Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shops Offering Rebate (HICAP) and Extras

Junior Member(有D料到)

Shops Offering Rebate (HICAP) and Extras

Hi Guys,

Any of these places you know of? Preferably Northside.

I’ve read the archives and it seems they’re not common but also not an impossibility.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I've checked my "extras" cover on my health insurance - it says dental, optical and physio - I can't find "handjobs, body slides and blowjobs" anywhere.
    I knew I should have done more research. lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    I've checked my "extras" cover on my health insurance - it says dental, optical and physio - I can't find "handjobs, body slides and blowjobs" anywhere.
    I knew I should have done more research. lol
    Haha, definitely gotta do your research!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Csgxtc View Post
    Hi Guys,

Any of these places you know of? Preferably Northside.

I’ve read the archives and it seems they’re not common but also not an impossibility.
    T5 is considering it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    as a proportion of your shop spend surely any HICAPS rebate is gong to be small %.

sometimes in life I accept that I cannot optimise everything. my punting habit has certain inefficiencies which I accept as the cost of doing the punting business. I buy boxes of condoms which I leave at shops and never use all, I overpay for simple services that I could get at home for free and I miss out on a BUPA rebate that would certainly draw attention to me on any annual statements.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joejohnson8 View Post
    T5 is considering it
    I think you have some wires crossed my friend...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Why do you say that

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joejohnson8 View Post
    Why do you say that
    Let’s say I’m Guessing ... why do you think otherwise??? Did they say ‘oh I don’t know maybe later in the year’ when you asked?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Definitely looking into it, but unlikely to get it at the current location. Red's getting older. She's been planning to stop for a while. That's why she did the massage course as a phasing herself out of this business (also the only one there that can give a proper massage). The lease is in her name, she's hoping one if the other MLs are going to take it over. It's harder to get new girls and she doesn't like the headaches and risks involved in running T5, so is looking at setting up a "legal" massage shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by iamking View Post
    Definitely looking into it, but unlikely to get it at the current location. Red's getting older. She's been planning to stop for a while. That's why she did the massage course as a phasing herself out of this business (also the only one there that can give a proper massage). The lease is in her name, she's hoping one if the other MLs are going to take it over. It's harder to get new girls and she doesn't like the headaches and risks involved in running T5, so is looking at setting up a "legal" massage shop.
    I didn’t think you went there anymore

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Must be hard for all these shops since covid and no new ladies coming from overseas who would of thought sex industry that usually goes gang busters throughout history buggered up by covid lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Batting100 View Post
    Let’s say I’m Guessing ... why do you think otherwise??? Did they say ‘oh I don’t know maybe later in the year’ when you asked?
    The information was volunteered to me, I didn't ask them that directly.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Health Funds tend to frown on this. They don't want their name associated with a business that provides extras.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    T5 is definitely not getting hicaps... I dunno who is saying they are but they are definitely not

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    ECM in Annerley does health fund rebate

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Only one Asian still working (that I know) who willingly wants to and could swallow whole, swallow all.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisbanePunter View Post
    as a proportion of your shop spend surely any HICAPS rebate is gong to be small %.

sometimes in life I accept that I cannot optimise everything. my punting habit has certain inefficiencies which I accept as the cost of doing the punting business. I buy boxes of condoms which I leave at shops and never use all, I overpay for simple services that I could get at home for free and I miss out on a BUPA rebate that would certainly draw attention to me on any annual statements.
    I get what you’re saying BP, but going to shops that offer HICAPS may look less suspicious to the wives of the wedded punters.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Csgxtc View Post
    I get what you’re saying BP, but going to shops that offer HICAPS may look less suspicious to the wives of the wedded punters.
    oops....I never thought of that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I remembered this thread when I went for a punt at Canley vale. It's a legit place but I was able to claim a refund and a happy ending.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    UT on Stafford Rd can provide health fund rebates

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast