Thread: Messi! PSG gogogo!

Junior Member(有D料到)

Messi! PSG gogogo!

I am a fan of Messi for more than 1 years. It’s sad that loyalty is < money policy. Messi is a goat anyway. I will be a PSG fan from today! Go get all the champions, Gogogo!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    PSG and the Arab Sheiks that own it still spending billions trying to buy themselves a Champions League trophy by buying more forwards. LOL!
    Now they have Messi, Neymar, Mbappe, Icardi, Di Maria.
    They should try tightening up their defence first, but not by paying top dollar for a pensioner like Sergio Ramos.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    See I don't get this, you follow a team not a player. Players come and go. You ride out the bad times so it makes the good times so much better. Messi has been unbelievable for the club, but now he has gone like other greats before him. Imagine following Man U then Real then Juve just because Ronaldo jumped around, seems ludicrous to me. Or worse, imagine picking teams based on where Zlatan plays!!! You'd have changed teams more than you've changed underwear! Pick a team and stick with it till death!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    See I don't get this, you follow a team not a player. Players come and go. You ride out the bad times so it makes the good times so much better. Messi has been unbelievable for the club, but now he has gone like other greats before him. Imagine following Man U then Real then Juve just because Ronaldo jumped around, seems ludicrous to me. Or worse, imagine picking teams based on where Zlatan plays!!! You'd have changed teams more than you've changed underwear! Pick a team and stick with it till death!
    Buddy , how you know me so well. Lol, I had been following Man U then Real but not Juve

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdicklamn View Post
    Buddy , how you know me so well. Lol, I had been following Man U then Real but not Juve
    Mate I couldn't begin to tell you the number of times I've been heartbroken when my favourite players have left, but club comes first. I have shirts in my collection with players names that remind me of how fickle it can be. Shevchenko. Rivaldo. Even Messi. When Sheva left Milan I was devastated. When Rivaldo left Barca I was distraught. When Mbappe left Monaco I was enraged. And worst of all, when Figo left for Madrid he was dead to me. But I love my clubs. After Rivaldo came Ronaldinho. After Ronaldinho came Messi. And after Messi will come another Culer hero, who knows maybe it will be Pedri. Don't follow Messi to that soulless money pit PSG. Ride this out with us brother, you'll see, from this darkness will come a new dawn and you can say you were there from the beginning. I will always love Leo but his Barca chapter has closed and so wish him well, just not against us.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wonder how's Neymar feeling right now. He pretty much quit Barca because he doesn't want to play 2nd fiddle to Messi and wanted to be the main man. Also pity Mbappe as well, hope his growth doesn't get stunted by 2 big egos around