Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not agent❤️Japan NURU*Professional Deep Tissue full body massage

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by gpeck80 View Post
    If she's the only hooker being so explicit, maybe the problem is her.
    If you've ever spent time with working girls off the clock you will know it's not only her feeling that way. She is just one of the few who are vocal about it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw Miki a few time awhile back and I found her quite pleasant and accommodating. I didn't find her robotic or hard to build a rapport with.

Things may have changed (unlike her age) in the years since my last visit but if you were friendly, respectful and gentle and followed her rules there was plenty on offer and was worth the visit.

Of note, she was advertising as mid 20's about around 2015 when I last saw her. Even then the AE forums suspected she was 30ish so my guess would be she is heading towards 40 now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just trying to get my posts to 50 so I can share some Nuru experiences! But i need to find one on the south coast. Going to Sydney all the time is annoying!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyloves View Post
    Just trying to get my posts to 50 so I can share some Nuru experiences! But i need to find one on the south coast. Going to Sydney all the time is annoying!
    What do 50 posts do? What secret have I unlocked and never knew!!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Been here years ago before covid. Decent looking. Decent massage. Didn't come back cos was too exy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    From memory nothing in the Brisbane forum section, but you get access to the Sydney Private Massage After Report.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I really wish I had found this thread sooner...
    Went there recently and before I could get a good look at the lady, the door to this darkish souterrain flat had already been closed and locked behind me...difficult to bug out, and she was wearing some kinda geisha makeup and outfit, so that only when I got into the fairly bright massage room did I realise her true age.
    ML is easily twice the advertised age, and IMHO has severe OCD. First she writes this 'thesis' on locanto - which was fine with me and which I found even somewhat intriguing - but then she texted the whole stuff again several times and finally repeated all her 'rules' in a 5 min monologue at the start of the session again.
    Very rigid and clinical in her approach and 'process'.
    So I just went with it and let her do her thing...
    On the positive side, she's probably been doing this for decades and gives a decent massage.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12