Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Why so many cheap customers?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by smn5746 View Post
    Probably switch the fish 😂😂 Like the old carpet / rug trick while u haggling they switch it. Think you got a good deal, but really you an inferior product
    This reminds me of a guy I knew. He ordered a Turkish rug from eBay thinking he'd scored a great deal. When it arrived, it looked exactly like the rug that was in the pic, except that it was only the size of an A4 sized paper!
    So he thought he bought a Turkish rug, but ended up with a Turkish mat instead!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wow. This is the first thread i read all the reply.

Very good. Respect!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I do the same as you. If I don't like the price, I just don't go for it. If I went for it, I wouldn't be happy with myself and won't be able to enjoy it. If I try to haggle her down, she wouldn't be happy about it so the service will be shit. It's a lose lose situation.
    Those that do try to haggle must think that the transaction is like buying fish in a market. Lower price, same piece of fish, that fish ain't gonna complain. They just apply the same approach to punting.
    Maybe this will help some bros understand why haggling is a bad idea:

From my experience, the absolute best opportunities are when the ML/WL ask you for a favour.
    Whether its extending time, or using time to let her have lunch in peace - these have always been signs of an amazing session so don't be cheap and turn them down because this is when the value really starts.
    Obviously, use your judgement to see if the request is made in good faith.

If you haggle, this will never happen to you!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by wwl View Post
    Maybe this will help some bros understand why haggling is a bad idea:

From my experience, the absolute best opportunities are when the ML/WL ask you for a favour.
    Whether its extending time, or using time to let her have lunch in peace - these have always been signs of an amazing session so don't be cheap and turn them down because this is when the value really starts.
    Obviously, use your judgement to see if the request is made in good faith.

If you haggle, this will never happen to you!
    Ohh boy I never thought this thread would draw so much attention. But it did so it shows not only the shops or WL not appreciate this but even the punter community frowns upon it. I am with you allow the girl some time to have a break maybe have lunch and she may offer a better service. I have done this but in the downside is ended up with the taste of the garlic pizza in my mouth with DFK. Always carry some mints with you.

Ok so haggling is not good but what about the extras. I have seen many reports where punters are happy to negotiate specially in massage places. Some ML will offer hi in $50 with clothes off. By some reports in Melbourne they want more like $100. And the list goes on. Don’t the WL haggle in the disguise of extras of you want DFK or BBBJ or even CIM pay extra.

Before few turn on me let me make clear I don’t haggle for the services. I choose them based on what they offer. I don’t often go for extras other than extend the time. I have often paid extra for DFK. Not a fan of CIM or COF. I am only trying to know other members views.

I think overall, us Sydneysiders punters have had it pretty well and great value for money over a long period of times !!

Say just before the current lockdown, we could still get $20 for a clothed HJ, $50 with nude and perhaps $100 with FS. For me that’s our industry standard and more than happy to continue paying that for as long as I have the urge. For yours truly , if Spanish is also included in the $50 or above options, then this is what RnT is all about. But recently, sort of happy to tip a bit more if needed......... lol

Roll back the clock to the good old days of 501 Newtown, where a $30/30 min will get you an auto free HJ ! $20 with a naked body and $50 the works - those were what memory were made for.

Interstate experiences had been few and far between. But they were all generally more costly and with a take it or leave approach:

Melbourne : on Clarendon St, the massage fees was ultra expensive and only extra option was a naked BBBJ with HJ for $100! Won’t pay that in Sydney but took it down there as it’s the only session I had time for. Looking back, actually wasn’t all that bad either.

Adelaide: Chinese MILF in a “Japanese” massage shop, quickie and tipped the $50 from the beginning for “the release” 放松! without specifying the clothes off so of course, No nude unless pay another $50, no way Jose, and it was ordinary to say the lease. Happened to the old timer with no language barrier too........ LOL

Perth: doggie massage joint in the middle of Chinatown, another quickie , this time lay all the cards on the table , Yeap, clothed dicky play will cost $50 and no make any noise ! Took it and she was pretty skilled, the mind was a bit more released this time, knowing outside of Sydney, you just have to pay more.

Now when is this lockdown finishing again ??

Stay safe people, there will be light soon 🔜!

Cheers 🍻

Senior Member(無間使者) massage addict's Avatar
    This thread is gold. haha.
    Even though its not the real dream girl mamasan posting i still feel the need to share my experience of this joint. I have been 3 times. First time about 3 to 3 and half years ago. Was not allowed to see any girls i had to pay money first and than 1 girl came and took me upstairs. Service was very average, cold mechanical, like she was being forced to work there. I walked out with massive post orgasmic disgust. I returned a few months later for a second shot as reviews on this place sounded good. Same deal was not allowed to see girls and pick one. The girl i got was friendlier than the first time. Service was better but still not great or what i felt was worth the price. not very sensual and again a feeling of the girl was being made to work there. 3rd time about 1.5 years ago just to see if i had been unlucky again. Called first to see how many girls available mumasan was rude on the phone and said 6 girls i got there 10 min later (just after lunch time) asked to see girls was told no pay first. I said i called up and was told i could choose my girl. She said ok give me money first than sent 2 girls out and said that's it. I said what about the 6 girls you said where available on the phone? All busy now. Choose my girl and service again was very cold with the girl pressuring me hard to pay $200 extra for full service i walked out with out even loosing my load. Never again will i ever return to this place!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'm curious does wl/ml save punters numbers so if they call or text. They won't answer?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by massage addict View Post
    Even though its not the real dream girl mamasan posting i still feel the need to share my experience of this joint. I have been 3 times. First time about 3 to 3 and half years ago. Was not allowed to see any girls i had to pay money first and than 1 girl came and took me upstairs. Service was very average, cold mechanical, like she was being forced to work there. I walked out with massive post orgasmic disgust. I returned a few months later for a second shot as reviews on this place sounded good. Same deal was not allowed to see girls and pick one. The girl i got was friendlier than the first time. Service was better but still not great or what i felt was worth the price. not very sensual and again a feeling of the girl was being made to work there. 3rd time about 1.5 years ago just to see if i had been unlucky again. Called first to see how many girls available mumasan was rude on the phone and said 6 girls i got there 10 min later (just after lunch time) asked to see girls was told no pay first. I said i called up and was told i could choose my girl. She said ok give me money first than sent 2 girls out and said that's it. I said what about the 6 girls you said where available on the phone? All busy now. Choose my girl and service again was very cold with the girl pressuring me hard to pay $200 extra for full service i walked out with out even loosing my load. Never again will i ever return to this place!
    That's the problem with people like you still go back and try your luck again and again. I wouldn't even try the first time having pay first without seeing the girls. Just walk out. So many shops to go to and much better girls and service.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    I'm curious does wl/ml save punters numbers so if they call or text. They won't answer?
    Most likely no if they don't want to see you and your a bad customer

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    That's the problem with people like you still go back and try your luck again and again. I wouldn't even try the first time having pay first without seeing the girls. Just walk out. So many shops to go to and much better girls and service.
    Similar to caveat emptor (let the buyer beware). Before your pay for anything you better see what you're getting.

Has anyone seen the movie Taken? There is a scene where the guys line up, pay their money and get told to go to a particular room where there is a random girl waiting for them. The guys don't know what girl will be waiting for them before Liam Neeson starts searching for his daughter who has been taken by the Albanian criminals who were running a sex slavery business with young and underage girls and then starts shooting the guys. It was amazing he was able to escape from them.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Has anyone seen the movie Taken? ...before Liam Neeson starts searching for his daughter who has been taken by the Albanian criminals ... and then starts shooting the guys. It was amazing he was able to escape from them.
    I'm not sure how I would put this punting advice into practice

Banned
    Interesting read

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Similar to caveat emptor (let the buyer beware). Before your pay for anything you better see what you're getting.

Has anyone seen the movie Taken? There is a scene where the guys line up, pay their money and get told to go to a particular room where there is a random girl waiting for them. The guys don't know what girl will be waiting for them before Liam Neeson starts searching for his daughter who has been taken by the Albanian criminals who were running a sex slavery business with young and underage girls and then starts shooting the guys. It was amazing he was able to escape from them.
    I haven’t seen the movie, sounds intense. What happened next?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    This reminds me of a guy I knew. He ordered a Turkish rug from eBay thinking he'd scored a great deal. When it arrived, it looked exactly like the rug that was in the pic, except that it was only the size of an A4 sized paper!
    So he thought he bought a Turkish rug, but ended up with a Turkish mat instead!
    That's too funny.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by massage addict View Post
    Why didn't you just ask for your money back and leave . I've done that before with places like that.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by buster View Post
    That's just glorious ... poor old auburn and blacktown caught in the crossfire
    And take that covid with ya!
    lol

negotiating up i think can be ok a times, never down!

Senior Member(無間使者) massage addict's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Themassageking View Post
    Why didn't you just ask for your money back and leave . I've done that before with places like that.
    your right, i should never of returned after the first time. I suppose i did as the place had some great reviews and an enticing website. It was near work so i could piss off to grab some "materials" and get paid whilst punting. After all its called punting for a reason 1 bad punt deserves a second chance maybe even a 3rd? if the place has good reviews. Well that`s what i used think back than anyway. When the urge arises and you start checking joints in the area your in at the time you can do some silly shit.

Taken I, II & III ! One of my favorite movie series. If only they had casted a more busty girl for the daughter ........ haha

But hey Maggie Grace is one super hot babe !! Any time any place.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This thread during lockdown was all class - anyone booked to go to Dream Girl, 130 botany next week?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    if a lady or a shop post a price then that is the price a customer should accept that and if you dont like it go else where.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast