Thread: Burwood Mimi back yet

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Burwood Mimi back yet

Anyone know Burwood Mimi massage back yet? Or she still in Japan? Any update

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What's this, phone a friend? Why don't you call and find out....

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomaspangau123 View Post
    Anyone know Burwood Mimi massage back yet? Or she still in Japan? Any update

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送
    There are previous threads about her status. No need to keep asking. And you can't visit her even if she was back.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

The legend is back to Sydney!! Finally!!!!

Mimi, the RnT queen is back from Japan. Just had an one hour session with her, still the great serive as usual. Although she is not working in Burwood. Her new temporary workshop is in Croydon. Address: 48- the strand Croydon. An back entry room in a massage parlor. This place is little bit hard to find, check the photos I attached, otherwise may be confused.
    I would say everyone here should at least try her once, that's some experience that I never had in any other place.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by skynight View Post
    Mimi, the RnT queen is back from Japan. Just had an one hour session with her, still the great serive as usual. Although she is not working in Burwood. Her new temporary workshop is in Croydon. Address: 48- the strand Croydon. An back entry room in a massage parlor. This place is little bit hard to find, check the photos I attached, otherwise may be confused.
    I would say everyone here should at least try her once, that's some experience that I never had in any other place.
    Thanks skynight for the Intel.

Are you sure Mimi is working at 48 The Strand Croydon??

As there is another shop in that address:

Le Soleil Massage
    Address: 48 The Strand, Croydon NSW 2132
    Phone: 0405 332 725

So Mimi is working out from this shop ?

Please confirm.

Thanks and Cheers

Brother Markin,

We need more clarification than just the Locanto link, have you actually seen Mimi already - in this new place ?

Please advise

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Brother Markin,

We need more clarification than just the Locanto link, have you actually seen Mimi already - in this new place ?

Please advise

Cheers
    i got the locanto link from this thread:

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...Burwood/page20

i think she is working from a room at le soleil but i haven't seen her yet. i texted her briefly but she was booked out that day. she did give her working address as 48 the strand, croydon.

even when i do see her i won't know if she's the 'real' mimi because i never got the chance to sample her skills before she left unfortunately so i have no idea what the real mimi looks like. sorry if that wasn't very helpful.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah it's out of that address. There is a room with it's own independent access on the first floor which is probably where she is. I haven't seen her yet but if she doesn't do BBJJ I'm not too keen to try her out

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bro AHLUNGOR , I can confirm she is back

Quote Originally Posted by Markin View Post
    i got the locanto link from this thread:

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...Burwood/page20

i think she is working from a room at le soleil but i haven't seen her yet. i texted her briefly but she was booked out that day. she did give her working address as 48 the strand, croydon.

even when i do see her i won't know if she's the 'real' mimi because i never got the chance to sample her skills before she left unfortunately so i have no idea what the real mimi looks like. sorry if that wasn't very helpful.
    Thanks Bro,

Once your hard cock is between Mimi’s big tits and she is giving you the Spanish like you had never tried before, you will know: so, this is what Mimi @Burwood is all about.

I hope you are a matured gentleman as well. as Mimi is probably not everyone’s cup of tea if you are under 35.

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Amazing news. Anyone got the back story on where she's been and what's she's been doing all this time?