Thread: Craving for a good massage

Junior Member(有D料到)

Craving for a good massage

=(
    The ML doesnt have to be young but could give really good massage , happy ending is the bonus

Anyone can share a private operating now? hehe

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrnice1234 View Post
    =(
    The ML doesnt have to be young but could give really good massage , happy ending is the bonus

Be careful, this posted can get you chastised on here

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrnice1234 View Post
    =(

Jut go around and bang on every door of parlours.

I'm sure one of them will open its door for you.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zoozilla View Post

And get caught by the cops.........

Banned

You might get reported to Crimestoppers by neighbours.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    To the OP, mate you can look on any of the usual sites and send out a few messages and you will get a response. Check for a review of the girl and the number being the same and voila you have yourself a private. Not that hard bro.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i'm with OP..craving for massage and made few text but they not doing it.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Most smart girls would be on the lookout for a LE sting operation, so are unlikely to respond to a request from a stranger.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This reminds me of something interesting that happened to me very recently.

I was in the elevator up to my apartment, minimum of 2 person due COVID and masks at all times. I was coming up from the basement level and we stop at the ground floor, in comes a nice Chinese girl about mid 20's, natural C cup tits, fit in her active wear. leggings Must have come from a run/walk. She joins me as we go up and have some elevator small talk. I say my back has been sore, and I haven't been able to go and get my usual massage. She sheepishly looks at me from behind that face mask and says she is actually trained in massage, now works in a office job or something but she could help me out. Turns out she lives on the floor below. We head back to her apartment and let's just say she helped of some of my tight areas and I got to work on some of her tight areas as well. I will definitely be heading back down there for another massage!!!

TheMaestro

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMaestro View Post

I was in the elevator up to my apartment, minimum of 2 person due COVID and masks at all times. I was coming up from the basement level and we stop at the ground floor, in comes a nice Chinese girl about mid 20's, natural C cup tits, fit in her active wear. leggings Must have come from a run/walk. She joins me as we go up and have some elevator small talk. I say my back has been sore, and I haven't been able to go and get my usual massage. She sheepishly looks at me from behind that face mask and says she is actually trained in massage, now works in a office job or something but she could help me out. Turns out she lives on the floor below. We head back to her apartment and let's just say she helped of some of my tight areas and I got to work on some of her tight areas as well. I will definitely be heading back down there for another massage!!!

TheMaestro
    Sweet wet Dream bro. And check if you have pre cum on you under pant

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar

TheMaestro
    I want to believe you.

Banned

TheMaestro
    Just the other day I was walking back after parking my car a good looking and shapely 30 something Thai lady with big asses and tits asked me whether I could help her carrying some boxes to her apartment. I duely obliged as a good neighbour. But I sprained my back in the process as the boxes were pretty heavy.

She asked me to undress so that she could give me a massage. It happened that she had worked in a massage parlour before coming to Australia.

Whether intentionally or not her hands brushed past lightly between my legs several times and I felt a stirring between them. She looked at my hardened part and laughed at me and promised me that I could come to her place for more "workout" in a day or two.

Unfortunately with my wife around the opportunity of visiting her apartment was not looking good.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Just the other day I was walking back after parking my car a good looking and shapely 30 something Thai lady with big asses and tits asked me whether I could help her carrying some boxes to her apartment. I duely obliged as a good neighbour. But I sprained my back in the process as the boxes were pretty heavy.

She asked me to undress so that she could give me a massage. It happened that she had worked in a massage parlour before coming to Australia.

Whether intentionally or not her hands brushed past lightly between my legs several times and I felt a stirring between them. She looked at my hardened part and laughed at me and promised me that I could come to her place for more "workout" in a day or two.

Unfortunately with my wife around the opportunity of visiting her apartment was not looking good.
    Should get your wife for 3some. This blue ball is getting interesting. Dream on

Banned
    Chat Thai Massage in Crows Nest is a completely legit place and they are open for business during this lockdown. Apparently they can only do “remedial” massage, but not traditional Thai massage or Thai oil massage. Talk about bending the rules to suit. A very grey area.

A remedial massage is the same as an oil massage but these places usually charge you an extra $20 or $30 for one as you can claim it on extras health insurance cover.

I went last week and paid $85 for remedial. Girl was masked up and did a reasonable job. First massage in about 7 weeks so it felt good.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Same here a good message and someone else offering the release with BBBJ or a ML with nice firm tits who allows to touch her pussy while she works her hands. But damn covid better to tuck the little Johnny in than risk getting infected.