Having dated a couple of WL I can tell you that the vast majority are faked, sorry boys but its the truth. I've sat and listened to them describe their tricks and techniques and its fucking hilarious sometimes. There are of course exceptions but most girls won't let themselves because it is just too draining and fucks up their day. I know one of the girls I used to date let herself get off with me a couple of times when I was seeing her as a customer, on one occasion I was her 1st customer for the day and after a 2 hour session which got pretty full on she was so exhausted she asked me to tell the boss she was genuinely ill and had to go home. I know another girl who has a lot of regular customers that have been seeing her for years, and almost all of them are madly in love with her, she has told me that she rarely feels anything but her performance is so convincing that all of the stupid fucks think she is getting off with them every time, I've shown her some of the reviews and she knows who they are and assures me that not once has she genuinely had an orgasm with any of them.