Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Favorite position

Junior Member(有D料到)

Favorite position

Pretty simple,

What position is your go to fave, sure fire way to get over the edge everytime?

For me it’s the Laying down doggy. Girl laying down, legs together and spreading those ass cheeks apart with my hands so I can see my cock ploughing her wet pussy.

For some reason the angle just works and sends me over the edge in no time.

Banned
    Since I am a deeply religious man my fav position would be a prayer's position with the girl standing in front of me.

I always choose a short WL for it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    If the girl is good, CG or reverse CG is the pinnacle for me

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I don't have a name for this position. She'll be kneeling with her feet together and her knees spread apart. I would position myself behind her with my knees apart as well, so my legs would be on either side of her butt. Love this position because it makes her arse look so sexy and is quite relaxing for both of us because she can just shift her weight back and literally sit onto my cock. I also have full access to her clit and boobs.
    Also still in this position I can push her down so she's flat against the bed on her head, shoulders and chest, that leaves her arse sticking up and I can pump hard in that modified position.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quite opposite of what you were asking, my 1 minute position is missionary which is magical (any other positions can last me so so much longer than this 1 minute man) and I dont know any remedy for this. Anyone know how to improve this?

Favorite is CG and RCG, i love it while it last before the WL start asking to change position. Depends on the WL too, too skinny WL can be quite hurtful with their ass bones penetrating my pelvic bone.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I don't have a name for this position. She'll be kneeling with her feet together and her knees spread apart. I would position myself behind her with my knees apart as well, so my legs would be on either side of her butt. Love this position because it makes her arse look so sexy and is quite relaxing for both of us because she can just shift her weight back and literally sit onto my cock. I also have full access to her clit and boobs.
    Also still in this position I can push her down so she's flat against the bed on her head, shoulders and chest, that leaves her arse sticking up and I can pump hard in that modified position.
    Will have to give this one a go!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by downzones123 View Post
    Quite opposite of what you were asking, my 1 minute position is missionary which is magical (any other positions can last me so so much longer than this 1 minute man) and I dont know any remedy for this. Anyone know how to improve this?

Favorite is CG and RCG, i love it while it last before the WL start asking to change position. Depends on the WL too, too skinny WL can be quite hurtful with their ass bones penetrating my pelvic bone.
    Wow!! I thought missionary is the position that gives us the ultimate control as we are able to control the rythm and slow down when we are near the edge. Anyway, I know that one of the things that gets bloke to finish quick is the tightness of the hip flexors and holding too much tension in the pelvis. Breathing exercises and yoga helps a big deal from experience.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleazypeazy View Post
    Wow!! I thought missionary is the position that gives us the ultimate control as we are able to control the rythm and slow down when we are near the edge. Anyway, I know that one of the things that gets bloke to finish quick is the tightness of the hip flexors and holding too much tension in the pelvis. Breathing exercises and yoga helps a big deal from experience.
    I wish i have that control over missionary it just felt like i switch on the tap everytime i position myself downwards

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I like prone bone. It's like doggy but so tight. Similar to missionary but with the girl's legs together and my knees on the outside of her legs.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by gundamsux View Post
    I like prone bone. It's like doggy but so tight. Similar to missionary but with the girl's legs together and my knees on the outside of her legs.
    That’s my second 👌🏼

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    My two go to positions is the cowgirl but instead of her sitting on her knees she is on her feet riding me and second is doggy style

Senior Member(無間使者)
    TBH I’m just happy to be there.

Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    My two go to positions is the cowgirl but instead of her sitting on her knees she is on her feet riding me and second is doggy style
    That's called Asian cowgirl position bro. She squats onto your dick instead of the traditional kneeling. I personally hate girl on top positions but if I had to this would be my go to position.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleazypeazy View Post
    Sorry bro, disagree. Mish is actually the comfort zone for most WLs. That's the position where they can exert the most control over their pussy muscles. I've had a lot of WLs that would try their best to get me to go into mish. Once in that position you can tell they're back in their element... The look of focus on their face as they exert that pussy control, they start doing tricks with their hands to get you to come earlier and of course, upping the FOAM if that's part of their routine.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The doggie likes the doggie style especially if the WL have a juicy ass... Even gently spanking it and seeing it jiggle gets me over the line. Also in Missionary position if she if beautiful and starting to orgasm...watching her facial expressions gets me going too, especially when she starts talking dirty when she is coming....then I become the 60 seconds instant noddle guy.... muhahahaha!
    Last edited by BadDog1980; 24-08-2021 at 09:57 PM. Reason: Error 404

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    That's called Asian cowgirl position bro. She squats onto your dick instead of the traditional kneeling. I personally hate girl on top positions but if I had to this would be my go to position.
    YES !!!! Asian cowgirl is the best.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I like mish right at the start.

Slowly enter her until her pussy like swallows my cock in automatically. I.e I no longer have to push

Pull out slowly and repeat

If they are tight the better

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Reverse cowgirl is my pick. Watch your coco slide in and out plus a perfect view of arse.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Cowgirl and reverse are great but generally the girl can’t go all the way down which doesn’t help.

The other one that is good is,
    girl laying on back, legs straight up and together, makes it suuuper tight around the shaft as you’re sliding in. The girl has to be very wet and willing though, some just can’t do it. Can wrap an arm around her legs and pull closer while thrusting for extra penetration.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    YES !!!! Asian cowgirl is the best.
    It’s been a long time since I’ve had the Asian squat, will have to try it again soon

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast