Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pick your girl?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Enjoying the peace and quiet of lockdown too much.
    Don’t want a girl around disturbing my solitude.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For me, 1st choice would be K Rebecca from Ginza - as I'd to lose the lockdown kilos from all the shagging.

Second choice would be V Kate from 42G. Just hot...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I would bunker down with this Horn Bag https://shalinadevine.com

Fuck me she is smoking hot.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ethier Asa Akira or Miko Lee

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    isabella from MAC

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Muffinmen View Post
    isabella from MAC
    Either Isabella or Ariana...both would be magnificent.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niisato View Post
    For me, 1st choice would be K Rebecca from Ginza - as I'd to lose the lockdown kilos from all the shagging.
    Yes, Rebecca or Venus would be my choices.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I can't say who she is because I'm actually doing it right now. I moved in to her place not long before lockdown and she hasn't worked since. There's going to be a few cranky punters when this ends because I've convinced her that now is the time to stop working completely. She's told a couple of regulars who message occasionally and the reactions vary from "wow, I'm very happy for you, I hope things go well" to "you can't stop seeing me! I've spent a lot of money with you over the years"

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by quagmire View Post
    I can't say who she is because I'm actually doing it right now. I moved in to her place not long before lockdown and she hasn't worked since. There's going to be a few cranky punters when this ends because I've convinced her that now is the time to stop working completely. She's told a couple of regulars who message occasionally and the reactions vary from "wow, I'm very happy for you, I hope things go well" to "you can't stop seeing me! I've spent a lot of money with you over the years"
    Be careful mate, WL just don't let you move in and suddenly stop working their job just for you, could be an motive for this

Banned
    We are truely happy for you.

This is all punters should ultimately do: Fall in love with a ML or WL and move in with her and hopefully eventually marry her.

This is ultimate love. Pure and selfess love in the most beautiful form.

But if she decides to work. Why not as the income she makes tax free could be more than what we earn.

With luck you could even be a full-time husband quitting your day job waiting at home for her to come home to serve her.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    Be careful mate, WL just don't let you move in and suddenly stop working their job just for you, could be an motive for this
    All good bro, there's more to the story that I cannot reveal. She's no gold digger, it's taken a lot to convince her to pack it in and let me look after her for now. When the shops reopen she will still be around just not working in the rooms.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by zoozilla View Post
    We are truely happy for you.

This is all punters should ultimately do: Fall in love with a ML or WL and move in with her and hopefully eventually marry her.

This is ultimate love. Pure and selfess love in the most beautiful form.

But if she decides to work. Why not as the income she makes tax free could be more than what we earn.

With luck you could even be a full-time husband quitting your day job waiting at home for her to come home to serve her.
    No chance my friend,
    If we are to be together then she cannot work. I have seen a few of these relationships disintegrate though jealousy and paranoia. Any man who can let his woman service all of the creeping turds that frequent many of the shops, then sit back and spend the money is a man without honour.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When the shops reopen she will still be around just not working in the rooms.
    Wishful thinking mate, I wish you luck but it's going to be a rough ride.

Banned
    When the shops reopen she will still be around just not working in the rooms.
    Tell us which shop. If we see her walking in the room we'll can let you know.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sorry quagmire but if she's not out of the industry completely then you don't have much hope.

As long as she's in the shop the big dollars will lure her back, receptionists don't earn that much and if she's young and popular YOU don't earn that much.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What Nationality is she? Eg. Chinese, malyasian, Thai, south American, Aussie. Just trying to narrow down if it's my favourite girl.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    My go to pick would definitely be K Rebecca from Ginza!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Themassageking View Post
    What Nationality is she? Eg. Chinese, malyasian, Thai, south American, Aussie. Just trying to narrow down if it's my favourite girl.
    We'll find who is she when the shops open after Delta.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by zoozilla View Post
    We'll find who is she when the shops open after Delta.
    The guy could just be shit posting and leading us along for fun because he is bored, hoping for a reaction

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    The guy could just be shit posting and leading us along for fun because he is bored, hoping for a reaction
    If we see our favorite WL and she tells us she doesn't want to serve us anymore because she has a boyfriend at home

Then we know who she is.

He must be a such great, wonderful, fantastic and incredible guy for her to give up everything just for one man.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast