Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Why so many cheap customers?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Let me tell you what cheap customer is.
    I’ve been to waxing shop for Brazilian and the girls talk to me during waxing. The girls told me about few guys who came just for the wax of the base of cock, not for full Brazilian, not even around cock and only need to pay $20 for that. And guess what, they cum when the girls hold the cock, no ashamed after that. Obviously, they intentionally come for that service so instead of staying for at least 30 mins then go for extra and pay in total $70, they just pay $20 for hj.
    One girl in Kogarah told me about one guy came to her shop frequently that almost all the girls there know him. Well dressed, hand shake all the time. The first time she met him, he cum when she just teased between his legs so she didn’t get extra. On the second time, she was aware of him easy to cum so tried not to touch him. That guy then refused to get extra but insisted her just to touch him a little bit. “I’m easy to cum so just touch me a bit, please”. No ashamed. He’ve done to all the girls there till all of them know his trick.
    And also many guys who doesn’t want to pay for extra but wank in front of the ml, or guys who wank while calling shops to ask for girl’s description and service. That’s cheap!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I rode past this shop today and noticed that the under awning sign had the light turned on. Not that that means anything necessarily...

Banned
    The girls at 130 are great
    The unhappy miserable Chinese Mamasan is a disaster

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    The girls at 130 are great
    The unhappy miserable Chinese Mamasan is a disaster
    How dare you talk to me like this !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by storry_teller View Post
    I’ve been to waxing shop for Brazilian and the girls talk to me during waxing. The girls told me about few guys who came just for the wax of the base of cock, not for full Brazilian, not even around cock and only need to pay $20 for that. And guess what, they cum when the girls hold the cock, no ashamed after that. Obviously, they intentionally come for that service so instead of staying for at least 30 mins then go for extra and pay in total $70, they just pay $20 for hj.
    One girl in Kogarah told me about one guy came to her shop frequently that almost all the girls there know him. Well dressed, hand shake all the time. The first time she met him, he cum when she just teased between his legs so she didn’t get extra. On the second time, she was aware of him easy to cum so tried not to touch him. That guy then refused to get extra but insisted her just to touch him a little bit. “I’m easy to cum so just touch me a bit, please”. No ashamed. He’ve done to all the girls there till all of them know his trick.
    And also many guys who doesn’t want to pay for extra but wank in front of the ml, or guys who wank while calling shops to ask for girl’s description and service. That’s cheap!
    Haha that’s really CHEAP and SHIT form. His karma is that he will never please a woman either. What a wanker

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by DireStraits View Post
    FFS mate… if you’re not 16 you should know there’s dickheads in every nationality. That isn’t what this is about, although OP’s post is kinda useless anyway, apart from entertaining a few of us.
    Agreed that there is dickheads in every nationality, however some have a much higher percentage than others.

But the discussion is about cheapness.

Higher percentage nationalities are part of the cultural behavior that is considered normal in the home country but a dickhead or cheap move here in Aus.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Yeah that is pretty terrible stuff. I've never really understood over-the-top tightarsery.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Over the top gift-ery and flattery just another end of the same spectrum

how many guys here think they’ve
    Got that special connection and the provider seems to always offer me and only me that special discounted rate .

You guys take it right? kiss them on the cheek and say see ya next time ..who gallantly puts up what they think is the real $)$$ for the PSE /GfE hour they just got ?

Tight ass? Or just a Special customer

personally with the OP could only imagine how shrill and brittle the experience of being in this reception could be like …

maybe you could consider having the new customer read and sign a consent to services form…

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cumquat View Post
    Over the top gift-ery and flattery just another end of the same spectrum

how many guys here think they’ve
    Got that special connection and the provider seems to always offer me and only me that special discounted rate .

You guys take it right? kiss them on the cheek and say see ya next time ..who gallantly puts up what they think is the real $)$$ for the PSE /GfE hour they just got ?

Tight ass? Or just a Special customer

personally with the OP could only imagine how shrill and brittle the experience of being in this reception could be like …

maybe you could consider having the new customer read and sign a consent to services form…
    Who kisses who? Ml don’t like your kisses as they don’t need it, ). My regulars sometimes say they don’t really need box of chocolates or flowers, or those stuffs you said but they wish they could have more tips instead, ).

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Who kisses who? Ml don’t like your kisses as they don’t need it, ). My regulars sometimes say they don’t really need box of chocolates or flowers, or those stuffs you said but they wish they could have more tips instead, ).
    Straight talk, yes.

My punting life was simpler after I realized these ladies don't want friendship, "orgasms", attention or gifts (except cash). All they want is for me to be hygienic, well behaved, and to get in and out promptly so they can get the money & move on to the next customer and his money.

It's simple and I respect it. It means I can focus more on what I want to get out of the experience.

Quote Originally Posted by 130botany View Post

Hahah.

The mamasan at 130 has a reputation too. Not just the cheap customers 😆😆😆

There are some other reviews about you as well. Not to mention that one thread is removed altogether with more details of your business practices
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...39#post1592739

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Funandfun View Post
    There are some other reviews about you as well. Not to mention that one thread is removed altogether with more details of your business practices
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...39#post1592739
    This is my shop. I can do whatever I want. My girls are great, so what? You guys still will come to my shop and let me make the money from your pocket lol.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    How dare you FUCK me like this! That would be a better response. No you just open a can of worms. Good luck

Senior Member(無間使者) Thomas Crown's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterWhippy View Post
    Straight talk, yes.

My punting life was simpler after I realized these ladies don't want friendship, "orgasms", attention or gifts (except cash). All they want is for me to be hygienic, well behaved, and to get in and out promptly so they can get the money & move on to the next customer and his money.

It's simple and I respect it. It means I can focus more on what I want to get out of the experience.

Quite possibly the truest 77 words I’ve read on this forum for a long, long time.

Bravo Mr Whippy. Words to live by.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Yes, Indian, Nepalese, Lebanese,some areas around Laos, Mid East
    Gotta love the way this lady talks straight, upfront and honest. Tells it like it is. Doesn't hold back her words. She is a gem!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes, well said Whippy.
    I am starting to just book in for 30 mins now . . wham bam, thank you, ma'am!!

Ultimately, you get what you pay for!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Plenty of girls prefer 30 mins, get you in.... blow your load.... collect your cash... and get you out the door.... then forget you till next time.... don't feel bad, as it's just a job for them.

Some can even act like some of the best actresses on the planet and make you feel like a King.

They are still great fun to spend some time and enjoy that 30 mins.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterWhippy View Post
    Straight talk, yes.

Well said MW that’s exactly how it is and yet someone posted a thread “how do I know if she has cum “ 🤣🤣🤣 fuck me

Senior Member(無間使者) Thomas Crown's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    Well said MW that’s exactly how it is and yet someone posted a thread “how do I know if she has cum “ 🤣🤣🤣 fuck me
    Gotta agree Mr Rog. One of the most useless threads to ever appear on this forum 😂😂😂

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast