Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Goddess Rocklea

Senior Member(無間使者)

Goddess Rocklea

Saw a few adds on Locanto on a new joint in Rocklea. Goddess Massage on a main road fxxk all parking and a bell so that you can wait on busy sherwood road. Met by a short fat Aussie and when I ask if anyone else was available she showed me the other short fat aussie chick and I almost puked so avoid! Very visible entrance and no candy inside.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    ... so, no Goddesses? Sounds like misrepresentation.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This was the Jade Massage from Mt Gravatt. They have a slim Russian girl working there but not sure if she is still there.

And yes, the boss has a taste of hiring size 14+!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yes did a drop in about a month ago met by a short, fat, multi pieced Sharon Strezlecki look alike. Asked if there was anyone else and out comes an overweight Chinese who looked like death warm up.
    My comment "Er...no thanks". Won't be open for long if that's the standard.
    4FoW2

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey all. New here.
    Found a ad from this joint advertising a 18yo Aussie girl. I'm guessing it's fake?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It is not fake. They did have a few 18 / 19 Aussie girls but again it is not someone you could stomach easily.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I stopped by a few weeks ago, I didn’t book a particular girl but ended up with Heather, apparently an 18yo Aussie, slim. She was late - I.e. wasn’t on premises. The room wasn’t refreshed, the massage was poor (ended up with muscle pain after), she was ‘cold’ the entire time, included hj was ‘efficient’ and only option was topless. Avoid her! There was also another ML who let me in, a larger African lady, who seemed a lot more fun but had another appointment booked - might possibly return to see her. Again very visible entrance on a main road.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sounds like a better option with the lady opening the shop. Any estimation on the larger Africans size or age? Always good to try something different.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by sirspoodgealot View Post
    Sounds like a better option with the lady opening the shop. Any estimation on the larger Africans size or age? Always good to try something different.
    Would have been - quite young 20 maybe? She was bigger probably ~size 18 but held it well.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Dang, size 18. This place is a little off the beaten track for me, but good to know what is out there.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    "Goddess" - how a lot of caucasian women see themselves lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Theyre the prize lol even though theyre only pretty for two decades past 18 years old, while we Men can earn $$$ for 60 years past 18yo

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Did you finally get to see the Black African?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedbeast View Post
    Did you finally get to see the Black African?
    This chick is young, friendly and definitely bbw. And as a consequence of her plumpness she has a bit of a hygiene problem too maybe ie. noticeable BO if she works up a sweat after many customers. Way overpriced for what she is/offers. But, if you have a ebony kink, like em thicc, well, she’s your gal.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They do advertise a Nepalese there - any info - scared of checking out the place from the reviews

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I just can’t bring myself to seeing any of the chicks here! 😅

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Dropped in a few times since first visit...walked everytime ....some were just horrendous....drive to Sherwood, Indoor or Taringa to get better standard.
    I think the boss takes anyone who will work - now just drive past.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Dropped in a few times since first visit...walked everytime ....some were just horrendous....drive to Sherwood, Indoor or Taringa to get better standard.
    I think the boss takes anyone who will work - now just drive past.
    Not sure how they survive - there ad makes it like you are missing out on something - I'm all for the suspense and thrill of trying a new punt or place and seeing what can or cant happen - but I draw the line when they are all not my type (BBW)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I went there a couple of months ago,seen a Japanese girl who was more Aussie then anything.she was tanned & what a service 10/10 not sure if she’s still there alica

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    A bit ordinary if the Black African stinks of B O.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast