Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Legit Massage places open?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Legit Massage places open?

Hi all,

Taking a punt here but does anyone know of any legit massage places that are still opened during lockdown with an exemption?? My job is physically demanding and I manage it with regular massages but now with lockdown I am dying from the aches and pains

Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    Hi all,

Taking a punt here but does anyone know of any legit massage places that are still opened during lockdown with an exemption?? My job is physically demanding and I manage it with regular massages but now with lockdown I am dying from the aches and pains
    You could try a physiotherapist, some of them also provide massage services as part of the treatments .

Alternatively, my Chiropactor in Parramatta also have massage services and they are exempted, check out their link and good luck:

https://www.walterschiro.com/

Cheers

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Physio etc are allowed to open as essential allied health, so I guess it depends on where you live and how far you want to travel (you can leave red zone LGA's for medical reasons). Look up physio near you, ask if they do remedial massage and bingo you're good to go. Ones I could recommend are out here in the wilds of the North West, where men are men and so are the women.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    You could try a physiotherapist, some of them also provide massage services as part of the treatments .

Alternatively, my Chiropactor in Parramatta also have massage services and they are exempted, check out their link and good luck:

https://www.walterschiro.com/

Cheers
    Thanks man ill check them out, never thought about going to physio as I only thought of them for bad muscular damage or injuries

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thank you for your help guys, really appreciate it

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    Yes, Chat Thai Massage in Crows Nest is open for remedial massage only. Fully legit. $85 for one hour. Girl will be masked up, and you leave your underwear on.

https://www.chatthaimassage.com.au/
    That’s where I go. There’s a few hotties there and wish they did extras lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks man ill check them out, never thought about going to physio as I only thought of them for bad muscular damage or injuries
    Physio is a lot better than massages imo. Also if you got health insurance, even better

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Lots of legit massage places still open. Remedial massage is an exemption.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by wachumba View Post
    Do you know of any in the CBD?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    really? the ones legit ones near me are still not operating

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Do you know of any in the CBD?

Aren't you always the first to comment "we are in lockdown, stay home!!!!" 🤣🤣

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Aren't you always the first to comment "we are in lockdown, stay home!!!!" ����
    I don't recall I said I was going????? Are you commenting on something I didn't say? It is just that I live near the city and have a few rental terraces there and haven't seen any open that's all. Plus the girls I know aren't working either. Yes, listen to the song, "Stay The Fuck At Home"

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Can you name some if legit massage places Iike to visit. I have sore back need some tender loving care. If legit is ok to name and wouldn't go against PHO.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Is it really that hard to google remedial massage sydney? 3 out of the first 4 search results are open.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Is it really that hard to google remedial massage sydney? 3 out of the first 4 search results are open.
    Some places I go to in my area are closed but google says it's opened so I thought I would try here as someone may live near one or have recently been to one

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I didn't say look at whether Google says they are open. Use Google to find businesses and then you go to the businesses website and it should be easy to tell if they are open or not.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Proper remedial/physio places are open. Hours are restricted in the place up the road from me which i don't think the website will have caught up with.

They're also requesting genuine need cases only and you have to book.

I'd suggest a walk past local shops and a call to the open ones. Good luck.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Some places I go to in my area are closed but google says it's opened so I thought I would try here as someone may live near one or have recently been to one
    Google only knows what the business operators tell them. A lot of listings in Google don't even exist any more, let alone closed temporarily. Websites may not be regularly updated either.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is it true that if a shop provides remedial massage ONLY, they could operate?

I managed to find one near me. But want to make sure that no police will randomly bust in while im getting a massage lol

Senior Member(無間使者) massage addict's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Google only knows what the business operators tell them. A lot of listings in Google don't even exist any more, let alone closed temporarily. Websites may not be regularly updated either.
    Yep, Google only displays what the owner of the business provides. As a business owner i have to go to my google listing and change any of the details i want changed myself. These places start a google business page and never open it again.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast