care if you vac or not. It is still transmissable. Getting that jab doesnt mean you’re protected but bit of defense and doesn’t mean you would not end up in hospital. i’m not anti, i don’t know why this pasport thing would be important in future. This is about personal health and it should be personal privacy. What if a person who has medical condition and unable to get the jab due to their health risk. Then places would require showing your vac pasport before enter premises/work. That is just disrimination.
    Where is the freedom when you can choose?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by suka02 View Post
    i don’t care if you vac or not. It is still transmissable. Getting that jab doesnt mean you’re protected but bit of defense and doesn’t mean you would not end up in hospital. i’m not anti, i don’t know why this pasport thing would be important in future. This is about personal health and it should be personal privacy. What if a person who has medical condition and unable to get the jab due to their health risk. Then places would require showing your vac pasport before enter premises/work. That is just disrimination.
    It is not discrimination as you can choose to vacc or not. However, a business, pub, brothel, sport etc may have a condition of entry a covid vacc passport. That is not discrimination as the choice is yours.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just like you have to be fully vaccinated to go to a Bruce Springsteen concert, or Wimbledon or the British F1 GP. The choice is yours if you want to get vacc or not, things you want to see and do. The choice is yours, no discrimination. Harden up, get the vacc and move on. Life is to short to worry about fuck all

Senior Member(無間使者)
    sure is. It’s like painting a different person. It’s like you apply a job, suddenly you notice that workplace accepts fit people, same colour of people. Then you didn’t get accepted due being different than them all. No humanity there. The vac will be laughing to the non vac. Good luck with that, business won’t get enough money to earn profit. Definetely business will be downfall not enough variety.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    sure is. It’s like painting a different person. It’s like you apply a job, suddenly you notice that workplace accepts fit people, same colour of people. Then you didn’t get accepted due being different than them all. No humanity there. The vac will be laughing to the non vac. Good luck with that, business won’t get enough money to earn profit. Definetely business will be downfall not enough variety.
    Get a grip and come into the real word. You are backing a losing horse

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Resistance is futile

Senior Member(無間使者)
    giddy up giddy up

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Resistance is futile
    Haha are they Swedish

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There is no way of knowing if they are vaccinated anyway, so it is a moot point.
    If you have a 5 G phone and your getting really good reception you could assume she’s been vaccinated!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Every each to their own. But the chances of getting covid in nsw alone is only 0.11%

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If you are not vaccinated you will be missing out on travel, cricket, footy maybe a job and great internet connection for free.

Quote Originally Posted by Starved View Post
    If you have a 5 G phone and your getting really good reception you could assume she’s been vaccinated!
    Please explain?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Suspect it’s a pithy irradiated /contaminated altered DNA thought , if you get vaccinated

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cumquat View Post
    Suspect it’s a pithy irradiated /contaminated altered DNA thought , if you get vaccinated
    Basically another whack job who infest this forum.................

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Please explain?
    It was one of the stupidest theories

https://www.health.gov.au/initiative...o-the-internet

Quote Originally Posted by Starved View Post
    It was one of the stupidest theories

https://www.health.gov.au/initiative...o-the-internet
    Classic! Thanks for that.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Banned
    Some businesses and companies are making it mandatory for staff to be all vaccinated if they want to remain in employment.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Some businesses and companies are making it mandatory for staff to be all vaccinated if they want to remain in employment.
    Mostly illegal, refer to the following link.

https://coronavirus.fairwork.gov.au/...nd-obligations

Also see the following link regarding privacy.

https://www.oaic.gov.au/privacy/guid...s-an-employee/

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The only incentive that might work is vaccine passports, the federal government should propose some real incentives for majority to get the jab, I wouldn't care to get cash for the jab but I am all for it if they allow me to travel overseas without restrictions, like fully vaccinated yanks who can now enter UK without any issues.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast