Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Post apocalypse

Senior Member(無間使者)

Post apocalypse

I wonder if the number of WL and ML would be greatly reduced after the lockdown due to fear of COVID Chatting to a regular ML of mine today, she told me she will stick to seeing her regular by phone booking only and will avoid working in shop for a while.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah it’s the end of the world as we know it

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Only if they can make the same amount as in shop and the safety. After a few week after lockdown it be back to normal. More towards if you and the girls are vaccinated. I would ask if the girls are vaccinated. I m fully vaccinated.

Banned
    I could envisage that post apocalypse the world we know of is a safer and with much real love. People will seek genuine and happy relationship and not the risky paid sex.

There'll be more walks on the beach or in the park holding hands just as real lovers do. None of that desperate groping a stranger in a cubicle in semi-darkness.

Because of the risk of catching Delta variant from a ML or WL there'll be more healthy hobbies like reading, listening to Bach or Chopin, visiting art galleries and playing chess etc.

All in all let's hope for a better and decent tomorrow.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by zoozilla View Post
    Because of the risk of catching Delta variant from...
    It's not a risk, it's a certainty: we're all going to get COVID sooner or later.

Even in full lockdown the transmission rate is >1. Once restrictions ease it will explode, delta is crazy transmissible. Look at what's happening overseas: US, Britain etc.

I hope our WL/ML friends understand that the way forward is vaccination. Don't worry about getting COVID, that's going to happen regardless. Worry about having protection from serious illness when the time comes.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Only if they can make the same amount as in shop and the safety. After a few week after lockdown it be back to normal. More towards if you and the girls are vaccinated. I would ask if the girls are vaccinated. I m fully vaccinated.
    I like your optimism but believing in this hope could be forlorn.

There's evidence emerging that peak viral loads with Delta are similar whether you're vaccinated or not, suggesting that transmission might be just as likely. Ongoing surveillance may contribute to the science by the time lockdown is removed but then covid management might be very different to that which is predicted at the current time. Having a "pass", "certificate" or whatever will be of no practical use.

There's a long way to go yet.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMaestro View Post
    Yeah it’s the end of the world as we know it
    Fitting weather for it...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Fitting weather for it...
    Midday in Artarmon only 9degrees c, fucking freezing, global warming is a bitch.......

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Midday in Artarmon only 9degrees c, fucking freezing, global warming is a bitch.......
    Not if you're in a heated cubicle in Artarmon 78A, 116 Gents club or even 88 Atarmon or 84A Atarmon.

They are all warm. And hot once the girl enters the cubicle.

Enjoy!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zoozilla View Post
    Not if you're in a heated cubicle in Artarmon 78A, 116 Gents club or even 88 Atarmon or 84A Atarmon.

They are all warm. And hot once the girl enters the cubicle.

Enjoy!
    The only shop I would set foot in would be 88a and that won't be for a long time yet and that's if I do go........

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by adahar View Post
    I like your optimism but believing in this hope could be forlorn.

There's evidence emerging that peak viral loads with Delta are similar whether you're vaccinated or not, suggesting that transmission might be just as likely. Ongoing surveillance may contribute to the science by the time lockdown is removed but then covid management might be very different to that which is predicted at the current time. Having a "pass", "certificate" or whatever will be of no practical use.

There's a long way to go yet.
    Then what you say is Amagadom. We might as well go and punt as much you can with no tommorow. I always have some coins or options in my pockets just in case we still have hope.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think massage parlours will be open long before brothels as they appear to be grouped with beauty parlours and the like. Vaccinated parties only at first, but that would be extremely difficult to police given what goes on in many of them.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    The medical and scientific approach would be to keep the lockdown until December but as I expected from the start the government has caved in to economic and political pressure and will open things up much earlier, change the narrative and put a positive spin on things.
    Still, as long as Karina Carvalho delivers the news I will lap it up. She is a doll - a little brown Barbie.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Will we see the return of the glory hole?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This might actually be the solution!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Then what you say is Amagadom. We might as well go and punt as much you can with no tommorow. I always have some coins or options in my pockets just in case we still have hope.
    Not quite sure how you can get armageddon out of my comment! This is what the science is telling us; to ignore it is not reality. If the science changes then my view will also change.

If it gets you out put punting more then it's a win for you and the girls.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by One23Four View Post
    Not the scenario I anticipate if shops are to entertain fully vaccinated customers only to reopen early. More girls will work after the ease of restrictions. Btw, taking regular customers privately is not the way to avoid infection but either “not working at all” or “get vaccinated herself and only take regular customers who are fully vaccinated” are the only way to reduce infection risk during the peak of the outbreak outbreak.

So maybe you yourself and your regular WL should now get vaccinated if you have not yet done so. Also working privately or visiting private girls are still illegal in the current times with huge fines attached though infection risk is low if both parties are fully vaccinated.
    Every girl is different but my WL she takes this seriously so she is fully vaxed and gave me a very hard time when I saw her at her place and i was umming and ahhing about getting vaccinated so there are girls looking at who will only service vaccinated clients and some shop will try and enforce this as they want to see cash flow return

Don't panic as yet about your favourite ML/WL leaving as the same girl said she has enough cash to get her though to November and if worse case she can bring money back from overseas to keep paying bills and rent

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by One23Four View Post
    Unfortunately, for Adahar, even if he has coins in his pocket and is a supernatural without any risk of covid infection, he won’t be allowed to punt legally if my scenario of shops will be allowed to reopen taking vaccinated customers only comes true as he is likely an unvaccinated unable to show a valid digital vaccination certificate.

He can still punt illegally if there are other supernatural WLs as him who will never be infected with Covid without vaccination.
    There's a number of presumptions in that comment. I don't think many, or any of them are valid.

Punting isn't illegal under any circumstances in NSW.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    After the disaster of World War I and the Spanish Flu which was 100 times worse than covid came the Roaring Twenties. One of the most wild and decadent periods in history.
    Never underestimate people’s desire to party.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Still, as long as Karina Carvalho delivers the news I will lap it up. She is a doll - a little brown Barbie.
    I agree. She is hot. In one segment she mentioned how she got vaccinated with Pfizer when they opened it up for 40-49 year olds a couple of months ago meaning she is in her 40s. She looks amazing for 40 something! Wow

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast