Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Why so many cheap customers?

Banned
    Whenever girls complain about guys being misers, trying to get discounts or demanding the works for less than what it normally costs, they always refer to one particular nationality.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Whenever girls complain about guys being misers, trying to get discounts or demanding the works for less than what it normally costs, they always refer to one particular nationality.
    Im asking out of genuine curiosity, Indians?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    There's at least 6 I know

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phallustine View Post
    I have had enough experience here and through SEAsia and know plenty of stories from girls, cheap customers come in all shape sizes and nationalities.
    Correct. I was told some very bad cases actually were Aussie

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    The girls at 130 are great
    The unhappy miserable Chinese Mamasan is a disaster
    "Promise never upset you every time you visit."

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by happyspider View Post
    Affiliated with Sydney Empress at 69 Liverpool St bros
    This shop is also affiliated with SBM, Parramatta and Top Ryde.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    Is the lady at 130B look alright or is she your typical Chinese boiler?

Her attitude make me imagine its Lucy Lu in the movie payback with Mel gibson
    The 130 Mamasan looks OK (milf) but she's so rude to customers. Lies and refuses to show girls without money first. Many customers won't go back there because she does your head in.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    OK, I've had enough. On my bucket list now, right after lockdown, I'm heading straight to 130 Botany. I almost creamed in my pants from that trash talk!
    Please punish me, I deserve it!!
    I'll go straight after you. Happy to pay a tip if she will talk to me like that throughout the Part 2. Book me in.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The AR guy View Post
    The 130 Mamasan looks OK (milf) but she's so rude to customers. Lies and refuses to show girls without money first. Many customers won't go back there because she does your head in.
    Pay upfront and not see who will be the girl to service you. Are you guys dumb? If someone is rude then go somewhere else where you're respected and treated equally. It's not a real brainier or can't guys think for themselves these days? It's your money boys and you decide. Many shops out there and many girls wanting customers. Go where you are treated like a real human being and not a number. Well I guess that's what people have become in this crazy world now.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    This is the funniest shit ever!!!!!
    Whoever is behind the 130botany account is a genius!!!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Kinda weird. Account was made the same day as this post... this shop has been around for a while though...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Bumped … great read

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lies and refuses to show girls without money first...? how would that work? its like a lucky draw...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydreader2017 View Post
    Lies and refuses to show girls without money first...? how would that work? its like a lucky draw...
    If desperate punters are willing to follow orders even though it's their money they deserve to be treated like crap.

One time I went with a few friends to a Chinese restaurant and got treated like second class citizens. Did I return? No way! Same with shops. These owners need to know what service etiquette is and be respectful towards customers and not take advantage of them. If they don't know this then maybe they shouldn't be running businesses. At the same time, punters need to use their brains and not their penises. Show the girls and then choose before handing over money. If not, walk out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Show the girls and then choose before handing over money. If not, walk out.........Agree, but you need to be able to see the girls first

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    This place has similarities to the movie Jerry McGuire
    Punter: Show me the girls
    Mamasan: Show me the money

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydreader2017 View Post
    Show the girls and then choose before handing over money. If not, walk out.........Agree, but you need to be able to see the girls first
    Well of course. Show the girls first to see who is available and not what the boss decides for you.

Tell the mamasan, don't worry about the money. Show me the girls and if I like them you'll get the money from me.

Quote Originally Posted by GlamourPhoto View Post
    Perhaps you should reconsider the job your in. Its all part of customer service; either way, annoying customer or not they are paying your bills.
    Prehaps if the shops have the goods, no one will be complaining... lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelly69 View Post
    Prehaps if the shops have the goods, no one will be complaining... lol
    Some shops have bad practices that existed before covid19. How many times would you hear other members complaining about mamasans sending out one girl or two and only when he is about to walk, the mamasan sends out another girl or two out of nowhere. What's worse is to hear guys handing over money or deposits even before seeing the girl. You should at least have the right to see the girl first before making a decision.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    OK, I've had enough. On my bucket list now, right after lockdown, I'm heading straight to 130 Botany. I almost creamed in my pants from that trash talk!
    Please punish me, I deserve it!!
    Smartest quote yet.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast