Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lockdown

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Or he is too lazy or stupid to read the other threads where this has been discussed before. I wonder if his mother knows he is a member here?
    She doesn’t but yours said she knows last night when she was sucking me off

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dankboimodz View Post
    She doesn’t but yours said she knows last night when she was sucking me off
    Mods, can this guy be reviewed for spamming….

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    At the risk of incurring the wrath of Vader I’ll throw a number out there.
    October 18. How’s that?
    I am a very caring guy Mr Rooter, it is good you have set a date but you have had 7 weeks head start. I only wish that you were correct.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by HoorayForBoobies View Post
    Mods, can this guy be reviewed for spamming….
    Already been banned. Again.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    …..9 1/2 weeks….

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cumquat View Post
    …..9 1/2 weeks….
    An interesting film, when Mickey Rourke looked normal........

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If zero is the target it's highly unlikely it will be in 2021

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The new target is 70-80% of the adult population fully vaccinated
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Feel sorry to see Gladys and Dr Chant got bombarded by all the reporters daily on the outbreak and lockdown !

May be they should have acted earlier and harder, but running the largest State and dealing with Delta ain’t no easy task.

So the question remains : what would it take to go for a total stage 4 lockdown like Victoria last year? A 1,000 cases a day?? this line of questioning will keep popping up until she either goes like a Dan or the numbers go the other way.

It’s an 8 million dollar question and good luck to all of us.

Stay home and stay safe everyone 🙏

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Feel sorry to see Gladys and Dr Chant got bombarded by all the reporters daily on the outbreak and lockdown !

May be they should have acted earlier and harder, but running the largest State and dealing with Delta ain’t no easy task.

So the question remains : what would it take to go for a total stage 4 lockdown like Victoria last year? A 1,000 cases a day?? this line of questioning will keep popping up until she either goes like a Dan or the numbers go the other way.

It’s an 8 million dollar question and good luck to all of us.

Stay home and stay safe everyone ��
    How can she not know what’s gonna happen ? Everybody knows after it happened !

She should have locked down the state earlier and get blamed for making lives hard for people earlier !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It would not have made much difference even if they had early lockdown, delta variants are very infectious and would have got to us one way or the other. The biggest mistake our country did was to allow flights from India when they knew it was the most dangerous of em all. We were in good place should have just ramped up vaccine jabs and should have opened the borders when our 80% of the population were fully vaccinated. Oh well what's the point now.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carissawhore View Post
    It would not have made much difference even if they had early lockdown, delta variants are very infectious and would have got to us one way or the other. The biggest mistake our country did was to allow flights from India when they knew it was the most dangerous of em all. We were in good place should have just ramped up vaccine jabs and should have opened the borders when our 80% of the population were fully vaccinated. Oh well what's the point now.
    This Delta we got now is from US flight crews pass on to Driver.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Look at Victoria. I don't think an early lockdown would've helped either. Unless the essential workers are locked down too.

So none cares for the sick and elderly. No deliveries. No food.

Gladys is trying to find a medium. But at least now, ppl are getting vaccinated

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I agree that there should be a centralised hubs for quarantine in each state.

No one from overseas goes to the cities.

If you're a freight delivery pilot and crew, land in Sydney. Stay on the plane. The cargo is unloaded then the plane flies to the hub even if it is for overnight stay.

Yes hub will be secured in a lowly populated area and ppl who work in the hub can't leave either.

They might do a 2 week shift. 2 weeks quarantine, then allowed out if they pass tests. They should also be vaccinated. Then another shift moves in

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    I agree that there should be a centralised hubs for quarantine in each state.

No one from overseas goes to the cities.

If you're a freight delivery pilot and crew, land in Sydney. Stay on the plane. The cargo is unloaded then the plane flies to the hub even if it is for overnight stay.

Yes hub will be secured in a lowly populated area and ppl who work in the hub can't leave either.

They might do a 2 week shift. 2 weeks quarantine, then allowed out if they pass tests. They should also be vaccinated. Then another shift moves in
    Yah, and if the delivery pilot doesn't do the right thing, decides to fly to Hamilton Island for a bit of R&R instead of into quarantine, we'll shoot him down with our fighter jets.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12