Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Legit Massage places open?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedbeast View Post
    Just blast over the stall walls I'm a dunny somewhere
    Haha .. I wonder how many punters will be honest enough to say theyve done this before

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    Linda can’t cope with the number of punters wanting to book the Chinese ML May. She’s the expert at giving blue balls. Book May for 90 mins and she will spend 30 mins massaging your upper thighs, groin and balls. But strictly no HJ! Just tip her $20
    Don’t think that would do me, I rather go to 200 Stanmore, let a hot young Thai babe massage my upper thighs, groin, crack, balls and cock for 20 min through the comfort hole, super blue balls, turn over, have a drink of water then the naked babe empty me out very happily. All for $90/30 min, no if or but.

Confession: Im currently very hooked !

Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    How enjoyable is this?
    Horses for courses I guess, but personally it's similar to being in a kitchen when someone's cooking some steak and eggs while you're in handcuffs, glued to a seat and haven't eaten in 3 days.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by StiFFFy View Post
    Horses for courses I guess, but personally it's similar to being in a kitchen when someone's cooking some steak and eggs while you're in handcuffs, glued to a seat and haven't eaten in 3 days.
    Damn you really spoke my thought out man
    It's really some kind of pleasure out of something adventurous

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Want to find out where to get legit massage with unexpected extra too

Senior Member(無間使者)
    As I was leaving yesterday, there was a small young girl sitting on reception. I’m assuming that’s Coco - the one you saw the other day. I wouldn’t classify her as attractive. Haha. She was tiny.

So I think the line up is Linda (50s, attractive in her day), Mary (50s, definitely not attractive), May (late 40s, not attractive, but okay), Coco (late 20s, not attractive). I don’t know who the other attractive older lady is. Seems like they had 5 MLs on yesterday to keep up with the pent up demand.

The big question is would we still be going to this shop after lockdown ends, just to leave with blue balls? Hahaha. I’d be heading straight for 42G for FS and getting a proper rub and tug elsewhere
    Apparently May no longer works here fellas

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    Apparently May no longer works here fellas
    It seems like too many of you horny mongers were beating a path to her door to get the infamous blue balls treatment. The legendary groin and balls massage with no happy ending. LOL. The owner Linda probably worked out what was going on…

Oh well, it was good while it lasted

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It seems like too many of you horny mongers were beating a path to her door to get the infamous blue balls treatment. The legendary groin and balls massage with no happy ending. LOL. The owner Linda probably worked out what was going on…

Oh well, it was good while it lasted
    Dammit! I will need to be quicker next time. May have to go hunting for a new one

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    Dammit! I will need to be quicker next time. May have to go hunting for a new one
    Mary still works here. She’s the queen of blue balls. Had a 90 minute session yesterday, of which 30 minutes was devoted to the groin area. Needless to say, I left with blue balls.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The search for the best medicare plan can be a formidable one. There are many things to consider when choosing a plan, and sometimes it seems like there are almost as many choices as there are doctors on staff.

So how do you actually use health insurance to pay for legit massage?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post
    If the shop has HICAPS, you swipe your HC card, then pay the shop the balance. Most funds rebate around $20. Make sure your policy covers this sort of service.

It the shop doesn't have facility, you pay the full amount, they give you a receipt showing their providor number and the class of service supplied, and you claim it yourself.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDongDong View Post
    Want to find out where to get legit massage with unexpected extra too
    Best you try it out for yourself. Nobody who gets it should be damaging the shop/girl by making it public.

Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    If the shop has HICAPS, you swipe your HC card, then pay the shop the balance. Most funds rebate around $20. Make sure your policy covers this sort of service.

It the shop doesn't have facility, you pay the full amount, they give you a receipt showing their providor number and the class of service supplied, and you claim it yourself.
    Thank you for the informative answer 👍

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any recent updates on this joint. Planning to visit vitality in lemon Grove shopping tomorrow.....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post
    They swipe your card like Medicare and the amount covered by your insurance is debited to the businesses account and off your overall payment.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Funny my legit massage lady has become my friend. She is very professional and lets me take off my underwear. She is a qualified nurse so is not freaked out by the raging hard on that she gives me every single time she does my legs and inner thigh. I ask her when she is going to make a careless mistake she says. “ Thai lady never makes mistake”. Sometimes I’ve been known to drop an extra $70 up the road to a Chinese Gilf to achieve some satisfaction.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345