Thread: Massage

Banned

Massage

Cheapest massage/bj in Sydney?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dankboimodz View Post
    Cheapest massage/bj in Sydney?
    Try Ada from Eastgarden. She advertises on WeChat. A hundred bucks gets you a massage, DFK, DATY, blow job without condom, plus a root. If you’re lucky, she will even throw in a free plate of dim sims. What more could you want? A massage, fuck and feed for two pineapples. And it goes for 90 minutes.

Half the forum thinks she’s the best root they’ve ever had, so give her a go and report back with a detailed AR

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    Try Ada from Eastgarden. She advertises on WeChat. A hundred bucks gets you a massage, DFK, DATY, blow job without condom, plus a root. If you’re lucky, she will even throw in a free plate of dim sims. What more could you want? A massage, fuck and feed for two pineapples. And it goes for 90 minutes.

Half the forum thinks she’s the best root they’ve ever had, so give her a go and report back with a detailed AR
    OP was banned in August

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by buster View Post
    OP was banned in August
    Thanks, but he might be here under another name. Plenty of other cheap Charlies looking for a cheap root

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by buster View Post
    OP was banned in August
    50 silly posts in two days, no wonder.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post

Which side of 50 is Ada on? Do you need a blindfold to root her or does she look OK?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelA2 View Post
    Which side of 50 is Ada on? Do you need a blindfold to root her or does she look OK?
    The wrong side of 50 and yes, a blind fold is highly recommended. Fortunately, you won’t need a peg on your nose. Hahaha

I left feeling physically sick and mentally scarred.

It was like that scene in Ace Ventura when he was in the shower scrubbing himself senseless.

She looks nothing like her photos on WeChat.

You will need a blind fold, Kamagra, LSD and ayahuasca. Being around 70 years old + also seems to help.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    I left feeling physically sick and mentally scarred.

It was like that scene in Ace Ventura when he was in the shower scrubbing himself senseless.

She looks nothing like her photos on WeChat.

You will need a blind fold, Kamagra, LSD and ayahuasca. Being around 70 years old + also seems to help.

Hahaha. That’s hilarious. You forgot to add that you need to be a cat lover too. This women has 10 cats. Yes, 10. Being rather plump, she sweats a lot. I’m sure there’s guys here that have a sweat fetish

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When you end up in a situation like that do you go through with it or run like hell? I haven’t had a bait and switch during a private session but I also haven’t taken many risks seeing privates.

I did go to a budget shop once that can be a bit of lucky dip. It has a random mix of young students and grandmas. I once went when there was only 50+ ladies available (I’m in my 30s) but I went stuff it and chose the most pushy one and went through with it. I walked out feeling equally disgusted with myself and that I somehow achieved something (I managed to cum 🏆 ). It cost $100 and seemed like nothing was off limits (I was the one who ended up having to say can I have a condom please? 😅 ) but it made me realise while I appreciate enthusiastic service I have to be at least somewhat attracted to the person

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharphorse View Post
    When you end up in a situation like that do you go through with it or run like hell? I haven’t had a bait and switch during a private session but I also haven’t taken many risks seeing privates.
    There are plenty of reviews of her here over the past couple of years. If you decide to go and try, you know exactly what you are in for; you can't claim ignorance.

As for the cats, she has some exotic expensive mama which she bred as a business venture. Somehow mama has been doing a bit of her own thing and now has cross-breeds she can't unload. Customers might even get offered a free kitten along with the dumplings.

I really doubt she is anything near 70, probably in her 40s but she has a body/health problem. Asian women generally have little interest in sex by 50.

Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    There are plenty of reviews of her here over the past couple of years. If you decide to go and try, you know exactly what you are in for; you can't claim ignorance.

As for the cats, she has some exotic expensive mama which she bred as a business venture. Somehow mama has been doing a bit of her own thing and now has cross-breeds she can't unload. Customers might even get offered a free kitten along with the dumplings.

I really doubt she is anything near 70, probably in her 40s but she has a body/health problem. Asian women generally have little interest in sex by 50.
    She didn't have cats when I saw her at her Chatswood apartment.

She's definitely 50+ and there's plenty of Asian women in their 50s that still enjoy sex.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wow, that's probably more than 2 years ago at least.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post

As long as they are not named "Stewie".

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Ada from eastgardens

Hi all what is her contact details am keen to try her

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    "Ada666-777" on We Chat is the only contact.

There is more info about her in the 141 Private thread.