Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How do you pay(shops/private)?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Cash is easiest, for both the shop and privacy.

Get into a habit of keeping a slush fund of cash available.

Whether regular smaller withdrawals over multiple times or when you receive cash from anywhere, keep it aside.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by HoorayForBoobies View Post
    Cash is easiest, for both the shop and privacy.

Get into a habit of keeping a slush fund of cash available.

Whether regular smaller withdrawals over multiple times or when you receive cash from anywhere, keep it aside.
    Sound advice

I do milk runs and walk dogs for the extra cash

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I appreciate your advice and 100% agree about cash.

However, it's a bit slow to withdraw bit by bit and also may be suspicious to take a big lump sum at once.

Also, I understand that shops will take cash. How about privates who require you to pay an early deposit before the booking? How do you do this anonymously. That's why I'm asking about beemit and the use of a virtual CC, etc...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nabz View Post
    I appreciate your advice and 100% agree about cash.

However, it's a bit slow to withdraw bit by bit and also may be suspicious to take a big lump sum at once.

Also, I understand that shops will take cash. How about privates who require you to pay an early deposit before the booking? How do you do this anonymously. That's why I'm asking about beemit and the use of a virtual CC, etc...
    If you go to maccas for a coffee, add some extra as a cash withdrawal / Take some cash out for work lunch etc

I have separate bank account to my partner, so not a huge worry for me as I also keep a fixed amount available in my account.

As someone else has said though, Beem It doesn’t show details on account statements.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Why would you pay a deposit to a private?????

Specially one you've never seen before.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    Why would you pay a deposit to a private?????

Specially one you've never seen before.
    I notice this is a trend starting to take hold recently. Private girls requiring an initial deposit of X $$ to their account in order to confirm bookings. It may be a reaction to another trend which is cheapo customers ripping private WLs off by doing a runner after the session.
    Some girls are also too naive and may leave the cash payment on a table somewhere while they go for a shower etc.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If you go to maccas for a coffee, add some extra as a cash withdrawal / Take some cash out for work lunch etc

I have separate bank account to my partner, so not a huge worry for me as I also keep a fixed amount available in my account.

As someone else has said though, Beem It doesn’t show details on account statements.
    Something to consider lol. It's been so long since I've used and dealt with cash. It's always been CC and debit cards..

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I notice this is a trend starting to take hold recently. Private girls requiring an initial deposit of X $$ to their account in order to confirm bookings. It may be a reaction to another trend which is cheapo customers ripping private WLs off by doing a runner after the session.
    Some girls are also too naive and may leave the cash payment on a table somewhere while they go for a shower etc.
    Precisely. That, and they're probably fed up with time wasters who book and then cancel so they need to confirm it by taking the deposit and state "no refund." Sucks for cash players but yeh... Lol

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    I always pay cash my wife told me years ago now that her girl friends husband got caught out when his accountant told his girl friend about his use of his credit card. The accountant and his girlfriend happened to be friends with the guys wife.

pay cash its safer.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Always cash, unless you are single and nobody looks into your bank account.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What happens if you pay your deposit, get to her place on time then get a text saying she's running 20 minutes late?

This happened to me recently, but I wasn't stupid enough to pay a deposit so I left.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    What happens if you pay your deposit, get to her place on time then get a text saying she's running 20 minutes late?

This happened to me recently, but I wasn't stupid enough to pay a deposit so I left.
    Sad to hear bro.

I haven't done private in a while now but all of my ones were positive experiences and that was when most of them were happy without a deposit and straight cash it was.

Now it feels like most, if not all, require deposit which is meh...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It seems a lot of the higher end ($600+/hr) are requesting part or full payment before confirming a booking.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It seems a lot of the higher end ($600+/hr) are requesting part or full payment before confirming a booking.
    Seems like it. And not like you're gona rock up to the place, hand her 50$ cash as a deposit and come back the next day or a week later for the actual session 😂

Its like, I want to book private but don't want any online traces. Guess I'm sticking to cash only places.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    A lot of restaurants use the same conditions. But they are not likely to be a no-show for the booking or other scams.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Seems like it. And not like you're gona rock up to the place, hand her 50$ cash as a deposit and come back the next day or a week later for the actual session ��

Its like, I want to book private but don't want any online traces. Guess I'm sticking to cash only places.
    You can always do a cash deposit at an ATM. No online traces and it's immediate.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by alc View Post
    You can always do a cash deposit at an ATM. No online traces and it's immediate.
    Wait how does that work? Do you just type what account you want to transfer into and insert the cash? You don't have to insert your card right?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i only pay cash, don't want anyone knowing what i'm up to

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wait how does that work? Do you just type what account you want to transfer into and insert the cash? You don't have to insert your card right?
    You do have to insert your card but it doesn't show up on your statements.
    Just need to follow the prompts, It's usually only at the ATM's at the banks that accept deposits, I've done this a few times

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123