Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Which ML you really wished to do FS but definitely wont ??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nanina the Mongolian beauty used to work in pyrmont - really beautiful. Not sure where she is now

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    The good old saying: if you want FS, go to a FS shop! It usually works out better value, better services, you get to fuck on a bed, shower before and after, WL may shower with you depends on the price range and everything you paid for is pretty much guaranteed.

Take my most recent punt at 7 Cowper with Lucy, got to Spanish the 38F cups, plus the lots @$90/30 min - that would be the same spend as my usual RnT with $40+$50 tip with a nude HJ. Not hard to see where’s the value. Of course, it’s always the logistical problem , I can’t get to Granville every week but the city RnT are just there.
    Cheers
    Once I 1st went to a RNT, than 1 hr FS and than a legit massage in 3 seperate place.

Expensive and time consuming. But unique experience it was.

Banned
    The good old saying: if you want FS, go to a FS shop! It usually works out better value, better services, you get to fuck on a bed, shower before and after, WL may shower with you depends on the price range and everything you paid for is pretty much guaranteed.

Take my most recent punt at 7 Cowper with Lucy, got to Spanish the 38F cups, plus the lots @$90/30 min - that would be the same spend as my usual RnT with $40+$50 tip with a nude HJ. Not hard to see where’s the value. Of course, it’s always the logistical problem , I can’t get to Granville every week but the city RnT are just there.

Cheers
    Ahlungor is correct. If you want FS go to a brothel. If you want a massage only go to a RNT place. However, some punters want FS from a ML. We all know RNT shops are not allowed to provide sex unlike brothels. On the other hand, what occurs between a ML and a customer behind closed doors is another matter and out of the control of the shop owner. Some MLs may offer extras to make more money while others won't because it's their choice. If a ML gets naked doesn't mean she should always have sex with a customer. Please respect this choice and not be demanding and rude towards MLs. They are doing their job. If they refuse to provide FS, do not take it out on them or refuse to pay their standard tip.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar

Cheers
    Sometimes I don’t know what I want, lol! I’d go to try out a new girl at my regular rnt place and bam, it would be a knockout girl that turns me on so much that I would want to fuck her instead of just getting a NHJ. That’s usually how I end up having FS in an rnt place.

Of course, if I was really randy and wanted FS no matter what, I’d straight go to an FS place.

And I agree, making it a mission to get FS at an rnt place is a fool’s game. Not only do you have to contend with the girl maybe not offering FS, she might be having her period on the day. Lots of MLs continue working even while on the rags because they can just provide NHJs, WLs cannot do that.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Ahlungor is correct. If you want FS go to a brothel. If you want a massage only go to a RNT place. However, some punters want FS from a ML. We all know RNT shops are not allowed to provide sex unlike brothels. On the other hand, what occurs between a ML and a customer behind closed doors is another matter and out of the control of the shop owner. Some MLs may offer extras to make more money while others won't because it's their choice. If a ML gets naked doesn't mean she should always have sex with a customer. Please respect this choice and not be demanding and rude towards MLs. They are doing their job. If they refuse to provide FS, do not take it out on them or refuse to pay their standard tip.
    This time, I fully agreed with you
    Sometimes you just have to accept that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234