Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Flat Nipples?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPerson126 View Post
    Nah, the famous Mimi (http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...t=burwood+mimi). She's retired now I think . Shame, I heard great things about her.

14 Burwood Mimi, from memory, is young with a small waist and HUUGE ass. She's great, but not a big titty/flat nipples girl. If you like big asses on small women, Mimi at 14 Burwood is a good one.
    I have visited her before, was just worried one favs had left the country

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just a shame 14 Burwood is so run down... I wonder if it will be around post-lockdown

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just a shame 14 Burwood is so run down... I wonder if it will be around post-lockdown
    Someone would be mad to charge rend during lockdown.
    Who else would get take that space over.
    Was hoping, that at least the place would get a lick �� of paint.
    I tried interacting with them on Wechat, but it’s hard work. But they do still respond
    So let hope they return, haven’t seen their girls pop up anywhere else during lockdown

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I go there for the girls not the rooms, although I don't like room number 2...the only one without a shower. I like the mix of existing and new girls they have on roster daily.

If you think back M5 was a dump, nothing done for 20 years but it was always full, and like most the refurb will begin to deteriorate over time. Look at 42G, they did the new extension a few years ago and those rooms are falling into disrepair already.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    I go there for the girls not the rooms, although I don't like room number 2...the only one without a shower. I like the mix of existing and new girls they have on roster daily.

If you think back M5 was a dump, nothing done for 20 years but it was always full, and like most the refurb will begin to deteriorate over time. Look at 42G, they did the new extension a few years ago and those rooms are falling into disrepair already.
    Definitely agree

Lucky me rm 2 must be the only room I haven’t been in

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think the girls locker room is better than room 2, at least you can use the shower next to the kitchen.

I hope they re-open.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think the girls locker room is better than room 2, at least you can use the shower next to the kitchen.

I hope they re-open.
    Ugh, even then... black mould everyonewhere last time I was there.

I think, if you're in the area, take a 10 min drive up to 227 North Strathfield instead. The rooms are cleaner, and they've got the famous Rachel and Cherry there (just... amazing, amazing tits).

Quote Originally Posted by Niisato View Post
    Have heard of some kinks, but this one is new for me.

@MrPerson126 try Rose at Ginza Empire in Surry Hills when it reopens. You'll be in heaven...
    Not quite sure Rose fits the brief...big boobs but not flat nipples. Mind you, can't wait to see them again!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I've been to 227NS a few times but they don't have showers in the rooms and (for me personally) the girls at 14 give better service and are a lot more open minded which is what I prefer.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well said, I would add NS227 are younger where they average around 20s and B14 they are around mid 30s. There was some crackers at B14 like Mina with one the largest derriere ive ever seen and she still looked in proportion, but sadly most left. B14 has some youngens in the thais but i find the chinese are normally older than they state.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny801 View Post
    Well said, I would add NS227 are younger where they average around 20s and B14 they are around mid 30s. There was some crackers at B14 like Mina with one the largest derriere ive ever seen and she still looked in proportion, but sadly most left. B14 has some youngens in the thais but i find the chinese are normally older than they state.
    Agree... it's a shame. I think a few years ago the scene was much better. Just before Covid, I noticed a lot of older girls, a lot of bait and switch even in shops.

Damn, Mina was a little rocket! Wouldn't mind finding one like her again

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've been to 227NS a few times but they don't have showers in the rooms and (for me personally) the girls at 14 give better service and are a lot more open minded which is what I prefer.
    Yup would totally agree

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Very unique request MrPerson.
    Back on topic, I think like ur pics you will only find those big flat nips on caucs, I never seen them at asian shops.
    In terms of bozookas, i can rec at 14 there was a Cindy (fake but nicely done) pre lockdown and Brenda indo young at B227. Happy finding!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Very unique request MrPerson.
    Back on topic, I think like ur pics you will only find those big flat nips on caucs, I never seen them at asian shops.
    In terms of bozookas, i can rec at 14 there was a Cindy (fake but nicely done) pre lockdown and Brenda indo young at B227. Happy finding!
    Hahaha, thanks for bringing us back Danny801. I've read Ahlungor's great review of Brenda at B227. Any intel?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes worth a try once Oct arrives. Young and curvy, not fat but not toned. Fairly accom. But you will have to direct else she will just go with her routine. Indo i find more subservient so you need to lead. More passive than Mina , but rocking younger bod and upper curves dont hurt.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes worth a try once Oct arrives. Young and curvy, not fat but not toned. Fairly accom. But you will have to direct else she will just go with her routine. Indo i find more subservient so you need to lead. More passive than Mina , but rocking younger bod and upper curves dont hurt.
    Nice. Going to go check her out after October. She sounds interesting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice. Going to go check her out after October. She sounds interesting.
    Theres another one you shud try out called Sunny - Thai E cuppa
    https://www.darlinghurstmassage.com/gallery.php
    Have fun!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    MrPerson... what is the point of Boobs without nipples Give me a pair of boobs with nice nipples to nibble on and tune like our good old radios I remember seeing a ML in 252B Parramatta Road in the good old days. She was very pretty with a nice figure. The boobs were enhance with NO nipples. She said she asked the doctors to remove the nipples as she was afraid someone would bite them. Even though the girl was otherwise very pretty, without the nipples those boobs were completely unnatural and a big turnoff for me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by SinSeeker View Post
    MrPerson... what is the point of Boobs without nipples Give me a pair of boobs with nice nipples to nibble on and tune like our good old radios I remember seeing a ML in 252B Parramatta Road in the good old days. She was very pretty with a nice figure. The boobs were enhance with NO nipples. She said she asked the doctors to remove the nipples as she was afraid someone would bite them. Even though the girl was otherwise very pretty, without the nipples those boobs were completely unnatural and a big turnoff for me.
    Haha, I don't mean 'no' nipples... I actually like large nipples, just not ones that look like they've already fed an army that morning, or that could poke your eye out.

This is my kinda thing:

i.jpg

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bumping this thread awake after a while. Have just learned the tits we're talking about here are called 'ghost nipples'. I knew I wasn't the only fan

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast