Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 31 of 31

Thread: Ariana Lodge - Any know if she is a trans?

  1. #21
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    17-06-2021
    Posts
    287
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Agreed. If they have a pussy then it's all good but if you're fucking them in the ass and their dick is flapping around then...
    So tell us .. how did it feel at that moment for you?

    Make it sex positive

  2. #22
    Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Join Date
    07-08-2018
    Posts
    1,088
    Quote Originally Posted by cumquat View Post
    So tell us .. how did it feel at that moment for you?

    Make it sex positive
    Anal is overrated. Did it a few times with a WL but never with lady boy if that's what you're asking. Tight at the entrance then kinda meh.

  3. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    11-07-2021
    Posts
    293
    A trans will have hairs on his/her chest. Do you see any on his/hers?

  4. #24
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    17-06-2021
    Posts
    287
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Anal is overrated. Did it a few times with a WL but never with lady boy if that's what you're asking. Tight at the entrance then kinda meh.
    I misunderstood your post . It sounded you were talking from actual experience.

    Though acknowledging what you are not comfortable with is , healthy.

  5. #25
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    17-06-2021
    Posts
    287
    Quote Originally Posted by zoozilla View Post
    A trans will have hairs on his/her chest. Do you see any on his/hers?
    ReallyÖÖÖÖ.. thereís so much information available in this thread.

    Perhaps rather than all posting info on a thread regarding a woman and that offers nothing of relevance and only may create an ongoing work related issue for someone , a separate thread about .. what we know aboutÖ is started

  6. #26
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Join Date
    09-12-2014
    Posts
    28
    Booked her last year. The room was dark. I agree her voice was weird.
    During the action she kept hiding her pussy and made close her tigh tight so i could not see her pussy. (This was on mercenary position). same as when she did reverse cow girl, she closed tight her tigh so i could not see it.She didnt allow you to lick her pussy as well.
    Dont care other ppl saying she is real but for me she is post op.
    Last edited by hsus453; 30-08-2021 at 09:34 PM. Reason: Editing

  7. #27
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    17-06-2021
    Posts
    287
    Quote Originally Posted by hsus453 View Post
    Booked her last year. The room was dark. I agree her voice was weird.
    During the action she kept hiding her pussy and made close her tigh tight so i could not see her pussy. (This was on mercenary position). same as when she did reverse cow girl, she closed tight her tigh so i could not see it.She didnt allow you to lick her pussy as well.
    Dont care other ppl saying she is real but for me she is post op.
    So you donít really know , just another speculative idea .

    You didnít see anything and didnít allow (you) DATY

    Thighs tight can also be a pleasure play for the woman

    A voice that seemed weird . But still not, not a womanís

  8. #28
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    17-06-2021
    Posts
    287
    Quote Originally Posted by Hhammer33 View Post
    Iíve had a similar experience with someone Iím 95% sure was post op. Iíd say sheís post op. You can deny it or try make it seem different, but Iím more inclined to believe him than go and try it myself
    Nothing too deny or make different .. as what Iím saying ; everything put forward by anyone , in anyway , has been less than definitive

    Thatís clear .

  9. #29
    Junior Member(有D料到)
    Join Date
    04-05-2021
    Posts
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by mech View Post
    https://www.escortsandbabes.com.au/P...dent/arianaxx/

    Has anyone met her and know if she is a trans? Seems hot, but just something odd about her face.
    Normally they would advertise as a trans. Maybe she is post op.

  10. #30
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    17-07-2014
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    229
    If her face looks manly then why would you want to book her anyway 🤷*♂️ Even if sheís not trans?

  11. #31
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Join Date
    15-07-2020
    Posts
    137
    She has wide hips - a pelvis made for child bearing. Not sure that can be done by surgery.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •