Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do you know how many times girl has come

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    More like the age old question of has he cum yet? If not then pretend to have another orgasm to stroke his ego and make him cum faster lol.
    You are so correct. One time I ask the girl why you made so much noise and face like crying she say to made you excited and came faster. I was what!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    You are so correct. One time I ask the girl why you made so much noise and face like crying she say to made you excited and came faster. I was what!
    Lol seen it all man. Some girls also use sleight of hand and lube themselves before you touch their pussy to make you think they're so wet. Luna from ginza empire use to do it.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Lol seen it all man. Some girls also use sleight of hand and lube themselves before you touch their pussy to make you think they're so wet. Luna from ginza empire use to do it.
    Yes know especially Ginza girls most lube up by using a applicator to lube their inside pussy. I think it cost them $2.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They do not cum at all and it’s purely to play to the customer. Us.

The amount of guys on here that believe they do is astounding. You are deranged if you think they do. But the ego needs to be fed and justified I guess. Fools though.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMaestro View Post
    The brothelcreeper used to make any girl within 5 mile radius cum 4 times just at his presence!
    He's a legend in his own sweatpants

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes. It's almost always an act.

You are paying them. They are doing a job.

Not to say they never enjoy it. I'm sure they do sometimes.

I would bet that 95%+ are fake-gasms.

It's all about creating the fantasy. And I'm okay with that.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I make them come at least 95% of the time. I won't say 100% just because I am too humble and modest.
    My DATY and fucking technique is brilliant, but I also use psychology and mind control.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by vitrium View Post
    Yes. It's almost always an act.

You are paying them. They are doing a job.

Not to say they never enjoy it. I'm sure they do sometimes.

I would bet that 95%+ are fake-gasms.

It's all about creating the fantasy. And I'm okay with that.
    Yes you are right that’s why we are paying them. But I am surprised most Asian service providers do the fake moaning which is somewhat off putting. I would rather preferred they make subtle signs or movement to fake orgasm.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnisfun1969 View Post
    Yes you are right that’s why we are paying them. But I am surprised most Asian service providers do the fake moaning which is somewhat off putting. I would rather preferred they make subtle signs or movement to fake orgasm.
    They maybe trying to enjoy😉 as is once in a lifetime been play by so many types of man. Some told me they enjoy some of the sessions if not they can't survive in the industry that long.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I make them come at least 95% of the time. I won't say 100% just because I am too humble and modest.
    My DATY and fucking technique is brilliant, but I also use psychology and mind control.
    You are Batman

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Haha right! Some show their hemorrhoid face to turn guys on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hilarious. No one actually believes they've made the girl xum do they?

Maybe, with your long time regular. It's relatively easy to tell the difference between a genuinely wet pussy and involuntary contractions and body twitches versus fake moans 2 minutes into the deed isn't it?

Unless this forum is actually Penthouse letters to the editor.

If yes, I'll keep it rolling...

"I pulled up to the house in a spiffy part of town, brushed my hair and straightened the driver intructor magnetised decals on the car. The curtains twitched as i walked up to the front door, adjusting my 12 inch dick in my pants. The door opened and..."

When they make the ahegao face

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk
    Attachment 74473

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks guys for the replies this was my first thread on this forum. Few if us like to exaggerate our experience and when it comes to manhood and sex even more. But it’s still fun to read those reviews as those guys putting the effort to write the after report. I kind of knew the answer to my question but good to see so many different views on this. Some even found the question silly and dumb but were nice enough not to comment under this thread but another one. Overall it was interesting what other fellow punters thought of this. The best comment or call it words of wisdom were from the one who treats punting as a need. Pay money do the deed and walk away. Guess we don’t need to overthink this as it’s a transaction only. Like the goods, pay for the goods, use the goods and leave. Sometimes we feel we get special treatment from some girls. Other girls are probably quite bored seeing horny men all day. So are indifferent to everyone and want to finish session quickly. Stay safe and enjoy the hobby/sport after the lockdown.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DayMan69 View Post
    Hilarious. No one actually believes they've made the girl xum do they?

Maybe, with your long time regular. It's relatively easy to tell the difference between a genuinely wet pussy and involuntary contractions and body twitches versus fake moans 2 minutes into the deed isn't it?

Unless this forum is actually Penthouse letters to the editor.

If yes, I'll keep it rolling...

"I pulled up to the house in a spiffy part of town, brushed my hair and straightened the driver intructor magnetised decals on the car. The curtains twitched as i walked up to the front door, adjusting my 12 inch dick in my pants. The door opened and..."
    Agreed, need to be a Long term regular to begin with. That's the only way you can possibly tell. Whether or not you make her cum is a different story...

Banned
    The whole process has got to be fun for both people involved
    I make quite an effort to help the girl involved achieve an orgasm
    Couple of girls have indicated that having an orgasm early in the shift leaves them a little wasted
    Some girls just aren't orgasmic
    Physical indications of an orgasm are to fake
    If the WL has one ...bonus....If not no biggy
    As to the number..?one seems fair

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Having dated a couple of WL I can tell you that the vast majority are faked, sorry boys but its the truth. I've sat and listened to them describe their tricks and techniques and its fucking hilarious sometimes. There are of course exceptions but most girls won't let themselves because it is just too draining and fucks up their day. I know one of the girls I used to date let herself get off with me a couple of times when I was seeing her as a customer, on one occasion I was her 1st customer for the day and after a 2 hour session which got pretty full on she was so exhausted she asked me to tell the boss she was genuinely ill and had to go home. I know another girl who has a lot of regular customers that have been seeing her for years, and almost all of them are madly in love with her, she has told me that she rarely feels anything but her performance is so convincing that all of the stupid fucks think she is getting off with them every time, I've shown her some of the reviews and she knows who they are and assures me that not once has she genuinely had an orgasm with any of them.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    The whole process has got to be fun for both people involved
    I make quite an effort to help the girl involved achieve an orgasm
    Who's the paying customer? Facepalm

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterWhippy View Post
    Who's the paying customer? Facepalm
    Not as cut as dry and you think, bro. Some people think punting is about paying money to get service done on them and that's cool. Others pay so that they can do stuff to a hot girl that if they tried with a girl on the street they would be charged with a crime.
    I personally think when they get really aroused and passionate it really gets me going too. A few past regulars and GFs of mine gave me this experience. The sex feels different, has a bit of urgency to it. I don't know if they really came in those times, but the sex was some of the most memorable I've had!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Not as cut as dry and you think, bro. Some people think punting is about paying money to get service done on them and that's cool. Others pay so that they can do stuff to a hot girl that if they tried with a girl on the street they would be charged with a crime.
    I personally think when they get really aroused and passionate it really gets me going too. A few past regulars and GFs of mine gave me this experience. The sex feels different, has a bit of urgency to it. I don't know if they really came in those times, but the sex was some of the most memorable I've had!
    Agree with you. Even if the WL is very good at pretending or makes you feel special with that touch, passionate kiss or nibbling around the ear or neck it heightens the pleasure. Knowing they are also enjoying your touch makes you more excited. It’s that connection why I have repeated the same WL. I have written on other post where this ML got so wet with kissing and finger in her pussy the juices were running on my underwear. I got excited thinking about the experience for few weeks afterwards. I expected her to open up more after the experience. But she controlled herself and did not allow this to happen again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12