Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Legit Massage places open?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Physio for genuine need case massage, lay on a tennis/golf ball for anything else.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Can you point me in the direction of one of those websites please?
    Google Is remedial massage an essential service in NSW and it brings up brings up these massage providers that say this.
    https://massagefloat.com.au/covid-19-services/
    https://www.yourmassage.com.au/coronavirus.html
    https://www.massagemyotherapy.com.au...e=goto%7C45918 This is a massage association
    Another massage association that says the same thing https://mailchi.mp/56e9daab7458/covi...date-2-members

As i said earlier in this thread, if you googled remedial massage sydney, these places are in the first 4 search results that are open during covid.
    https://www.jackiessportsmassage.com.au/
    https://www.muscletherapyaustralia.com.au/
    https://quayhealth.com.au/sydney-cbd/remedial-massage/

Quite easy to find.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Some Chinese massage shops may be allowed to open but just don't realise because they are not a part of any associations to notify them that remedial massage is classified under a health service and not a "massage parlour."

There may be additional rules, such as being registered with certain associations or being able to provide health fund rebates but they will need to find out.

Most girls working in shops mentioned here would not be allowed but there are some where the owner is fully qualified in Australia and only they may be allowed to provide massage.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    The website states:
    Remedial massage health insurance rebates are available and HICAPS is offered for your convenience.

That seems to indicate he would be allowed to open?
    I think as someone else said when the Health Dept don't fully understand their own rules then what hope have we got.
    Anyway, it is good to finally see the proper facts.
    When you go on the Health Dept website it clearly says massage shops to shut. Beside this it should say registered or whatever are allowed to open. It is very confusing.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone registered with ANTA ( Australian Natural Therapists Association) is still entitled to provide remedial massages. They are considered essential workers but most are too afraid to open. Some will provide services via bookings to established customers.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Croydon massage View Post
    Anyone registered with ANTA ( Australian Natural Therapists Association) is still entitled to provide remedial massages. They are considered essential workers but most are too afraid to open. Some will provide services via bookings to established customers.
    Just getting a Doctor appointment some ask covid test/certificate to if you are not a regular patient.

Banned

Vitality 999 Chatswood

Vitality 999 Chinese massage shop in the Lemon Grove centre in Chatswood is fully open 7 days a week and has not shut during the entire lockdown period. I think they escape under the “therapeutic remedial massage” clause.

Linda is the owner and also does massage. There are two other older MLs named Mary and May. There are strictly no extras here with these ladies. The closest they will go to anything erotic is to knead your buttocks. Good proper massage for $70/hr. The place is constantly busy as they now have a monopoly on massages at the moment.

About a year ago, they had this Korean MILF working there. For a $30 tip she would remove her bra and wank me off. Also did DFK. But she’s disappeared now. Might have been sprung by the owner.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Legit massage joints that are open will be registered with the NSW Health Direct .gov.au .You will have no worries about the cops busting in. The one I use has been open ever since covid began last year .Open for bookings only .Has Hicaps & also does acupuncture .

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Is vitality 999 on the back of lemon grove with street entrance on endeavour Street? They also owns the shop in 221/1 Katherine which is rnt.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wachumba View Post
    Is vitality 999 on the back of lemon grove with street entrance on endeavour Street? They also owns the shop in 221/1 Katherine which is rnt.
    No, the entrance is on Victoria Street. There are two entrances to Lemon Grove on Victoria . Use the western one closest to the station and it’s on Level 1.

I’m not sure about them owning 221/1 Katherine as well. Vitality 999 is completely legit with a Hicaps insurance rebate machine on the counter. The owner is very strict. 221/1 is full on RnT and I wouldn’t be surprised if the girls do FS as well.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    No, the entrance is on Victoria Street. There are two entrances to Lemon Grove on Victoria . Use the western one closest to the station and it’s on Level 1.

I’m not sure about them owning 221/1 Katherine as well. Vitality 999 is completely legit with a Hicaps insurance rebate machine on the counter. The owner is very strict. 221/1 is full on RnT and I wouldn’t be surprised if the girls do FS as well.
    Many years ago, I had a skinny Laotian or Cambodian ML at 221/1 Katherine. It was memorable for me because of the DATY. She was really feeling it... Tummy was flexing uncontrollably and she got really wet too... But when I finished and looked up, I saw she had tears in her eyes! Had to ask her if she's ok and should we continue.
    That was a weird punt. I think she might have been upset with herself that she had physically reacted to the stimulation.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

There is a new massage shop in lemon grove building. Opened about 6 months before lockdown started. I not sure what called but entrance is on endeavour st at the back of lemon grove. That shop is the same owner as 221/1 Katherine St. They also do health fund rebate but not sure about extras.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wachumba View Post
    There is a new massage shop in lemon grove building. Opened about 6 months before lockdown started. I not sure what called but entrance is on endeavour st at the back of lemon grove. That shop is the same owner as 221/1 Katherine St. They also do health fund rebate but not sure about extras.
    Visited Vitality today. Good massage and only $15 after Bupa. Lady was in her 50s I’d guess. Accidentally touched my cock for a second, lots of arse rubbing, called me darling on the way out. Nothing more. Would I have tipped her for a HJ - absolutely but didn’t get the vibe at this place.

Went back to Vitality today. This time I asked for 90 minutes. Much younger girl - maybe 20s but plain and wearing jeans and a non appealing top. Really good strong massage. Moved my undies up so she could work on my butt. Then flipped. She turns the light down. Almost sensual touch to my legs. I couldn’t help it but I cracked a massive boner. Then she moves the top of my undies down a little and starts rubbing my belly for what seems like forever. I’m floating and all of the time I’ve got this highly visible erection bulging from my undies. Eventually it’s time up. I’ve got precum in my undies.

Lots of fellow over 50 Caucasian guys visiting this shop. I reckon it’s probably the closest you can get to r&t right now. Again, no release but for me anyway a highly sensual and relaxing experience.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Went back to Vitality today. This time I asked for 90 minutes. Much younger girl - maybe 20s but plain and wearing jeans and a non appealing top. Really good strong massage. Moved my undies up so she could work on my butt. Then flipped. She turns the light down. Almost sensual touch to my legs. I couldn’t help it but I cracked a massive boner. Then she moves the top of my undies down a little and starts rubbing my belly for what seems like forever. I’m floating and all of the time I’ve got this highly visible erection bulging from my undies. Eventually it’s time up. I’ve got precum in my undies.

Lots of fellow over 50 Caucasian guys visiting this shop. I reckon it’s probably the closest you can get to r&t right now. Again, no release but for me anyway a highly sensual and relaxing experience.
    Yes the place is very busy, thanks to this forum. I saw the owner Linda yesterday for a massage and she told me she has four ladies on now because of the demand. You really need to book ahead and walk ins can’t be accommodated.

I agree that this is the closest to an RNT at the moment, without the Part 2 of course. Last week I saw May, who I reckon is early 50s but scrubs up well. I took my undies off and she had no problem kneading my buttocks for about 15 minutes. While lying face down, she reached under and did my inner thighs and accidentally brushed my balls. Couldn’t help but crack a stiffie. May said that the boss has instructed them not to massage the inner thighs up high, but she did it anyway. Part 1 was great. I’m sure I’ve seen May previously in another shop before the lockdowns and I’m pretty sure she gave me a good Part 2 back then. It’s $70 for the hour, but the ladies really put the effort in. I thought about giving May a tip but she ran out too quickly as another customer had just arrived. Next time

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Linda who owns Vitality owns another shop up near Chatty Chase that does RnT. Vitality is supposed to be totally legit.
    I've known Linda for 16 years, but hadn't been to see her for god knows how many years. She no longer does any RnT herself that I know of. 16 years ago she was cute as all hell. Still quite sexy if you ask me.
    So yeah don't go to Vitality expecting RnT, it is her legit business.

Banned

Number 15

Most of you would know Lisa who owns the massage shop at Number 15, 369 Victoria Ave, Chatswood. It’s in that dreary plaza next door to the Church and two doors down from Chase. She’s been there for about 15 years and was quite a hot looking lady then.

Lisa is fully licensed as a remedial massage therapist and is recognized by most health funds. I just wonder why she hasn’t opened during the lockdown. I think many shop owners don’t know that they can legally open.

Lisa and her young business partner (short haired hottie) are the only two at that shop that don’t do HJ. Every other lady will provide a HJ. Some will unclip their bra so you can play. The infamous Linda will pull her pants down so you can finger her. She will also do BBBJ and DFK. The trouble is Linda is not exactly the best looking ML around so I never took up her offer of FS. Hahaha. She told me to bring a condom and to come after 5.00pm after Lisa had left. Hahaha. Obviously many punters have taken the offer

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is there any around the liverpool area? My neck and back is killing me

Yes the place is very busy, thanks to this forum. I saw the owner Linda yesterday for a massage and she told me she has four ladies on now because of the demand. You really need to book ahead and walk ins can’t be accommodated.

I agree that this is the closest to an RNT at the moment, without the Part 2 of course. Last week I saw May, who I reckon is early 50s but scrubs up well. I took my undies off and she had no problem kneading my buttocks for about 15 minutes. While lying face down, she reached under and did my inner thighs and accidentally brushed my balls. Couldn’t help but crack a stiffie. May said that the boss has instructed them not to massage the inner thighs up high, but she did it anyway. Part 1 was great. I’m sure I’ve seen May previously in another shop before the lockdowns and I’m pretty sure she gave me a good Part 2 back then. It’s $70 for the hour, but the ladies really put the effort in. I thought about giving May a tip but she ran out too quickly as another customer had just arrived. Next time
    Definitely got my inner thighs done. And masseuse definitely saw my hard on and continued.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Vitality 999 is completely legit with a Hicaps insurance rebate machine on the counter. The owner is very strict. 221/1 is full on RnT and I wouldn’t be surprised if the girls do FS as well.
    I've got a place near me, full Hicaps rebate and everything. still a full on RnT place, well the manager is. real shame they arent open when they could be. the manager is from an LGA of concern. she cant travel out.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast