Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: It finally happened

Senior Member(無間使者)

It finally happened

https://www.news.com.au/finance/work...bac5c1136b551e

A St Kilda sex worker has tested positive for Covid, prompting authorities to issue a warning to any clients to get tested.

Victorian authorities confirmed the worker tested positive to the virus but stressed there had been no evidence of any widespread transmission.

The area was previously identified as a Covid hotspot during lockdown.

I am beginning to think there must be one in Sydney with all the cases we have had...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I am absolutely sure of it. When that hotel in Parra that is a favourite of privates, forget the name, became an exposure site last month I took it as given that it was a private girl, given the dates and times involved.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Some people are still visiting their regulars and some shops are still advertising on wechat. They keep stating to tell the truth on TV, they do know most of them are lying where they have been, no wonder we are at 600+ cases today and we have been in lockdown for more than 4 weeks. If this continues I will rename my balls to smurf, I know it will stay blue forever.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carissawhore View Post
    Some people are still visiting their regulars and some shops are still advertising on wechat. They keep stating to tell the truth on TV, they do know most of them are lying where they have been, no wonder we are at 600+ cases today and we have been in lockdown for more than 4 weeks. If this continues I will rename my balls to smurf, I know it will stay blue forever.
    Inside and outside
    Blue his house with a blue little window
    And a blue Corvette
    And everything is blue for him
    And himself and everybody around
    'Cause he ain't got nobody to listen (to listen, to listen)

https://youtu.be/XgztfRBc2jM

So many of the red zones have heaps of privates still advertising, can't be good.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carissawhore View Post
    If this continues I will rename my balls to smurf, I know it will stay blue forever.
    Mine have shriveled up from disuse, wouldn't be surprised if they drop off soon.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    There are teachers, doctors, plumbers, accountants, lawyers, drivers, cleaners, and nurses with covid so there is bound to be a sex worker too.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterWhippy View Post
    Mine have shriveled up from disuse, wouldn't be surprised if they drop off soon.
    They won’t fall off, they might act like ingrown nails.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    There are teachers, doctors, plumbers, accountants, lawyers, drivers, cleaners, and nurses with covid so there is bound to be a sex worker too.
    And the morons who still visit them................

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    And the morons who still visit them................
    Yep, two months of lockdown and we haven't even peaked yet. It won't be long before it's over 1000. Thanks to all the morons out there, plus the boofheads that want to protest this weekend...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think it is foolish to take a risk on punting in any of the heavily effected LGAs right now.

Quite a few lads on here don't want to hear it. But if you get sick and end up on a ventilator. It's your own fault.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vitrium View Post
    I think it is foolish to take a risk on punting in any of the heavily effected LGAs right now.

Quite a few lads on here don't want to hear it. But if you get sick and end up on a ventilator. It's your own fault.
    I bet a few out there don't realize a ventilator is actually "Life Support"......................

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by vitrium View Post

Because their Dick do the talking than their big head do the thinking

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    633 cases, 52 of them in the City. That number in the City is an eye opener!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    They won’t fall off, they might act like ingrown nails.
    You're scaring me 😰

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It might be tempting to go and see a regular at her apartment, but don't risk it lads.

1. Think of the shame and embrassment - because the media will out you for sure (you'll recall the Daily Telegraph camped outside the limo driver's house)
    2. It's just the wrong thing to do when folks are in genuine hardship, unable to pay their bills
    3. If you get it / pass it on to the girl, death is rare, but long Covid looks pretty shitty

Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    I am absolutely sure of it. When that hotel in Parra that is a favourite of privates, forget the name, became an exposure site last month I took it as given that it was a private girl, given the dates and times involved.
    Without a doubt man. I am 100% confident there would have been cases circulating at shops in Sydney.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    633 cases, 52 of them in the City. That number in the City is an eye opener!
    It's the Sydney Local Health District which covers the Canterbury hospital and area along with strathfield. Sydney city has less.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    A lot of MLs I have dealt with in eastern shops claim they live in the western suburbs - Campsie, Auburn, Lidcombe, etc

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast