Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Favourite ethnicity, why and example

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by PoohBear View Post
    I think MAC had a few black girls. Not sure if they were specifically African though
    There was one a few years ago but she was Brazilian, I think,her name was Yasmin..???

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4647 View Post
    All the pics the shops put up are fake I think there are a few on her thread .she had a great attitude really got into it full on session
    Cheers mate......

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtle28 View Post
    If anybody spots a black girl in a line up - can you please let me know ?
    I’m lovin my blk girls and sorry I’m. Not going to share

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Koreans for the looks
    Thai for their friendly attitude
    Japanese because I love anime lol and they have nice thick ass for Asians
    Chinese for their service
    Vietnamese cause I like Pho lol
    Colombians cause who does not like coke and nice spicy food
    Caucasians cause you want feel that white privilege once in while, me coming from Singapore and licking those pink pussy makes me feel like I made in Australia haha
    Black girls with fit body, some black girls are so hot, sometimes I feel like picking Cottons in my backyard.

Banned
    All nationalities are capable of providing fantastic service and all nationalities are capable of providing dreadful service. Having mongered in Asia a lot before this virus shit took over our lives, the only generalization I can make is that Filipinas are the most promiscuous women on the planet. It does not take them long to drop their panties, and I’m talking about non-WLs. They are too affectionate, clingy and provide an OTT GFE. No Asian girl can DFK or suck cock like a horny Filipina. Their suction power will put a Dyson to shame. Most of the sex in the Philippines is bareback. When I pick up a hot 18 year old Filipina, and tell her the age gap between me and her, she will say that age is only a number! LOL. Gotta love that

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by PoohBear View Post
    I think MAC had a few black girls. Not sure if they were specifically African though
    Sophia was a slim, dusky Moroccan and imho was in the same league as Arianna and Dani. All 3 were great fun. That’s 3 different continents to explore!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    All nationalities are capable of providing fantastic service and all nationalities are capable of providing dreadful service. Having mongered in Asia a lot before this virus shit took over our lives, the only generalization I can make is that Filipinas are the most promiscuous women on the planet. It does not take them long to drop their panties, and I’m talking about non-WLs. They are too affectionate, clingy and provide an OTT GFE. No Asian girl can DFK or suck cock like a horny Filipina. Their suction power will put a Dyson to shame. Most of the sex in the Philippines is bareback. When I pick up a hot 18 year old Filipina, and tell her the age gap between me and her, she will say that age is only a number! LOL. Gotta love that
    Filipinos are devout Christians. Is it the case that the Catholic Church has a great influence over the people telling them that they shouldn't use contraception and not have abortions? You wonder what the STI rates might be in the Philippines if the girls predominantly do bareback.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Filipinos are devout Christians. Is it the case that the Catholic Church has a great influence over the people telling them that they shouldn't use contraception and not have abortions? You wonder what the STI rates might be in the Philippines if the girls predominantly do bareback.
    The Philippines is a country of contradictions. “Devout” is open to interpretation. Most people do not know about birth control pills and tribal superstitions mix with Catholic teachings. There is no sex education at school. Abortions are not common and divorce is not recognized. Poor girls in the villages will lose their virginity early and will have two kids by the time they’re 19. The incremental cost in raising yet another kid is very low, so no one cares. Kids are considered gifts from God. Always plenty of aunties, cousins and sisters in the village to help out with child rearing so are not a burden.

The HIV rate is higher amongst the lady boy/ trans community.

Banned
    I love Japanese and Thai girls

Junior Member(有D料到)
    FWB - Korean
    GF - Thai
    Pump and dump or punt - variety is the spice of life

1. Colombian
    2. Filipina
    3. Thai
    4. Chinese
    5 French

Banned
    1.Female
    2.Walking upright
    3.A pulse
    4.Any ethnicity as long as it's human........

Banned

Favourite ethnicity, why and example

Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    1.Female
    2.Walking upright
    3.A pulse
    I second that. It's not the colour of her skin, it's how she likes being with you.

A female is a female is a female......

Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    1.Female
    2.Walking upright
    3.A pulse
    Hahahaha good answer

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Is a pulse mandatory or optional?
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    Is a pulse mandatory or optional?
    Hardly walking upright without a pulse

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'll take an Aussie girl thanks, which is sort of weird now, as I had a huge crush on a Vietnamese girl in high-school...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ebony girls. Sadly there just isnt enough of them.
    Back home in Brazil South American ladies are nothing like here. Truly next level.

No preferences really, as the first thing a female would attract my attention is always the boobs…….. haha, then the face if she is pretty then the rest of the body, her race, colour and age is hardly a factor .

However, once I become regular with a ML, then it would be great if she is Chinese , Cantonese would be a huge bonus . But that’s just me.

Cheers

Ps, a non Chinese and English speaking ML even with big tits could get boring after a few titty fuck sessions if zero communication, no ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Initially, i always go for the ladies who catches my attention during the lineup or on the roster pics. Sadly, for roster pics, its usually very different from the actual ladies.

As im a bit younger, i try to go for ladies who look not much older than i am. Some good racks might encourage me to try a certain girl, but i dont usually go for big ones, as with my inexperience, i might just end up with those old tites where it sags or deflates w/o the bra.

Also, for bodies of the ladies, theyre very good at covering parts that the customers might not like. Such as post pregnancy belly fat or a very small cup. These can easily be enhanced or hidden by the clothes they wear.

Recently been on a binged for ladies who are petite/short and/or have good communication. I find the younger ones usually have better english and make for a better session as we can chat when i want to.

Just be mindful of chatting too much as it might eat up your time/session and it could also make you feel that theres a connection. Hahaha, mightve happened to me .

Almost forgot about the ethnicity.
    Mainly been with chinese ml and wl.
    So thats like my base point. Sadly, it seems most chinese wl/ml, at DoS qst those ive seen, are pretty standard on their service.
    Kissing, extras, services, the offers vary. But all of them are similar, in the sense that they were mond blowing nor very luck luster.

Tried others as well, taiwanese, indian, cauc, thai, etc.

But for me, its more of the overall session and how they look, more than what their background is.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast