Yes that's what the law states
    Unfortunately the police treat it as a civil matter
    Will tell the iML to go too Q!CAT

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Charges are laid based on a number of factors
    evidence
    public opinion
    likelihood of a conviction

The lesser charge of fraud is a much easier conviction. But recent media attention given to the laws of consent will definitely influence the courts if more cases arise.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Last comments:
    If for some dire reason you are the defendent in a trial of the charge of rape or sexual assault, just testify that you honestly and reasonably, but mistakenly, believed that the complainant was consenting.
    Under Qld law you cannot be held criminally responsible. If you see point 2, then your chances of a conviction are extremely low.

As Spaceman rightly points in a civil trial the standard of proof is "balance of probabilities" whereas in criminal trials the standard of proof is "beyond reasonable doubt".

In the context of this forum and our activities I highly doubt there would be any police involvement (as I previously stated).

To show the ignorance of some people on this forum -"But recent media attention given to the laws of consent will definitely influence the courts if more cases arise." Who makes the laws, not the courts??? Who interprets the laws and directs the jury? If media attention ever influences the legal process or judges we should all give up.

As I said and I stand by my original statement so many bush lawyers so much BS.

If you want to disagree show me the proof - don't just talk through one of your orifices.
    End of my contribution.

Puff Puff Prof

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by RottenLittlePunt View Post
    leaving the shop without his pants on because he didn't want to pay the tip
    Am i the only one asking how this one makes any sense in anyones head as an option?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I'm no lawyer and I don't want to get involved with this debate but what it does show is the wide range of intelligence of posters on this forum. I imagine its pretty obvious to many where certain posters come on this scale.

I'd really like to hear about the stories of guys jerking off in the reception area, leaving the shop without you pants, some guy chasing a girl for 3 hours trying to rape her and the many cases where Police got involved and CCTV was provided for them.
    I'm sure it would make some entertaining reading.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    Last comments:
    If for some dire reason you are the defendent in a trial of the charge of rape or sexual assault, just testify that you honestly and reasonably, but mistakenly, believed that the complainant was consenting.
    Under Qld law you cannot be held criminally responsible. If you see point 2, then your chances of a conviction are extremely low.

As Spaceman rightly points in a civil trial the standard of proof is "balance of probabilities" whereas in criminal trials the standard of proof is "beyond reasonable doubt".

In the context of this forum and our activities I highly doubt there would be any police involvement (as I previously stated).

To show the ignorance of some people on this forum -"But recent media attention given to the laws of consent will definitely influence the courts if more cases arise." Who makes the laws, not the courts??? Who interprets the laws and directs the jury? If media attention ever influences the legal process or judges we should all give up.

As I said and I stand by my original statement so many bush lawyers so much BS.

If you want to disagree show me the proof - don't just talk through one of your orifices.
    End of my contribution.

Puff Puff Prof
    The level of your contribution ended before it started. If you are can get convicted for fraud, you can't plead that you thought she had consented. The fraud ITSELF is what revokes any claims of consent. It is amazing that someone who holds himself out to be so smart, can be THIS dense. I can only assume that in your simplistic mind you think of consent in the context of a typical pleb rather than what the law actually says. Which of course confirms that you're just been talking out of you ass rather than having read what the act says. What more proof do you need aside the the actual act being quoted to you 3 times now?

LRC review of the issue of consent relating to matters of fact, such as not paying a sex worker.

https://www.qlrc.qld.gov.au/__data/a.../qlrc-wp78.pdf

Page 36

"[145] It is arguable that such a situation falls under the existing circumstance
    where false and fraudulent representations on the part of the other person negate
    consent.149"

But hey, what would actual lawyers know compared to some moron calling himself Professor on the internet?
    What are you even a professor in, the act of talking utter garbage?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by jayjays View Post
    Why do places have cameras?

1) is it to ensure staff are working?
    2) is it to protect staff from crazys?
    3) is it to ensure that noone (staff and customers) steals anything?
    4) is it to match bookings to faces?
    5) is it just for general surveillance?
    6) how long do you think they keep footage for?

Just curious haha
    All of the above.
    I have seen alot of surveillance footage from shops and if the cops did see them there would be alot of sexual assualt charges. Most of tge times the idiots dont even see them. More times than not they have been used from idiots trying to rob the shops or break ins after hours.

The footage generally last about 3 to 4 days if they are recording 24/7 without cloud back up. For a HD 1080p cameras they will roughly record 4gig per hour per camera.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That's only a small set up 3/4 days
    Mine runs high res full hd Vidio 24 hours on a 90 day loop / any movements send it. To my phone and all of it is backed up to the cloud
    And 150 ft night vision
    And the 5 house that back on to me have there cameras facing me
    The funny thing was I had triple HHH stalking me a few weeks back for 8 days
    I just enorged him
    The others weren't happy when I told who and why you where there and you done 6 years time
    You stood out bad

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by spaceman View Post
    The funny thing was I had triple HHH stalking me a few weeks back for 8 days
    Nice to see that HHH's last post was 2 July.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisbanePunter View Post
    Are they back inside?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisbanePunter View Post
    And funny how that other fuckwad who swore ball and he wasn’t him but was the only one backing him up has mysteriously disappeared at the same time....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12