Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why so many cheap customers?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Angry Why so many cheap customers?

I know some customers are super nice. They are nice to our girls, they do not bargain about our price, they are polite, happy to provide better service to them.

HOWEVER, at least 30% of the customers I met are being so cheap. They will say " how about $50 in total for 1 hour" "hey, $80 for full service". Do they know you will get what you pay for. If you want to pay only $50 for 1 hour, yes I can do that. I will show a 60y old lady to you.

For god's sake, those cheap customers, I know some of you guys are on this forum, but I still want to talk to you guys " go masturbate yourself "! If you do not have enough money, go to cheap places like auburn, Blacktown. Do not hang around the CBD area. Sometimes I really want to shout in front of their face"Fukk off loser"

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Lol. If you can't afford a session at the brothel then stick with your hands or maybe get a girlfriend.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Good on you love! That’s telling them!
    You feel better now that you got that off your chest?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 130botany View Post
    I know some customers are super nice. They are nice to our girls, they do not bargain about our price, they are polite, happy to provide better service to them.

HOWEVER, at least 30% of the customers I met are being so cheap. They will say " how about $50 in total for 1 hour" "hey, $80 for full service". Do they know you will get what you pay for. If you want to pay only $50 for 1 hour, yes I can do that. I will show a 60y old lady to you.

For god's sake, those cheap customers, I know some of you guys are on this forum, but I still want to talk to you guys " go masturbate yourself "! If you do not have enough money, go to cheap places like auburn, Blacktown. Do not hang around the CBD area. Sometimes I really want to shout in front of their face"Fukk off loser"
    Some men are just cheap and don't want to pay at all but some girls do the shops no favours for what they charge, example is one shop i had a hot girl charge me 50 for HJ and $80 for BBBJ and being naked too and she was hot as hell, went to another shop once and the girl tried to charge me $100 for a naked HJ only and she was not attractive at all.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Supply and demand. If your girls are the goods you can turn away blokes that don’t pay enough. But if your girls are not that good your shop will go broke.

Hope your back open again soon and can put it to the test

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

That's just glorious ... poor old auburn and blacktown caught in the crossfire

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    Some men are just cheap and don't want to pay at all but some girls do the shops no favours for what they charge, example is one shop i had a hot girl charge me 50 for HJ and $80 for BBBJ and being naked too and she was hot as hell, went to another shop once and the girl tried to charge me $100 for a naked HJ only and she was not attractive at all.
    You which got the have more business. Ya some wl/ml don't know their market value. The smart one know how to price themselves especially ml.

LOL, is this Dream girls; the shop that takes your money before showing you any girls? I stop coming because I hated the customer service. I agree with you on the customer being cheap but you probably should up your service as well...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Wow OP you have a unhappy 😡 customer

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Jeez you've been holding that in a long time seeing that you wouldn't even have seen a customer in at least 7 weeks.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

First of all welcome to this forum and thanks for sharing your views. I must say I have been to your shop and had great service each time. I have been fortunate to pick nice girls.

Yes there are all kinds of men out there as there are the service providers. While most girls do a good job we come across plenty of bait and switch joints or the girl is not at all interested and even rushes the service after she has taken the money. I can say majority of punters here will be happy to pay for fair service in return. There are a few who don’t mind tipping extra if they are looked after. Yes you will get the cheap Charlie also. That’s how they get their kicks from. It’s part of the whole business of sex trade “the good the bad and the ugly 😉”.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Where's bro lonelyheart when you need him?
    I bet we'll see some real fireworks if he posts something here...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    i feel like some shops should make that a condition of entry. no bargaining lol

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I hope botany130 becomes a regular contributor to the forum. I like her feistiness and chutzpah

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You should try selling stuff (or even giving stuff away for free) on Gumtree or FB Marketplace. The choosing beggar and low-baller community in Sydney is out of control.

Try giving away free furniture for example, you'll get people asking if you can organize a truck to deliver it, can you also supply matching chairs for free, etc.etc. LOL

I don't engage, just click "block".

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterWhippy View Post
    You should try selling stuff (or even giving stuff away for free) on Gumtree or FB Marketplace. The choosing beggar and low-baller community in Sydney is out of control.

Try giving away free furniture for example, you'll get people asking if you can organize a truck to deliver it, can you also supply matching chairs for free, etc.etc. LOL

I don't engage, just click "block".
    Fuck me this is so true. The delivery one kills me.
    My personal favourite "what's your best price?" My best price is the full price I advertised cockhead...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Should post on the door "no money, no honey!!"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey 130botany - is there a particular nationality that's always asking for discounts?

Some WLs have told me about some groups being cheap, but I won't share here at the risk of offending...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niisato View Post
    Hey 130botany - is there a particular nationality that's always asking for discounts?

Some WLs have told me about some groups being cheap, but I won't share here at the risk of offending...
    Yes, Indian, Nepalese, Lebanese,some areas around Laos, Mid East

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niisato View Post

FFS mate… if you’re not 16 you should know there’s dickheads in every nationality. That isn’t what this is about, although OP’s post is kinda useless anyway, apart from entertaining a few of us.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast