Thread: Has anyone tried outcall WL

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Has anyone tried outcall WL

Just curious has anyone try outcall , it seems no one talk about it. Thank you.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan7x View Post
    When.............................

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan7x View Post
    I once did an outcall for a sensual young Japanese girl but a 50 years old Chinese woman turned up.

We had great sex nevertheless. I felt like I was in "experienced hands".

But I kept my eyes closed all the while.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by zoozilla View Post
    Lol.

Makes me wonder if anyone has ever turned away an outcall.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nabz View Post
    Lol.

Makes me wonder if anyone has ever turned away an outcall.
    I've had a few outcalls. Always privates and 99% of the time the girl who turns up hasn't been the girl whose pic was sent.

Luckily the girl on each occasion has been passable but the thought of telling a WL to go after she had gone to the expense of travelling seems pretty harsh and could lead to a heated scene which mightn't be such a good idea at a busy motel.

Possibly some of the higher end outcall agencies might be more reliable but I've never tried one.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by CountryPunter View Post
    Always privates and 99% of the time the girl who turns up hasn't been the girl whose pic was sent.
    I'm surprised. Thought outcalls would be more reliable. Apparently not.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nabz View Post
    I'm surprised. Thought outcalls would be more reliable. Apparently not.
    Like I said, the higher end agencies could well be. Would be pretty disappointing if you shelled out over $500 and got a bait and switch.

I was more referring to my few experiences with privates off backpage (when it existed), locanta and skokka. None of those sites are worth bothering about imo.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zoozilla View Post
    I once did an outcall for a sensual young Japanese girl but a 50 years old Chinese woman turned up.

We had great sex nevertheless. I felt like I was in "experienced hands".

How can you enjoy your sex if you have to close your eyes? It appears you were like a boy about to lose his virginity to an experienced MILF with your eyes all closed Lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    How can you enjoy your sex if you have to close your eyes? It appears you were like a boy about to lose his virginity to an experienced MILF with your eyes all closed Lol
    Reminds me of the old saying "you don't have to look at the mantelpiece when you're stoking the fire"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    How can you enjoy your sex if you have to close your eyes?
    I thought you didn't need eyes for sex.

Only need mouth, hands & "little brother".

Outcalls were awesome a few years ago. Plenty of working girls and living by yourself in the city was key to enjoying this at just the cost of the outcall.

The Bonk Tonight agency was $220 per hour outcall, some girls did amazing service for that price.

They were also keen to give you their details so they could visit you without the middle man getting sometimes 60% of the cut.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Outcalls were awesome a few years ago. Plenty of working girls and living by yourself in the city was key to enjoying this at just the cost of the outcall.

The Bonk Tonight agency was $220 per hour outcall, some girls did amazing service for that price.

They were also keen to give you their details so they could visit you without the middle man getting sometimes 60% of the cut.

I had tried many years ago. The agency sent a girl who was pretty but had some
    Scaring in the face because of some
    Skin condition. Lucky this girl had a good body and was young. The service was not bad either. This was overseas. In Sydney the closest to outcall was this agency with Korean girls. They would send the girl to a hotel in Dalringhurst. You would go to the hotel then they would send you a text to wait. Then they call the girl to come to the hotel. The girl and a helper would go up to the room and the helper would leave. I tried them 3-4 times. Once they sent the same girl and i asked to be changed. They made we wait inside the hotel room and sent another girl in 30-45 minutes. Who was worse than the first one. So I sent her back and asked to see the first girl. It’s tricky with outcall and with the poor track record of Asian girls and their service it’s safer to go to brothel and choose from the lineup. At least you can decide there and then. With outcall service or private you waste so much time and it’s a bummer you don’t like the girl.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post

Mate, living alone in the City is the pinnacle of punting (at least from a pre-covid POV)! The punting oyster would've been literally yours to savour. I envy you bro!

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Mate, living alone in the City is the pinnacle of punting (at least from a pre-covid POV)! The punting oyster would've been literally yours to savour. I envy you bro!
    Not anymore bro, I don't live alone but I somehow have 2 hour walks

I should be so fit by now