Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Legit Massage places open?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wachumba View Post
    Quite easy to find.
    Still yet to find the actual health order, can someone link me?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Philyum View Post
    Is there any around the liverpool area? My neck and back is killing me
    Check out local Westfield. They've usually got a couple of massage shops.

Banned
    I remember Mali Mali Thai at Chatswong was open early during last lockdown because they were classed as a Therapeutic Massage shop, I think it's a lot different this time with the heavier restrictions..........

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Check out local Westfield. They've usually got a couple of massage shops.
    Thanks mate, ill try that

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by waifuman View Post
    Still yet to find the actual health order, can someone link me?
    My quote refers to finding massage shops that are still open mentions the rules that they are allowed to open. Nothing to do with finding the actual health order.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    I remember Mali Mali Thai at Chatswong was open early during last lockdown because they were classed as a Therapeutic Massage shop, I think it's a lot different this time with the heavier restrictions..........
    Iit is no different now. I suspect Mali Mali were incorrectly classifying themselves as therapeutic massage previously or they do not want to open due to the risk. It is mostly remedial qualified practitioners that are classified as therapeutic so if they have those qualifications, then they should be allowed. Qualified thai massage is not allowed.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Definitely got my inner thighs done. And masseuse definitely saw my hard on and continued.
    Chinese MLs have less qualms about HJ than Thai MLs. Im sure all of the MLs at Vitality offered HJ at the other shops they worked in before the lockdowns. As I mentioned previously, I’m positive that May gave me a great HJ at another shop. In over a 1,000 massages I can count on one hand the number of Chinese MLs who haven’t done Part 2

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    Chinese MLs have less qualms about HJ than Thai MLs. Im sure all of the MLs at Vitality offered HJ at the other shops they worked in before the lockdowns. As I mentioned previously, I’m positive that May gave me a great HJ at another shop. In over a 1,000 massages I can count on one hand the number of Chinese MLs who haven’t done Part 2
    Saw May today. Not much to look at but good strong massage. Good inner thigh touching. I looked at her to give her the signal and she asked if I was ok. Alas nothing more.

Banned
    Saw May today. Not much to look at but good strong massage. Good inner thigh touching. I looked at her to give her the signal and she asked if I was ok. Alas nothing more.
    She doesn’t want to lose her job right now if Linda finds out. Very few joints open and very few jobs for MLs. I think they’re just grateful for working and we shouldn’t ruin that

It will be anything goes on 20 October

She doesn’t want to lose her job right now if Linda finds out. Very few joints open and very few jobs for MLs. I think they’re just grateful for working and we shouldn’t ruin that

It will be anything goes on 20 October
    There was an attractive older lady working reception (not Linda) - I thought I was going to get her and then May came out. She said next time I could have someone better. Any idea who this woman is?

Also do you know the name of the younger girl who I saw on Friday?

Banned
    There was an attractive older lady working reception (not Linda) - I thought I was going to get her and then May came out. She said next time I could have someone better. Any idea who this woman is?

Also do you know the name of the younger girl who I saw on Friday?
    As I was leaving yesterday, there was a small young girl sitting on reception. I’m assuming that’s Coco - the one you saw the other day. I wouldn’t classify her as attractive. Haha. She was tiny.

So I think the line up is Linda (50s, attractive in her day), Mary (50s, definitely not attractive), May (late 40s, not attractive, but okay), Coco (late 20s, not attractive). I don’t know who the other attractive older lady is. Seems like they had 5 MLs on yesterday to keep up with the pent up demand.

The big question is would we still be going to this shop after lockdown ends, just to leave with blue balls? Hahaha. I’d be heading straight for 42G for FS and getting a proper rub and tug elsewhere

As I was leaving yesterday, there was a small young girl sitting on reception. I’m assuming that’s Coco - the one you saw the other day. I wouldn’t classify her as attractive. Haha. She was tiny.

So I think the line up is Linda (50s, attractive in her day), Mary (50s, definitely not attractive), May (late 40s, not attractive, but okay), Coco (late 20s, not attractive). I don’t know who the other attractive older lady is. Seems like they had 5 MLs on yesterday to keep up with the pent up demand.

The big question is would we still be going to this shop after lockdown ends, just to leave with blue balls? Hahaha. I’d be heading straight for 42G for FS and getting a proper rub and tug elsewhere
    Maybe it was Mary? She’s not a stunner but not a bad older girl. Coco is the best so far for overall experience. And she’s young and calls you sir while her hands are almost touching your cock.

Banned
    Maybe it was Mary? She’s not a stunner but not a bad older girl. Coco is the best so far for overall experience. And she’s young and calls you sir while her hands are almost touching your cock.
    Thanks. Well I will be booking Coco for sure this week haha. So much for trying to save money during these lockdowns.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks. Well I will be booking Coco for sure this week haha. So much for trying to save money during these lockdowns.
    How is the ol vitality going these days?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    How is the ol vitality going these days?
    Linda can’t cope with the number of punters wanting to book the Chinese ML May. She’s the expert at giving blue balls. Book May for 90 mins and she will spend 30 mins massaging your upper thighs, groin and balls. But strictly no HJ! Just tip her $20

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Linda can’t cope with the number of punters wanting to book the Chinese ML May. She’s the expert at giving blue balls. Book May for 90 mins and she will spend 30 mins massaging your upper thighs, groin and balls. But strictly no HJ! Just tip her $20
    How enjoyable is this?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I plan to do just that. Might try late next week. Then head somewhere else straight after to relieve the blues

Junior Member(有D料到)
    How do I book? Do I just call or can I text? I don't see any WeChat on their website.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    I plan to do just that. Might try late next week. Then head somewhere else straight after to relieve the blues
    Just blast over the stall walls I'm a dunny somewhere

Banned
    Yeah, just call the number on the website and book May. Not all Chinese joints have wechat

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast