Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Why so many cheap customers?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    As an Aussie, I find it amusing that an Asian person is complaining about bargaining.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    As an Aussie, I find it amusing that an Asian person is complaining about bargaining.
    Spot on..................

Senior Member(無間使者)
    pretty simple, get payment upfront, ask people to leave if they argue.
    When i'm in these places i find they tend to have hidden charges and different girls offer different things for their services.
    Would be good if there was a set price per service, but i understand these hidden industries are hard to do so.
    I tend to just only go for what's offered, if service is bad then i go to a different place. No use arguing about it.

On a side note - Personally in business i hate to deal with Indian people, they tend to negotiate and ask for more than they agree to pay.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by limbi8888 View Post
    pretty simple, get payment upfront, ask people to leave if they argue.
    Well of course they could if they wanted to. So I wonder why they don't? When they've got a difficult customer there who's haggling, why don't they drive them away and get paid nothing?

Oh I think I just answered my own question!

But complaining about haggling customers is cheap, costs nothing

Senior Member(無間使者)

Cheap cheapens us all

Mouthy mamasans aside, being a cheapskate is bad for us all.

New member here, but punter for some 15 years.

Twice over the years ive had girls complain about a punter earlier who just upped and walked out of the massage shop without paying for the extras. Little suburban places with no security to speak of. That sucks big time. The girls earn every penny imho and this is just straight up disrepectful.

And more than a few girls are wary until you get to know them... because someone weighing twice as much has taken advantage, done a little more than desired and then haggled.

End result; wary girls, cynical of your intentions and a little stand offish until you prove you're not a dick. As it were.

My 3 cents? Be clean, respectful and pay up properly. You'll go far...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Lfmao, there are so many Aussie cheap rubbish too. Don't you know Asians are much richer than you guys? LOL, don't you know we regard some Aussies as idiots? Let me tell you a truth, so many Aussie girl ask our MLs to be their "gf" and paid nothing. LOL, you think a dinner can exchange for a free sex? Come on, I guess you do not know the real sugar daddys.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    https://youtu.be/oY2FQ_TKJm4

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 130botany View Post
    Lfmao, there are so many Aussie cheap rubbish too. Don't you know Asians are much richer than you guys? LOL, don't you know we regard some Aussies as idiots? Let me tell you a truth, so many Aussie girl ask our MLs to be their "gf" and paid nothing. LOL, you think a dinner can exchange for a free sex? Come on, I guess you do not know the real sugar daddys.
    Asians are much richer than Aussies , then why sydney brothel and massage shops are full of asian girls ? Rich people dont suck c** all day to make money . You are very rude and disrespectful .

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpearl View Post
    Asians are much richer than Aussies , then why sydney brothel and massage shops are full of asian girls ? Rich people dont suck c** all day to make money . You are very rude and disrespectful .
    The suck dick one are overseas Asian. Haven't you know. Mostly visa Englisssh so call students.Very few ABA suck dick for money. Not all Asian are rich that I know off. Agree 130 is rude

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    The suck dick one are overseas Asian. Haven't you know. Mostly visa Englisssh so call students.Very few ABA suck dick for money. Not all Asian are rich that I know off. Agree 130 is rude
    Rude, but somehow she pointed out the fact that some Aussie are really cheap. And when they’re cheap, would be much cheaper than others as they think it’s their country and their law will protect them, not the poor girl they try to rip off.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpearl View Post
    Hey loser, I think you must be Aussie and you still will kiss those girls who suck C*** everyday, and you will suck her pus*** which has been f** 10 times a day. How about ATMC or king cross full or Aussie girls? Lfmao, you are just racist you know? Sucker

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by storry_teller View Post
    Rude, but somehow she pointed out the fact that some Aussie are really cheap. And when they’re cheap, would be much cheaper than others as they think it’s their country and their law will protect them, not the poor girl they try to rip off.
    At least someone can clearly see the whole picture. I don’t mind being rude, lol, just want to make those dickhead pissed off.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    botany130 is like a breath of fresh air on the Forum.
    Great to get mamasan/receptionist views on the Forum.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Lol can't speak for everybody but I have done business with Asian people and they are rich because they are cheap, always haggle you on price 🤣🤣 pot calling the kettle black

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    Lol can't speak for everybody but I have done business with Asian people and they are rich because they are cheap, always haggle you on price ���� pot calling the kettle black
    Can't argue with you on that one.......

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A lot of stereotypes being thrown here.. Xenophobia is alive and well on the forum from both sides of the fence...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey loser, I think you must be Aussie and you still will kiss those girls who suck C*** everyday, and you will suck her pus*** which has been f** 10 times a day. How about ATMC or king cross full or Aussie girls? Lfmao, you are just racist you know? Sucker
    That's the part I like!

Sometimes when I go down I think I can get a taste of the last guy's cum -- yum!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterWhippy View Post
    That's the part I like!

Sometimes when I go down I think I can get a taste of the last guy's cum -- yum!
    Taking the piss, I mean cum, I see 😂

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I love you 130 mamasan

Please keep posting
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    I love you 130 mamasan

Please keep posting
    You’ve obviously never dealt with Mamasan
    Business would improve by 20% if the place got a new Mamasan
    This shop is also associated with a few other venues
    The reception in these other places is superior

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast