Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Why so many cheap customers?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    I never bargain or discuss price what the set price is I accept that way you can relax and enjoy the service try and bargain and it ruins the mood

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Say just before the current lockdown, we could still get $20 for a clothed HJ, $50 with nude and perhaps $100 with FS. For me that’s our industry standard and more than happy to continue paying that for as long as I have the urge. For yours truly , if Spanish is also included in the $50 or above options, then this is what RnT is all about. But recently, sort of happy to tip a bit more if needed......... lol
    Cheers 🍻
    It will be interesting to see how these industry standard prices are affected when shops open next week. I expect that there will probably be a period of increased haggling/negotiating for extra services for a while.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by gthgrt View Post
    It will be interesting to see how these industry standard prices are affected when shops open next week. I expect that there will probably be a period of increased haggling/negotiating for extra services for a while.
    Some well try to increase price. The one l know still the same, I have ask especially the extra. Shop might increase.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    There was speculation last year that prices would be affected by the lock down, but I don't think that happened?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by gthgrt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Some well try to increase price. The one l know still the same, I have ask especially the extra. Shop might increase.
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    There was speculation last year that prices would be affected by the lock down, but I don't think that happened?
    Good questions boys, some of the SYD Brothel prices are basically running the same prices from 2012. Mostly in Western Sydney. Mind you this is usually limited to 'daytime special' such as 75 or 90 bucks for a standard 30 min service.

Meanwhile inflation recently has gone ballistic and regardless of what the RBA says we've experienced in financial assets and starting to see it in some food costs or shrink-flation itself.

I expect some of the better shops will be able to increase their prices.The Western Sydney ones might not be able to do but if you're horny and just want to fuck some old Chinese lady then you'd probably still see decent business there. However, in 2012 you could get a CIM/BBBJ for 75/30mins. Now days all you get is a standard service for that price.

Banned
    In some cultures it is normal to negotiate for everything. Nothing has a fixed price and everything can be bargained. These pricks would try and negotiate the price of a loaf of bread down at Woolies if they could. Or even trade in their mothers for a bag of rice. I was at Chatswood once having a nice oily rub and tug when a prick from one of these culture came in and asked the Chinese mamasan if she could give him a discount on the standard $60 massage fee. She showed him the door! LOL

Some of these kunts will have an orgasm when they successfully bargain the cost of extras in the room down from $80 to $70. For them this cheap victory and $10 saving is more satisfying than a BBBJCIM from a hot chick. They would even try to squeeze in three blokes into the room for the same RnT fee if they could.

In Thailand, these pricks will trick a streetwalker into going up to a cheap hotel room. Upon entering the room, the girl discovers three other kunts there with their dicks in their hands expecting a gang bang for the standard 1,000 baht fuck fee. Group sex against a girl's will
    Is common in this culture. Surprise! Poor girl would be scared shitless

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by storry_teller View Post
    Let me tell you what cheap customer is.
    I’ve been to waxing shop for Brazilian and the girls talk to me during waxing. The girls told me about few guys who came just for the wax of the base of cock, not for full Brazilian, not even around cock and only need to pay $20 for that. And guess what, they cum when the girls hold the cock, no ashamed after that. Obviously, they intentionally come for that service so instead of staying for at least 30 mins then go for extra and pay in total $70, they just pay $20 for hj.
    One girl in Kogarah told me about one guy came to her shop frequently that almost all the girls there know him. Well dressed, hand shake all the time. The first time she met him, he cum when she just teased between his legs so she didn’t get extra. On the second time, she was aware of him easy to cum so tried not to touch him. That guy then refused to get extra but insisted her just to touch him a little bit. “I’m easy to cum so just touch me a bit, please”. No ashamed. He’ve done to all the girls there till all of them know his trick.
    And also many guys who doesn’t want to pay for extra but wank in front of the ml, or guys who wank while calling shops to ask for girl’s description and service. That’s cheap!
    I think is cheap giving $20 as a tip for good service but these guys has taking cheap to a whole new level.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    All the shop should have a cheapskate mugshot on their website so if anyone goes there to bargain with them, they can get their $10 discount as long as they are willing to have their mugshot posted. There properly still people willing to take that offer

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    In some cultures it is normal to negotiate for everything. Nothing has a fixed price and everything can be bargained. These pricks would try and negotiate the price of a loaf of bread down at Woolies if they could. Or even trade in their mothers for a bag of rice. I was at Chatswood once having a nice oily rub and tug when a prick from one of these culture came in and asked the Chinese mamasan if she could give him a discount on the standard $60 massage fee. She showed him the door! LOL

Some of these kunts will have an orgasm when they successfully bargain the cost of extras in the room down from $80 to $70. For them this cheap victory and $10 saving is more satisfying than a BBBJCIM from a hot chick. They would even try to squeeze in three blokes into the room for the same RnT fee if they could.

In Thailand, these pricks will trick a streetwalker into going up to a cheap hotel room. Upon entering the room, the girl discovers three other kunts there with their dicks in their hands expecting a gang bang for the standard 1,000 baht fuck fee. Group sex against a girl's will
    Lol you say no nationality but we all know what nationality you're referring to.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    At my work, I get customer calling after speaking to them for 2 mins they ask for a discount, I’m like NO I don’t even know you!!!
    I would also inflat the price for certain nationality because of the certain pain in the ass they will be later on.

Quote Originally Posted by dangerfield View Post
    At my work, I get customer calling after speaking to them for 2 mins they ask for a discount, I’m like NO I don’t even know you!!!
    I would also inflat the price for certain nationality because of the certain pain in the ass they will be later on.
    Inflate the price for some nationalities ? Be careful, it’s illegal !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lol lol lol. Cheap skates are a pain the ass in every industry. The never-ending oneupmanship. The victory of the haggle seems more important than the service or product.

The girls at one of my favourite shops laughingly told me the boss and any girl on reception just says 'sorry, everyone busy' to cheapskate culture. If it's a phone booking, most of the girls say CHJ only sorry cos have period. Haha. Apparently every detail gets haggled. How long before turn over? Don't make me cum too quick, do this, do that. When finished, 'can i have discount?'. Faarrk me.

The price is the price in every industry. Don't like? Don't go. My dentist suddenly started charging for a 2 minute chat and check before the hygenist cleaned my teeth. $50. Honestly 2 minutes. I found another dentist.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

My regular told me about one of cheap customers she got. That guy got naked for massage so she thought it was a sign for a punter. Then when she offered extra, he quickly responded that he only had $45 left. She refused to go for discount as she didn’t want it became a frequent trick. He explained that he didn’t know her shop was an RNT. Otherwise he could stay shorter to have enough money for extra. Of course she didn’t believe his excuse so she just told him she would continue to massage. When there was 5 mins left, she told him that she changed her mind and would take $45. She finished him in 1 or 2 mins, no warm up, no touching. $45 for 1 min! Who won at the end?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My regular told me about one of cheap customers she got. That guy got naked for massage so she thought it was a sign for a punter. Then when she offered extra, he quickly responded that he only had $45 left. She refused to go for discount as she didn’t want it became a frequent trick. He explained that he didn’t know her shop was an RNT. Otherwise he could stay shorter to have enough money for extra. Of course she didn’t believe his excuse so she just told him she would continue to massage. When there was 5 mins left, she told him that she changed her mind and would take $45. She finished him in 1 or 2 mins, no warm up, no touching. $45 for 1 min! Who won at the end?

Clever girl....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That’s easy… they both did, each in their own mind.
    “Yes! Got it for $5 less! 😁”
    “Ha! Got $45 for one minute’s work! 😁”

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DireStraits View Post
    That’s easy… they both did, each in their own mind.
    “Yes! Got it for $5 less! 😁”
    “Ha! Got $45 for one minute’s work! 😁”
    It wasn’t the 1 minute of cock stroking that made him cum. It was the mere thought that he outsmarted the ML by $5 and got a great deal that made him shoot his load in 1 minute. It’s the constant bargaining that turns on these MFs - not the sexual act itself. These MFs have no loyalty. I’ve seen in business where they will burn a 10-year relationship to save $2.35 on multi million dollar project. No different to another religious group that is also very successful in business here

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It wasn’t the 1 minute of cock stroking that made him cum. It was the mere thought that he outsmarted the ML by $5 and got a great deal that made him shoot his load in 1 minute. It’s the constant bargaining that turns on these MFs - not the sexual act itself. These MFs have no loyalty. I’ve seen in business where they will burn a 10-year relationship to save $2.35 on multi million dollar project. No different to another religious group that is also very successful in business here
    As a fetishised act I’d suggest it’s a small minority - guys just will. Cum 1 min of jackhammer or, 15 mins of edging

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dangerfield View Post
    What if you inflate the price, and then the said guy don't be pain in the ass and accept your price? XD
    Because I kind of don't do hard bargain but I do fall in that ethnic background :P

Junior Member(有D料到)

Pricing Issues

Where girls negotiate with the client, the market needs to be understood better.
    1.If you look like a rich dude who can pay more, the girl might ask you to pay more.
    2. Sometimes the girl requires a penalty rate to fuck a client she is not attracted to.
    So if you go to a RNT and ask for FS, be ready to be judged, and don't be sore if the price is high or if you get refused.

As punters we have no consumer protection, so this forum is essential reading!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 130botany View Post
    I know some customers are super nice. They are nice to our girls, they do not bargain about our price, they are polite, happy to provide better service to them.

HOWEVER, at least 30% of the customers I met are being so cheap. They will say " how about $50 in total for 1 hour" "hey, $80 for full service". Do they know you will get what you pay for. If you want to pay only $50 for 1 hour, yes I can do that. I will show a 60y old lady to you.

For god's sake, those cheap customers, I know some of you guys are on this forum, but I still want to talk to you guys " go masturbate yourself "! If you do not have enough money, go to cheap places like auburn, Blacktown. Do not hang around the CBD area. Sometimes I really want to shout in front of their face"Fukk off loser"
    Bruz, there's hardly any housing commission in Auburn/Blacktown but there are whole towers right next to your shop.
    Look up lol

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast