Thread: Price Inflation

Banned

Price Inflation

1 years ago, MOC was charging 300 for most girls, now they are charging 320 - 350

Banned
    rent and petrol go up so it's only normal the price of pussy will go up as well.
    2 years ago mls were charging an average of $50 for fs now alot of them think $100 is a good price
    BTW the famous Tiffany from SL tried that $100 fs on my mate and he got her down to $80 lol
    He said (besides her very bad breath) it was worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by mkko2 View Post
    1 years ago, MOC was charging 300 for most girls, now they are charging 320 - 350
    Two years ago, 501 Newtown was charging $30/30 min and $50/60 min massage with free HJ, still the same !!
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Senior Member(無間使者) chandra_man1's Avatar
    did anyone who stayed in their same company 2 years ago earn more now ?
    if you stay in the same company for the next 10 years would you expect to have at least 30% increase over that timeframe ?
    everything gets more expensive due to inflation. if u dont like the price dont buyit

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Isn't 5 star price been the same?? Small FS joins now 80 to 85 1/2 hour which is higher before. Thai b2b massage only move up 10 dollars lately with many still charging 60. If people charge rediculars price, just don't go.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    When I 1st came to Australia 6yrs ago 647 Elizabeth St was charging $150 per hour fs. In 2013 they still charge $150 per hour fs.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    It can only mean that over the last 6 years the number of wl's has increased, chasing the same amount of punter's dollars. I'm not complaining. More choice. I love it!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Animus View Post
    Sure inflation has gone up, but so to the australian dollar ... Ladies coming to australia from asian countries on student/working visa can earn relatively more now than several years ago despite the prices remaining more or less static.
    exactly, these girls should be cheaper..
    why don't we start paying them in their base currency... i.e. JPY to Ginza, TMC, KWR to GF, m8

this way these girls hedge out their FX... and we pay less for the short run , until the dollar falls... in which case we revert back to AUD

Banned
    mkko2 brotha's starting point is saying MOC which is about OutCall market actually.

However all other brotha's posts suddenly directed to brothel market.

Brothel rate can be very stable it does not matter how long they are running for...However OutCall market would be very different, so does the rates.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 3MonKeyS View Post

The price at the $150 shops has not changed in at least 5 years that I know off. could be even longer.

Banned
    That's why they're busy
    Good vfm shops always do well no matter how the economy is

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bro 8inches, I cannot see the logic here. Did your salary go up by 50% from two years ago? If not, why do you think the rate for mls should double?

Banned
    Most mls like to get paid more to do less.
    They'd make good civil workers.
    As long as dumb c@(!$ pay these whores will keep charging.
    Thats the logic if you can see it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MyOutCall Australia View Post
    mkko2 brotha's starting point is saying MOC which is about OutCall market actually.

However all other brotha's posts suddenly directed to brothel market.

Brothel rate can be very stable it does not matter how long they are running for...However OutCall market would be very different, so does the rates.

problem with the outcall market is that these girls are always demanding more money

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thought I would bump this, are prices and or services better or worse now. I feel the level of service is far better now. Quality is often not much more expensive to find, it's just knowing where to look