Thread: Epping Private - Boronia Ave?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Epping Private - Boronia Ave?

Hey all, been posting a bit during lockdown (all writing no punting makes Jack a dull boy).

A few years ago, there was a tops private in Epping, I think in Boronia ave. Does anyone remember that one? No need to name the house, but if you knew, you knew.

Anyone know if they'll be back on after lockdown? (I was last there around 2017/18 I think)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    There were Thai privates on Kent St , other side of Carlingford Rd, newish apartments.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPerson126 View Post
    Hey all, been posting a bit during lockdown (all writing no punting makes Jack a dull boy).

A few years ago, there was a tops private in Epping, I think in Boronia ave. Does anyone remember that one? No need to name the house, but if you knew, you knew.

Anyone know if they'll be back on after lockdown? (I was last there around 2017/18 I think)
    tops private? really.... so sad i missed that..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPerson126 View Post

Bro I remember this, was quite good and price was good like $150-200 an hour? I believe the number was either 0416 863 698 or 0452 387 686, try those and let me know how you go, I’m not sure if they still work

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The epping thai private....moed to ashfield before covid, she was still posting on E&B before....but then after that just totally disappeared...=(