Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Favourite ethnicity, why and example

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I love my Cantonese girls but they are increasingly harder to come by as Guangdong has become a hub for those in the mainland seeking better opportunities. Shenzhen barely has any Cantonese speakers these days sadly even though it borders Hong Kong. Have you tried Ruby @ Ginza? Assume she speaks Cantonese?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If just asian, my list is
    1.korean
    2.northern chinese
    3.southern chinese
    4. Thai
    5. Japanese

I find japanese are least attractive, short, body usually are not good. Face below average, especially their teeth. Of course, there are also lot of beautiful japanese girls, however the average level is low

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    My list:
    1. Northeastern Chinese
    2. Korean
    3. Thai
    4. Any other race.
    5. Japanese.

I love the "dongbei" girls. On average they have nice leg to body ratios. Love their mannerism, sassy, cool but playful and will warm up. I also find they rarely have physical problems that affect their pussies.

I used to actively seek out Japanese WLs but after experiencing them, I rank them bottom now. On average they have short legs. Even on taller J girls, the body to leg ratio isn't good. I've also had a few J girls who have what I call "hollow pussy" syndrome. The entrance is tight, but once inside it feels "empty"... Dry and not warm. No idea how they can be like that but it sucks, not a good fuck at all.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lot of people here do not like Japanese because of their teeth, face, skin tone, in Japanese culture having crooked teeth was part of beauty standards hence lot of Japanese girls don't get braces when they are young. We in western world put on braces as soon as one teeth looks the other way but Japenses are different, they are modern in technology but are still living in very conservative society for a developed world when compared to rest of 1st world countries. I love me my Japanese girls, they are very polite and soft on the outside but some girls are opposite on the bed. I think Kpop and plastic surgery as changed our beauty standards for Asian girls, we are slowly drifting away from natural beauty to artificial perfext face and body. I know I am, I love plastic asian girls but also natural beautiful Asian girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4647 View Post
    All the pics the shops put up are fake I think there are a few on her thread .she had a great attitude really got into it full on session
    Awww thank you! Only saw this now!

Yep, unfortunately because I do this job in secret I can’t have real pics of me up, but no one has been disappointed after seeing me (at least I hope not hahahah) X
    Fun-loving sexy size 8/10 British Girl with an accent that should be in a Hugh Grant film with Asian and black heritage!
    Usually at 18 Chard Road Friday nights, and all day and night Saturday and at 58 Railway parade, Lidcombe on Sundays 1pm-9pm

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Louisa18ChardRoad View Post
    Yep, unfortunately because I do this job in secret I can’t have real pics of me up
    Why not de-identifying pics - photoshopped/cropped etc?
    Because using somebody else's pic is pretty ordinary...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234