Establishment: NPBM
Date of Visit : June 2021
Rates : $110 for 45 mins
Size/shape : fit, cute small boobs with a bubbly butt
Nationality or Ethnicity : French
Services Provided : NHJ, FIV
Value for money/recommend? : Yes, I would return
Rating (1 to 5): 4

Another week in lockdown and with the prospect of being locked down untill end of September so thought to write another one of my experiences.

Experience

I have read quite a few reports about NPBM and in particular around Gabby who I haven't tried yet. For whathever reason that day I felt like French cuisine so I made a booking on WeChat for Mia and the papa san was pretty responsive over chat.

NPBM is just of the main road (king st) in Newtown however parking isn't very easy. You can park on the drive way of NPBM however I'm not sure whether other bros would like to see their cars parked there in full visibility.

I go inside and immediately notice it's quite dark. Management has blinded the windows which doesn't allow much natural light to come in and this doesn't help the "vibe" of the place as you get the feeling you've just entered a haunted house. It must have been lunch time as I see one girl on the couch eating her lunchbox and another hot girl just playing on her phone who turns out to be Mia.

I got led into a room and I'm semi expecting Freddy Krueger to bust in at any second. I hear a knock and Mia comes in with massage oil and some towls. Onwards to part 1, she's very easy to talk to and very friendly. Her massage skills are very good as she used to be a beautician in Franche. After I'm fully relaxed she asked me to turn around for part 2. FYI, NHJ is included in the base price however BJ and FS are on the table. She charges an additional $100 for a BJ and $150 for FS.

I decided to go for the NHJ as I was pretty tired overall. She start lubing me up and slowly tug up and down my shaft. I start playing with her LS and slide a finger in. It feels like a bit of a GF experience as she moans sensually and takes her time. We finish in 69 and with her LS just above my face, I happily release

Paid papa san and left satisfied.