Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Which ML you really wished to do FS but definitely wont ??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    The majority of MLs don’t do FS.
    So it should not come as a surprise when they don’t
    But some punters are always trying.
    I reckon it’s the opposite

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Momoe View Post
    Should never trust when MLs say they never do FS, its just whether you are their cup of tea or not.
    Agree with this point too. If you can’t penetrate it could be a ladyboy

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I am going to say Sky from SBM, gives a killer BJ but would walk on glass to spread her legs

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    The majority of MLs don’t do FS.
    So it should not come as a surprise when they don’t
    But some punters are always trying.
    Some punters love to push the boundaries of girls. It's like a challenge. If other guys were unsuccessful and she gave in to you then you felt like a hero or studmaster. At the same time, not every ML will do FS because they dont want to be a prostitute who is required to see everyone and let every Dick and Harry shove his penis inside of her. Some prefer to have a choice these days.

Banned
    Jane at FiveDock Massage
    Tall Buxom toned about a size 8
    Beautiful face and lovely disposition

Banned
    This is why Midas Romeos and Masstige 8 filled a void
    Shower massage and CBJ For $185
    More intimate and more opportunity for FS.
    Girls didn't feel undervalued and an extra pineapple still made the deal good value for both
    Particularly when money went straight to the girl and not the house
    One or two rooms in a shop dedicated to this....purrrfect...but no pressure on the girl for part 3
    Showering together definitely sets the tone
    If Alice at 227 arranged this option she would have my undivided patronage

Banned
    I will never understand how the business model at Bodyrotic Camperdown holds up
    Must be a tax write off for a business group
    Way overpriced for what is proviided

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    I will never understand how the business model at Bodyrotic Camperdown holds up
    Must be a tax write off for a business group
    Way overpriced for what is proviided
    Gee, reminds me of their very beginnings as an RNT in Beverley Hills opposite the BHGHS.
    Then Canterbury Road, Punchbowl,
    Then their 2 shops in Five Dock.
    They certainly have come a long way over the years (& changes of ownership I assume).

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Retired ml- k Star 2016 .K Hera 2018

Now -J Moon at 227NS ...she got the lot face nd body so good

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Summerville Pen, she is hot in a innocent way.

Yes very innocent that one. Tough to Crack I think

Quote Originally Posted by Danny801 View Post
    Summerville Pen, she is hot in a innocent way.
    Sage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Emily from NS227, nice, young and tight body, managed to get a CBJ but nothing further.
    Sky from SBM. Really tried to go for more after her CBJ but, no luck. Definitely one of the best blowies I've ever had, I even tipped her extra on top just for the quality of it.

There have been some girls that are known to strictly be CBJ only but on occassion they will want to do CFS. I've asked why and it's either they're feeling extra horny that day or I'm good looking enough to fuck, sometimes it's both.
    Also helps to present yourself neatly at times. It's sometimes just a YMMV game depending on how the ML feels that day.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    I am going to say Sky from SBM, gives a killer BJ but would walk on glass to spread her legs
    +1.
    Ive asked nicely for FS but assumed it was just me

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by sydneypete View Post
    +1.
    Ive asked nicely for FS but assumed it was just me
    I was gossiping with some girls of SBM and they say Sky are known for no FS.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Archer View Post
    I was gossiping with some girls of SBM and they say Sky are known for no FS.
    Without naming names, do all the other girls at SBM do offer FS? I know they are licensed so it wouldnt be able legality but depending on the girl/s?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooster18 View Post
    Without naming names, do all the other girls at SBM do offer FS? I know they are licensed so it wouldnt be able legality but depending on the girl/s?
    I really hate this phrase but this time I’m gonna use it: yes and no. Yes, when it says the girl offers Open Minded service, it means that they are willing to do FS, but no, it doesn’t mean they will do it with anyone that comes along and at the same price. This is the RNT game, brother, the girls get to choose who they fuck.
    Those that are not advertised as Open Minded are deadset non-FS. Still possible to fuck them but not worth the effort IMO.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I really hate this phrase but this time I’m gonna use it: yes and no. Yes, when it says the girl offers Open Minded service, it means that they are willing to do FS, but no, it doesn’t mean they will do it with anyone that comes along and at the same price. This is the RNT game, brother, the girls get to choose who they fuck.
    Those that are not advertised as Open Minded are deadset non-FS. Still possible to fuck them but not worth the effort IMO.
    Thanks mate,

Agreed and that's what I do like about these type of shops.. The girls gets to decide and chooses their price if yes and clients thinks they are always a chance no matter how small the % is.. Eg.. Sky... everyone will keep trying and want to be the one.... cheers

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rjdin View Post
    Emily from NS227, nice, young and tight body, managed to get a CBJ but nothing further.
    Sky from SBM. Really tried to go for more after her CBJ but, no luck. Definitely one of the best blowies I've ever had, I even tipped her extra on top just for the quality of it.

There have been some girls that are known to strictly be CBJ only but on occassion they will want to do CFS. I've asked why and it's either they're feeling extra horny that day or I'm good looking enough to fuck, sometimes it's both.
    Also helps to present yourself neatly at times. It's sometimes just a YMMV game depending on how the ML feels that day.
    You're right. If a girl is in the mood and horny she may offer it. On the other hand, some MLs will do it because they need the money. They can make more from providing extras than from the actual massage.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bucket list:

Jessica @ saigon princess
    Jessi @ saigon princess . Does not work anymore.
    Suzie @ smiling massage st marys

Few years back met a thai girl at 14 conord road burwood. I was dry humping a chick everyday but could not get inside.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    The good old saying: if you want FS, go to a FS shop! It usually works out better value, better services, you get to fuck on a bed, shower before and after, WL may shower with you depends on the price range and everything you paid for is pretty much guaranteed.

Take my most recent punt at 7 Cowper with Lucy, got to Spanish the 38F cups, plus the lots @$90/30 min - that would be the same spend as my usual RnT with $40+$50 tip with a nude HJ. Not hard to see where’s the value. Of course, it’s always the logistical problem , I can’t get to Granville every week but the city RnT are just there.

Cheers

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast