Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Favorite position

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    Its the best man ! Before the strict lockdown started (LGA lockdowns), I visited a WL that I have known for a while at her at her house. One thing led to another and ended up having sex. When I was laying on the bed, she skipped cat bath and went straight to Chinese Asian squat cowgirl. My dick was deep in her pussy and she was still able to suck my nipples while being balls deep which was amazing. She then started doing Asian squat and fuck it was so sexy. The best thing is that they literally go up and down compared to conventional cowgirl where sometimes the girl will go forward and backward at a slight angle.
    Yes, Asian cowgirl is hard to beat if you like girl on top positions. A slight variation is to have your palms facing up so she can use them as support to be in an upright position in the upper body. Perfect for girls with bigger tits!

One thing to note is that traditional cowgirl is actually more pleasurable for her than Asian cowgirl. The angle of movement is more conducive to rubbing her G-spot. When she does that rocking forward and backward movement in traditional cowgirl, that's her pleasuring herself on your dick, bro. I personally hate that movement but you can't be too selfish about it!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Because of toilet training if you don't know how most Asian toilet looks like are squat type. All you guys keep on saying Asian cow girl only Asian girls can do it is more with toilet training.
    Digressing a bit. The squatting position has been found to be much more conducive to bowel movement than the seated position. It has to do with the positioning of our colons when we squat... You're like a single serve tomato sauce dispenser, easy as.
    I may be imagining it but I reckon this practice makes PRC girls much less prone to constipation than other Chinese girls who have become too Westernised. For example, I had a HK GF before who had a constipation problem. After that, I had other PRC GFs who I noticed never had any problem going.
    Constipation is a big red flag for me because they tend to have dirty arseholes when they have that problem, if you know what I mean!

Banned
    Depends on how tall or big the girl is
    Tall girl 55kgs big tits...missionary
    Shorter smaller girl....Cowgirl
    Great arse....crouching doggie

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Yes, Asian cowgirl is hard to beat if you like girl on top positions. A slight variation is to have your palms facing up so she can use them as support to be in an upright position in the upper body. Perfect for girls with bigger tits!

One thing to note is that traditional cowgirl is actually more pleasurable for her than Asian cowgirl. The angle of movement is more conducive to rubbing her G-spot. When she does that rocking forward and backward movement in traditional cowgirl, that's her pleasuring herself on your dick, bro. I personally hate that movement but you can't be too selfish about it!
    That is a good point GoldfishMan regarding cowgirl. I didn't know normal cowgirl is more pleasurable than Asian cowgirl. It makes more sense now as well bro because in traditional cowgirl and with times I've been with a WL, they generally feel more relaxed during it which I didn't realise until now.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123