Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Favorite position

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Standing Doggy is my fave since its much easier to control both your angle and strength. You can also seamlessly translate into reverse cowgirl as a plus

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    My two go to positions is the cowgirl but instead of her sitting on her knees she is on her feet riding me and second is doggy style
    This. But doggy i dont last very long.

Banned

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HoorayForBoobies View Post
    It’s been a long time since I’ve had the Asian squat, will have to try it again soon
    I find the SG/Malaysian girls are very good at this.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    My favourite position which I have not tried for long is the girl lying on a table. The legs supported by arms or on my shoulders. This position is very good with a gf. As you can are in full control of the pace and the depth of penetration. You can access the clitoris as well as the rest of the body. It’s fun changing the stroke and the angle. Never tried with a WL. I used to enjoy the doggy but for some reason it’s not been working lately. It has been miss and cg lately. I would try the Asian doggy next time.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnisfun1969 View Post
    My favourite position which I have not tried for long is the girl lying on a table. The legs supported by arms or on my shoulders. This position is very good with a gf. As you can are in full control of the pace and the depth of penetration. You can access the clitoris as well as the rest of the body. It’s fun changing the stroke and the angle. Never tried with a WL. I used to enjoy the doggy but for some reason it’s not been working lately. It has been miss and cg lately. I would try the Asian doggy next time.
    What is Asian Doggy I know Asian Cow girl?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Prone bone probably the best for me, allows maximum body contact without her boobs or face getting in the way, also you can reach down and play with her clit at the same time

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I am going to go with standing doggy and pulling her head back by her hair, then both her hands back holding her wrists while I am driving her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Flat doggy is one of my favourites. When you get in a rythmn you can pump nice and deep and also your balls are slapping against the gal. Makes me cum quite quickly.

<

For a threesome it is the double cow gal. One gal riding your face while the other rides your cock. I do love it when the gal is doing a a bbbj then slides up and slides down your cock. You cant see any of this as your face is buried in the other gals pussy so it is all about the sensation of your cock goign from a wet mouth to a tight wet pussy.

https://www.schoolofsquirt.com/wp-co...l-1024x683.png

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    What is Asian Doggy I know Asian Cow girl?
    This was from JJBlow and GoldfishMan comments earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    GoldfishMan said:
    24-08-2021 08:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    My two go to positions is the cowgirl but instead of her sitting on her knees she is on her feet riding me and second is doggy style
    That's called Asian cowgirl position bro. She squats onto your dick instead of the traditional kneeling. I personally hate girl on top positions but if I had to this would be my go to position.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnisfun1969 View Post
    This was from JJBlow and GoldfishMan comments earlier.
    Nah mate, I was referring to Asian cowgirl position, where she literally does squats on your dick. It's pretty intense. Asian WLs use that technique to make you blow really quickly.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Nah mate, I was referring to Asian cowgirl position, where she literally does squats on your dick. It's pretty intense. Asian WLs use that technique to make you blow really quickly.
    I was asking what is Asian Doggy position? I like to know.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnconnor69er View Post
    Flat doggy is one of my favourites. When you get in a rythmn you can pump nice and deep and also your balls are slapping against the gal. Makes me cum quite quickly.

<

For a threesome it is the double cow gal. One gal riding your face while the other rides your cock. I do love it when the gal is doing a a bbbj then slides up and slides down your cock. You cant see any of this as your face is buried in the other gals pussy so it is all about the sensation of your cock goign from a wet mouth to a tight wet pussy.

https://www.schoolofsquirt.com/wp-co...l-1024x683.png
    The pictured position is almost exactly the one from my OP that turns me into a ‘minute man’.

Slight difference is the guy is upright with hands on ass, spreading cheeks for the full visual of pussy lips wrapped around the shaft.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Asian women have the ability to do a full squat while keeping the feet flat and not arching the feet and getting on their toes.
    You see them doing it all the time on the street, doing the gardening, chatting, working, eating etc - even the old grannies can do it.
    Western women generally can't do it. Even ABCs generally can't do it.
    This ability comes in handy for cowgirl.
    South East Asian girls especially will ride you to within an inch of your life. They are machines.

I don't have a name for this position. She'll be kneeling with her feet together and her knees spread apart. I would position myself behind her with my knees apart as well, so my legs would be on either side of her butt. Love this position because it makes her arse look so sexy and is quite relaxing for both of us because she can just shift her weight back and literally sit onto my cock. I also have full access to her clit and boobs.
    Also still in this position I can push her down so she's flat against the bed on her head, shoulders and chest, that leaves her arse sticking up and I can pump hard in that modified position.
    I can't believe this position of mine is not "documented" anywhere! The closest thing I can find is "The Turtle", shown below, but in my variation she would have her knees apart while keeping her feet together. She can also get her upper body up by extending her arms but keep her butt low, which is hot because it's easier to kiss her like that:
    4_11.png

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I can't believe this position of mine is not "documented" anywhere! The closest thing I can find is "The Turtle", shown below, but in my variation she would have her knees apart while keeping her feet together. She can also get her upper body up by extending her arms but keep her butt low, which is hot because it's easier to kiss her like that:
    4_11.png
    Thanks for the image. Yes think I kind of understood what you were saying. But it they may be calling with another name. Another variation of this is the girl sits more in upright position and which allows for more physical contact, kissing as well as caressing the clitoris. But what a serious discussion. More reason to be locked up with a hot and petite spinner so you could try some of the ones suggested by others.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Asian women have the ability to do a full squat while keeping the feet flat and not arching the feet and getting on their toes.
    You see them doing it all the time on the street, doing the gardening, chatting, working, eating etc - even the old grannies can do it.
    This ability comes in handy for cowgirl.
    South East Asian girls especially will ride you to within an inch of your life. They are machines.
    Because of toilet training if you don't know how most Asian toilet looks like are squat type. All you guys keep on saying Asian cow girl only Asian girls can do it is more with toilet training.

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Yes, that is so true. I've made that observation many times. It interests me. I even had to snap a picture of it on the train to later discuss with my friends. The mid-thirties Chinese lady was in the vestibule of the train and was completely folded up on flat feet perfectly balanced while reading a book. I walked past my next door neighbour the other day and she was in the garden comfortably weeding in the same position.

Quote Originally Posted by HoorayForBoobies View Post
    It’s been a long time since I’ve had the Asian squat, will have to try it again soon
    Its the best man ! Before the strict lockdown started (LGA lockdowns), I visited a WL that I have known for a while at her at her house. One thing led to another and ended up having sex. When I was laying on the bed, she skipped cat bath and went straight to Chinese Asian squat cowgirl. My dick was deep in her pussy and she was still able to suck my nipples while being balls deep which was amazing. She then started doing Asian squat and fuck it was so sexy. The best thing is that they literally go up and down compared to conventional cowgirl where sometimes the girl will go forward and backward at a slight angle.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    Its the best man ! Before the strict lockdown started (LGA lockdowns), I visited a WL that I have known for a while at her at her house. One thing led to another and ended up having sex. When I was laying on the bed, she skipped cat bath and went straight to Chinese Asian squat cowgirl. My dick was deep in her pussy and she was still able to suck my nipples while being balls deep which was amazing. She then started doing Asian squat and fuck it was so sexy. The best thing is that they literally go up and down compared to conventional cowgirl where sometimes the girl will go forward and backward at a slight angle.
    Need to agree with you bro Niceguy… an added bonus if she has huge racks!! Love this position !!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast