Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Why so many cheap customers?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    So, 130 are a paid subscriber on here. Affiliated with another shop in the city I believe. If that is the case, why would this thread still be up if it wasn't someone representing the shop?

Getting back to the point, being a tight arse as a customer is probably the worst thing you can do, apart from being rude, unhygenic, agressive etc etc. Accept prices for extras or don't take them up, simple.
    LOL....................

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I don’t think 130 is the genuine shop owner. BTW, 130 Botany has a shop owner user name of Dream Girls 130. Unless this username comes up, everything else is just fakes?
    Maybe so bros as DreamGirl130 joined in 18/01/17 and 130botany just this month.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by 130botany View Post
    U think you are tough? Lol, you are just a cheater who betray your family, loser.
    As mentioned before I don’t do stupid people on Saturday's, it’s my day off.

I will respond tomorrow Sunday.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    He's probably a wanker who tried to haggle the price down at Dreamgirls130 and failed so he's real salty about it. Explains why he's honing in on the haggling topic of all things.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I don’t think 130 is the genuine shop owner. BTW, 130 Botany has a shop owner user name of Dream Girls 130. Unless this username comes up, everything else is just fakes?
    Just separating the business from their own personal opinions?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Just separating the business from their own personal opinions?
    It could even be one of the ML there who is pissed off and shop is unaware

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    even the popcorn has now gone stale

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cumquat View Post
    even the popcorn has now gone stale
    The choc-tops are nice though!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    I never bargain or hassle over the price however there are so many girls out there that are over priced so decide what you want to spend and stick to that and see a girl in that price range.

I have paid as little as $100 for an hour and as much as $1000 I can assure you that the best value for money I have found is $150 so its up to you and what you are looking for.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlewonder View Post
    I never bargain or hassle over the price however there are so many girls out there that are over priced so decide what you want to spend and stick to that and see a girl in that price range.

I have paid as little as $100 for an hour and as much as $1000 I can assure you that the best value for money I have found is $150 so its up to you and what you are looking for.
    I realized this as well.
    Find a ml/wl that offers services at the price point that you are okay with. Makes you feel good after a session, instead of enjoying the session and then kind of regretting after, as the price was not really juatified.

That being said, i almost always just go and trt to get what extras the ml offers, specially on the first session with them. If the most she goes is bbbj, id go for that. If its fs, id go for that.

Sadly this mindset of mine thinks mls would offer more extras after a few sessions. But i havent actually seen an ml who offered more extra on the next punts.

Realized that it is highly unlikely, given that i usually on do 1-2 sessions with new mls that i havent done a session with. And as i only recently started punting, i only have a handful of ml/wl that have gone over 3 sessions. None of those sessions changed in whatever extras they offer, unless that weird time when i book an ml and turns out, they have period. :Rage:

Edit: theres actually one time where i had a session back to back with 2 mls. I booked one ml, but arrived too early at the shop. Decided to see another ml for 30 minutes before my initial booking. Ended up having a little short with cash for the extras of the ml i booked. She offered fs at a price more than what the other girls usually charge.
    A couple of minutes agonizing and telling her i cant go for fs as i dont have enough cash with me.
    She offered that i could just send the extra payment as a bank transfer. Paid and had fs.

Sadly as i was already aroused from the hj and tease of the ml before this session, i wanted to quickly go for the extras on the 2nd ml.
    As i usually do, i tend to enjoy and prolong the extra part. Between 5-10 mins of starting the session and the extras, she wanted me to put it in already and after a few minutes of slowing down. She told me that she wants me to finish and cant do the extras for the whole session.
    I usually go for 25 mins for the extras, but i was turned off with that. Ended up annoued and finished as fast as i could. Then vowed to never see her again. Hahaha

Senior Member(無間使者)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Never understood haggling, when MLs want 150-200 for a nude bj I just smile and walk out.
    In the majority of the best ML sessions I've had, the price was never discussed, and often I end up giving them above market rate at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by wwl View Post
    Never understood haggling, when MLs want 150-200 for a nude bj I just smile and walk out.
    In the majority of the best ML sessions I've had, the price was never discussed, and often I end up giving them above market rate at the end.
    I do the same as you. If I don't like the price, I just don't go for it. If I went for it, I wouldn't be happy with myself and won't be able to enjoy it. If I try to haggle her down, she wouldn't be happy about it so the service will be shit. It's a lose lose situation.
    Those that do try to haggle must think that the transaction is like buying fish in a market. Lower price, same piece of fish, that fish ain't gonna complain. They just apply the same approach to punting.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    If a girls price is too high for me, I just say I'll have just the massage.not even a $20 clothed hj.

I then just goto another place and get my fix there.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I do the same as you. If I don't like the price, I just don't go for it. If I went for it, I wouldn't be happy with myself and won't be able to enjoy it. If I try to haggle her down, she wouldn't be happy about it so the service will be shit. It's a lose lose situation.
    Those that do try to haggle must think that the transaction is like buying fish in a market. Lower price, same piece of fish, that fish ain't gonna complain. They just apply the same approach to punting.
    This theory might not work for cheapskates, the joy of haggling for them is to save a few dollars, they don’t even notice the difference of service.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    This theory might not work for cheapskates, the joy of haggling for them is to save a few dollars, they don’t even notice the difference of service.
    Agree. Cheaparse hagglers get more thrills from haggling than they do from the sex.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Common sense is not common, if anything you be dropping a tip on top of the asking price. Even if it’s small it goes a long way, worth it IMO

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Probably switch the fish 😂😂 Like the old carpet / rug trick while u haggling they switch it. Think you got a good deal, but really you an inferior product

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Agree. Cheaparse hagglers get more thrills from haggling than they do from the sex.
    I was going to add what you and bro Willisno said but held back because it may have sounded offensive. But I have to agree, the way a lot of them go at the bargain hunting aspect makes you think they can actually cum from just scoring a "good deal", lol!

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast