Post Julia - Italian flavor

Name: Julia
    Establishment: Massage at Central (MAC)
    Date of Visit : Apr 2021
    Rates : $50 for 30 mins + $100 FS
    Size/shape : slim limbs with long legs but slight tummy
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Italian
    Services Provided : NHJ, DFK, CBJ, FS
    Value for money/recommend? : Yes, I would return and I have...
    Rating (1 to 5): 5

Background
    I find myself being a long time lurker on this forum without contributing much myself and one of my COVID-19 resolutions is to try to post at least once a week in terms of my experiences.

Experience
    This was my first time visiting MAC and I wasn't sure what to expect. I had read up on a few reports (thanks bros) and decided to go for Julia. Made a booking with Angela over WeChat which was easy enough and rocked up at the appointed hour.

I don't know if other bros find this but MAC's location is right in the middle of a busy street so it does take a little "courage" to walk up and ring the bell. Good thing for me, it was during off hours where supposedly everyone should be working save for myself

Anyway, Angela lets me in and after a bit of small talk, I paid the massage fee $50 and was shown to a room. 2 minutes later Julia comes in and my jaw drops. She is gorgeous and kind of resembles Amy Winehouse. She has long legs, beautiful face and a smooth skin.

Start of with part 1 and I'm actually surprised her massage skills are very decent. Applies decent pressure and knows what she's doing. On to part 2, she starts breathing in my ears and sliding her body up and down my back. Little brother is instantly excited and she asks me to turn around - hell yes! She starts oiling me up and playing with little bro and we kiss passionately. She turns around to 69 and I have this wonderful wet pussy in my face whilst she continuously tugs away. Now note that my rule is not to DATY with working girls so I just use my fingers instead.

Now she did mention right before we started that FS was for an additional $100 and given that the little head was making all the decisions now, I asked her to dom me up. We try a few positions (slightly awkward on massage bed) but finally at the sight of her ass in doggy style and the fact we had been playing for a while made me explode shorty after.

Clean up and she brings me hot towels to wipe away the oil. Pay up and leave with a big smile.

Little did I know that this first experience would bring me back to MAC more than once and I would explore other ML places but more on those in another post...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ha ha, you just reminded me of this one.
    Back in March, I also saw Italian Julia
    She had just come back from buying a new nose & chin.
    I made a silly comment, and she was not impressed!

Was def a good, energetic fuck for 120 extra
    What spoiled things, was that she was really careful not to have new nose or chin touched.

Hahahaha i think she was worried a bit may fall off!😁

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I agree. Definitely one of the best value punts. I love her sex drive and energetic fucking. But I also long for the French Julia in Paddington 244 . She was the sensual, submissive type. Miss those days

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by snot77 View Post
    Ha ha, you just reminded me of this one.
    Back in March, I also saw Italian Julia
    She had just come back from buying a new nose & chin.
    I made a silly comment, and she was not impressed!

Was def a good, energetic fuck for 120 extra
    What spoiled things, was that she was really careful not to have new nose or chin touched.

Hahahaha i think she was worried a bit may fall off!��
    I found her facial features to be quite "sharp" and this does explain it haha.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleazypeazy View Post
    I agree. Definitely one of the best value punts. I love her sex drive and energetic fucking. But I also long for the French Julia in Paddington 244 . She was the sensual, submissive type. Miss those days
    Agree, she's quite wild during the session and worth the punt. Let's hope she is still around post COVID

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I used to go to MAC once every couple of months. My favourite was Dani, I was looking for a chance to see Julia before lockdown and I hope she’ll be back when lockdown ends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    saw her on tinder about a month ago, was like this girl looks familiar but the name doesn't ring a bell then it clicked so hopefully still around

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by letsgo View Post
    saw her on tinder about a month ago, was like this girl looks familiar but the name doesn't ring a bell then it clicked so hopefully still around
    Interesting! I thought she had a boyfriend. May be she broke-up or it was an imaginary one to start with

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Agree 100%, Italian Julia is definitely one of the better European girls at MAC, saw her 2-3 times before lock-down, and enjoyed it every time. Hope she comes back now Sydney has re-opened.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I actually understood from Angela she's getting 'work' done so should be interesting when she returns haha.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Angela mentioned the same thing to me. Didn't she just have work done? It was nose and chin last time, perhaps this time it is tits...

I always have fun with Julia, though my last punt before lockdown was with Julia and she started her period (or so she says) during the session. It was like a blood bath by the time we both realised...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon_Says View Post
    Angela mentioned the same thing to me. Didn't she just have work done? It was nose and chin last time, perhaps this time it is tits...

I always have fun with Julia, though my last punt before lockdown was with Julia and she started her period (or so she says) during the session. It was like a blood bath by the time we both realised...
    Good guess ! She may be back next week I heard