Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How do you pay(shops/private)?

Junior Member(有D料到)

How do you pay(shops/private)?

Hey, just wondering how everyone pays for their outgoings lol. I've always done only cash because i think it's the most discrete.

Just wondering, what does it show up as in the bank when you use card at shops/private?

Banned
    I have to be careful being a married man. I ask the shops to bill my company. My boss will then reduce my pay accordingly to my "expenditure".

When my wife asks about the shortfalls in my wage I just tell her my pay has suffered a reduction because of worsening business conditions.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by zoozilla View Post
    I have to be careful being a married man. I ask the shops to bill my company. My boss will then reduce my pay accordingly to my "expenditure".

When my wife asks about the shortfalls in my wage I just tell her my pay has suffered a reduction because of worsening business conditions.
    Does the boss know what he is paying for? Surely he can google the transaction name and found out?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    Does the boss know what he is paying for? Surely he can google the transaction name and found out?
    😜😎 his boss must be punting with him and share info hope the boss is a guy

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zoozilla View Post

If your story is true which I doubt like most of your posts, I feel sorry for your poor wife having to put up with a dope like you....cheers

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I reckon it's best to use cash.
    Most privates and some really small R&T shops might be cash only anyway. The tip to the ML will certainly be cash only.
    But almost all the shops do eftpos.
    Don't worry your statement won't say Madame Wang's Bawdy Bordello, it will be something discrete like XYZ Pty Ltd

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Most privates and some really small R&T shops might be cash only anyway. The tip to the ML will certainly be cash only.
    Don't worry your statement won't say Madame Wang's Bawdy Bordello, it will be something discrete like XYZ Pty Ltd
    Yeh that's what I was worried about with the bank statement. Good to know that it shows up as something else. I recently found out that if you subscribe to only fans it will show up as OF or Onlyfans... Which is a no go lol.

Has anyone ever used a virtual credit card?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nabz View Post
    Yeh that's what I was worried about with the bank statement. Good to know that it shows up as something else. I recently found out that if you subscribe to only fans it will show up as OF or Onlyfans... Which is a no go lol.

Has anyone ever used a virtual credit card?
    Does your partner demand to see your statements or you're just afraid of her intercepting your paper statements?
    If the latter, why don't you just change your bank or credit card statement type to email only? All the providers give you that option now. You will not receive any paper statements moving forward.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    You don't even need to get statements emailed. You just open your accounts online and you can see all recent transactions. They are archived for up to 7 years with a bit more searching.

Banned
    If you are single pay with whatever you like, married/partner whatever you call them pay cash, end of story...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I pay most of the times with cash. It is the safest both from being scammed as well as no record. It can get tricky as the cash withdrawal shows in the bank statement. What I started doing is putting some money aside for punting each time withdrew cash.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I paid card once and it had a discreet name but when I googled it, it when straight to the shop I paid at so it's not full proof if your trying to hide it

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Does your partner demand to see your statements or you're just afraid of her intercepting your paper statements?
    If the latter, why don't you just change your bank or credit card statement type to email only? All the providers give you that option now. You will not receive any paper statements moving forward.
    Some couples merge accounts so she can see it with out demanding to see his

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    If your story is true which I doubt like most of your posts, I feel sorry for your poor wife having to put up with a dope like you....cheers
    If he is a married man then paying for an hours sesh isn't as bad as going out of his way to cheat on her with another woman where it involves emotions and can lead to him jumping ship so to speak. IMHO cheating on your partner is alot worse. Sometimes married couples sex lives take a back-seat and men want sex compared to women so all he is doing is getting his fix with a ML/WL and still goes home to his wife.

Banned
    If he is a married man then paying for an hours sesh isn't as bad as going out of his way to cheat on her with another woman where it involves emotions and can lead to him jumping ship so to speak. IMHO cheating on your partner is alot worse. Sometimes married couples sex lives take a back-seat and men want sex compared to women so all he is doing is getting his fix with a ML/WL and still goes home to his wife.
    Wow how lucky is she...he is still a dope

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Wow how lucky is she...he is still a dope
    This is a forum about hookers where guys pay for sex so there in no need to judge

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Some couples merge accounts so she can see it with out demanding to see his
    This. Joint acc so both can see transactions, including cash withdrawals.

I paid card once and it had a discreet name but when I googled it, it when straight to the shop I paid at so it's not full proof if your trying to hide it
    Oh wow... That's no good. That's why I'm exploring the use of a virtual credit card.

How does beemit appear on transactions? Can it be traced? A lot of privates ask for deposit these days...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Know a guy (my brother actually) called into a brothel years ago with a few mates late at night. He was pretty under the weather but still fancied a bit of fun.

Handed his credit card to the mamasan who then showed him to a room and told him a girl would be along shortly. Sometime later girl wakes him up and tells him his time is up. Mamasan handed back his card on the way out.

Later checked his ac and they had taken the fee. To this day he doesn't think he fucked anyone. Just paid for an hrs sleep.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    CASH 💰 only …. Cash is king

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by CountryPunter View Post
    Know a guy (my brother actually) called into a brothel years ago with a few mates late at night. He was pretty under the weather but still fancied a bit of fun.

Handed his credit card to the mamasan who then showed him to a room and told him a girl would be along shortly. Sometime later girl wakes him up and tells him his time is up. Mamasan handed back his card on the way out.

Later checked his ac and they had taken the fee. To this day he doesn't think he fucked anyone. Just paid for an hrs sleep.
    Funny is to be remembered.Hope the 1 hr sleep is not too expensive.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast