Thread: Text or call a booking?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Text or call a booking?

Wanted to try out a place but need to contact them. Really pathetic question that either way won't probably change much but just curious if people generally call or text for a session? Call to hear what you're going into? Text to give them time? Paranoia about a place getting busted in the future and phone logs or texts checked? Pft not even sure.

Then again could just wait outside a premise haha.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I always book even if its my first time there. Girl feels better that joe random walk-in.

Use a burner phone number

If you are worried about busts then please go to a legal brothel. You can ring them.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey91 View Post
    Wanted to try out a place but need to contact them. Really pathetic question that either way won't probably change much but just curious if people generally call or text for a session? Call to hear what you're going into? Text to give them time? Paranoia about a place getting busted in the future and phone logs or texts checked? Pft not even sure.
    Then again could just wait outside a premise haha.
    Point 1 Drop ins you get what's available or maybe everyone busy, text or ring to get who you want, when you want. This "activity" is no place for paranoid ppl - it will do your head in - besides aren't you just ringing up for a massage? No law against that.
    Point 2 Delete your texts / phone calls once you have made your booking.

4Fow2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Point 2 Delete your texts / phone calls once you have made your booking.
    4Fow2
    I think the OP was paranoid about the shops that retain the messages. I know one venue that must have my details saved. Their replies are contextual even when I haven't been in contact for a few weeks. They know my favourite masseuse and even play me a little telling me she's not available that day and then 5 minutes later text with a big smile to say she's actually available.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisbanePunter View Post
    I think the OP was paranoid about the shops that retain the messages. I know one venue that must have my details saved. Their replies are contextual even when I haven't been in contact for a few weeks. They know my favourite masseuse and even play me a little telling me she's not available that day and then 5 minutes later text with a big smile to say she's actually available.
    I think the masseuse is in love with you

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I doubt that. Probably just aware of the business opportunity

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by blacksugar View Post
    I think the masseuse is in love with you
    I have the face of a smashed crab. ain't no sweet 28 year old asian honey going to love this face. they do love my wallet though. it's all business

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Regardless of whether you text or call, if you are asking what extras they do on the phone, you're an absolute fucking dickhead!!!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I always prefer calling