Thread: Not finishing quickly?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Not finishing quickly?

Remembered a session where the ml was blowing me and she just kept doing something wrong which always made me feel too sensitive and kept delaying me from finishing.

She wqs doing this for about 5-10 minute and had to stop her, mqinly cause infelt bad that i felt she was doing it for quite a bit of time already.

Made me wonder, how long do you usually have the ml go at it? Be it bj, hj, or fs.
    Do you reach a point like me where you felt bad that the ml had been on it for a bit?

I know if its fs, you can at least change positions. But i guess there still comes a point where either you or the ml/wl just wants you to finish.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Banned
    I would push the WL aside and do the HJ myself but let her clean up the mess.

I can tell you no one I repeat no one can replace your own hands.

We have been wasting our money with some of the WLs and MLs.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Depends on my mood and the vibe I am getting from the girl. If I am tired or to put it bluntly she is loose and shows no interest then there are times I can't come at all.

Many times I've wasted an hours punt simply because I haven't cummed, I find the condom kills the sensation when I'm tired so when I ask for hand job it can take 15 - 20 mins to finish and I feel bad because she complains about her arm.

The worst and what I effin hate is the wave sensation when you very close to the top and you just can't quite get over the edge and then it goes away and then you come back up and down again

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Only time I’ve had trouble was when I had an arvo to myself and went on a ‘massage crawl’ to 3 different ML places through the city and then one more on the way home.

The last girl was an absolute trooper, stroking away for about 20min straight, no complaints just focused on getting me to the end. The wave sensation was a killer, not as good as edging and no easy release either.

Gave the girl a bit extra as a tip for the effort.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Oh man, i never knew what the wave sensation was before the certain session with an ml.

Her bj was okay, more like a performance that actual sucking.
    Making the throat sounds and hardly sycking at all. Or it may just be cause my member is a bit desensitized and cokpared to other asians, her suction was on the weaker side.
    I knew i wouldnt be able to finish with that bj.
    Decided to tell her to just swittch to hj after a couple more minutes.

She suddenly alternated the bj with a twisty hj.
    Oh god, the hj was very good. And i finnally thought, yes i can finish with this.

But she kept alternating the bj and hj and they were too contrasting.
    I could keep going with just her bj for the whole day and not finish.
    But the hj, a couple of minutes and ill be done.

Ended up telling her to just do the hj. But by that time, i felt bad as i thiught she was servicing me for a bit now.
    Felt really close, but didnt get there. Maybe cause i already finished once on the first hour of the 2 hr session.

Ended up telling her its not gonna happen.

This wave sensation is just weird. Sometimes she would do something hing that felt a bit weird on my member. It made me feel weird and uncomfortable from the sensation. I couldnt explain it.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Yes, the wave sensation is terrible. It's usually because the girl does something you like and then changes it up to something you don't like out of nowhere. The girls that know how to get a guy over the line will not do this change up thing. Once they know they're "on to something" they stick to it til you blow.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    From my few experiences with mls and wls, you are right they usually want you to finish as fast as possible. Some show their eagerness to make you finish as quick as possible, some dont.
    And i agree, once they realize theyre doing something you like, they tend to continue doing that to get you to finish.

I usually have to stop the girl as i would like yo enjoy/prolong it a bit more. Only had 1 lady who reacted negatively to me stopping.

Reading what was said above, made me realize how this is similar to how girls are when were trying to get them to come. Hahaha.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I only find this when the girl is totally in control and doesn't really know what she is doing. So basically a shitty BJ or HJ. This is why I prefer ML with big tits, so I can tittyfuck them at my own pace. Never once not cum from tittyfucking some big natural boobs, but plenty of times been left wondering why I bothered paying extra for a zero effort CBJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipsefun View Post
    I only find this when the girl is totally in control and doesn't really know what she is doing. So basically a shitty BJ or HJ. This is why I prefer ML with big tits, so I can tittyfuck them at my own pace. Never once not cum from tittyfucking some big natural boobs, but plenty of times been left wondering why I bothered paying extra for a zero effort CBJ.
    Plus 1 👍 👌 🙏 👏 🤙

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Maybe you are right, that the girl doesnt know what she was doing.

Now that i think about it, maybe the weird and uncomfortable feeling i was getting on ky lilbro during the bj was her teeth?
    If not, i dunno what else it couldve been.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tawer5ag View Post
    Now that i think about it, maybe the weird and uncomfortable feeling i was getting on ky lilbro during the bj was her teeth?
    If not, i dunno what else it couldve been.
    That's the reason you go for older mature woman and ask her to remove her denture before the act.

You can feel the soft gum instead of sharp teeth.

I also advise you to insure your manhood just in case she bites it into half in the excitement.

I don't think your wife will be impressed if you come home with half your normal size.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    You don't know, maybe his wife hasn't seen it in a while...
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Lamest thread ever