Thread: Warning before you cum

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Warning before you cum

When visiting a ML and getting a HE do you let the ML know you are about to cum or not?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Your body language and the sounds coming out off your mouth should be a give away.
    Otherwise send a text

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Topfielder View Post
    When visiting a ML and getting a HE do you let the ML know you are about to cum or not?
    Since this esteemed forum first began , I think this question, has been the most widely and deeply discussed.

Deeply metaphysical and psychosexual importance

It’s been quoted and misquoted, however a recent forum scallywag was often proud to espouse though incorrectly paraphrase the maxim

“…maintain the purity of your precious bodily fluids…”

perhaps the most important time for you to allow someone else to know the imminent pulse and gush of your essence is nigh… is to yell loudly through the partitions to your mates, the trigger for a mass spawning and release of sperm. first thought to be a phenomenon only witnessed on the great barrier reef.

Other lesser though polite reasons to let out a strangled yodel

CoF
    CiP
    CiM
    CoB
    CoFt

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fintr View Post
    Your body language and the sounds coming out off your mouth should be a give away.
    Otherwise send a text
    Just tell the ML to get close to your little brother and he will tell her when he comes. LOL

I reckon most experienced MLs and WLs will know when you are about to cum.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    I reckon most experienced MLs and WLs will know when you are about to cum.
    Yes and some of them get upset if you control yourself and pull yourself back from the brink. Some launch into their special techniques to counter this like use their fingers to play with your nipples. Or up the FOAM.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Most 'normal' women know, so a seasoned professional will know to the millisecond.

Some, not all, will rub the tiger aggressively so that you cum quicker. Annoying. I like to enjoy a steady build up. If I'm seeing a new girl this is a yellow card for me. One more offence, after gently asking her to let me enjoy it a little, and I move on.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A WL once told me she waits for 'the twitch'. Apparently most blokes do an involuntary twitch before they blow.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sometimes I make all the sounds when I don’t feel like shooting to get the girl to put in more effort 😁

But yeah I figure their jobs are crappy enough without me jizzing all over them without warning

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    I hit that high, sustained note in Nessun dorma in my best tenor voice.
    That usually does the trick.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    To get the maximum benefit / pleasure for myself, I usually get the ML to lie down whilst I'm on top off her (missionary position). Either I jerk myself off on her beautiful belly or get her to finish me off while I have her legs spread. Visual of this makes me come fast. (Mirror there also helps as well as skin colour contrast). Another one where I have her on her knees as I am standing over her, where I finish off on her tits. So to maintain this type of activities with the ML, of course I will let her know when I'm about to come. Some like to put a tissue on their belly, other's don't mind at all ( probably the fastest way to get the punter over the line and out the door). Where she is on her knees, you don't want to end up firing in her face esp eyes. You can forget future sesh with her where she will let you finish they way you like to. Also, if you are standing over her, best you finish yourself off if you have foreskin on ya pecker. I've had ML's as you tell em you about to come, they will block your load from shooting on to them by covering your dick with the foreskin, there by ruining your orgasm.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    P.S.
    I was lucky enough to have one sesh where I was able to control my body movements (no giveaway twitch) or vocals. I was with 2 hot viet ML. The younger cutie was sucking my pecker and the older one was riding my face facing away from me. But then I asked the older one to turn around and face me. When she begin to face me and straddle down on my face, the way she grabbed my head and rocked her hips sensually. The sight of her tight thighs slim body...I could not hold back any longer... So I slowly lifted her so I could she the young cutie still sucking my pecker. Without any giveaway signs, I managed to shoot my load in her mouth! Lucky for me, she took it like a champ and then just spat it out on my pecker before milking out the last few drops.....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I think it's pretty obvious to most women when you are about to bust. Pointless to let them know unless youve discussed a specific way of finishing

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Always do and been thanked for doing so a few times

Banned
    Just before I cum I will kick my legs, my body will convulse, twitch, shake and my eyes will turn white, I will grasp for air, my chest will heave and skin will goose pimple etc.

My regulars know it and ignore me. But sometimes a new girl may be frightened enough to call the ambulance for me.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I yell out - "I am about to cum!" so that the entire neighbourhood hears.

Before lockdown, I visited a WL friend who I have known since 2017. I pulled out of doggy and was aiming for a CIM finish however, ended up with COF. I apologised and she said "don't worry, its fine". We both headed to the shower and she told me "honey, if customer wants this (COF), I charge $100 but for you, anytime". I replied and told her thank you so much but to be honest, I'm not really a fan of COF because it really doesn't do anything for me compared to CIM. If this happened to another WL, she would be totally pissed. But yes, to answer OP's question, I usually say I'm about to cum either in pussy or mouth.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I always let them know.